It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oobe maybe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Ok about 10 or 12 years ago I was laying in bed one morning. And it was kinda early. And i was semi asleep. Now when i awoke i couldnt fully move. Actually i couldnt move my body at all. Now this was in the fall or winter and my room was a little cold. I remember laying there and seeing the headboard. I reached up to to grab the headboard which had rods in it that where like little brass rails in the headboard. Anyways when i went to grab the headboard i couldnt move my body. This is when i discovered i couldnt move. But i could feel my hand like spirit hand move and touch the rail and i could actually feel the coldness of the metal rail. But my hand was still laying on the matress. It was like i could feel my hand move like normal but my actual hand wouldnt move at all. It was a wild feeling feeling your hand move and it just lay there.

Not before i confuse people let me try to dumb it down.

I could feel my hand move like normal i couldnt see it move i could feel it move but my actual hand was on the matress. So it was like my spirit of my hand was moving out of my body and touching the rail. I could feel the cold metal with my spirital hand it was like puttig your hand on the table next to a pop can. You look down but dont see your physical hand move but you feel your hand move like it was physical. And while your physical hand was laying on the table you could touch the pop can or whatever was close.

Am i crazy was i in a dream state or did i have a accidental oobe?

After a min or two i could move my physcial body.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gerg357

I'm not sure if I 100% believe in oobe's, but if they exist, then this was one. I have similar experiences every now and then; I'll be aware of my body lying in bed, aware that my eyes are closed, but there's another "me" that I can control out of my body.

the reason I say that I'm not sure if I believe these are oobe's is because the world in which my "spirit" body is in isn't an exact replica of the real world. There are always difference, sometimes major, sometimes minor.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I've had a similar experience while meditating . I remember consciously observing time appearing to slow down to a "pulse". Between "pulses" I was able to float above my body .I don't remember feeling at the time that this was unusual ? It felt natural , I floated out of my body outside for awhile and never felt any fear ! After awhile I became aware of a connecting "thread" which I
followed back to my physical body.
Now the strange part, I felt I "slid" easily back into my body but I couldn't
immediately get my astral arm into the physical arm. After what seemed to be a few minutes it slid in.
This entire experience seemed to last maybe 20-30 minutes. But I'm left with the impression that it all happened between those "pulses" in time.

new topics

join