It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noob intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Greeting all! I am a long time ATS stalker and a first time poster! It's great to be here! I am from the south US and am a biochemistry/ business student at a great school paying for it via "the man" a.k.a. the guys who were able to persuade congress into letting them steal all of our money and our children's money (da banks).

So hopefully I will become a seasoned poster here shortly and good luck to you and yours!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Welcome! In debt lol, gatta love it. I am one of the rare youngins here at ats, 17 and in southern Canada, not in debt nor will i allow myself to go into. i always want the choice to just up and leave, which is what i am doing in the spring to explore this beautiful country. you will find some very professional people here, some very influential, some that like to predict things, and some that like to put the predictors down lol. all in all, we all love each other and this is a great source for fast and reliable news!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
yeah lol

ats forums seem popular

so its all good

i just dont like the 20 post rule first

but then again it seems a little reasonable

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS i hope you find many thing that interest you on here im sure you will become a valuable member.

THANKYOU

new topics

top topics

join