It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU eyes bigger global role

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

EU eyes bigger global role

news.bbc.co.uk

The 'Yes' vote by Irish voters on the Lisbon Treaty has brought forward the prospect that the European Union might play a greater role in world affairs.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
look out here comes the euro tax

news.bbc.co.uk...

The EU agreed climate change would need 100bn euros ($148bn; £90bn) a year by 2020, and would pay its "fair share", conditional on other nations.

i wanna ask anyone what they thinks gonna happen in england coz i'm still outcast when i talk about nwo stuff. are we gonna just slip quitly into to the night? how awake is england?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Roll out your red carpets... It doesn't matter who you are, these "Amazing and Superb, More superior humans that have declared themselves God's among men" are coming to your door. They want you do to whatever they will because why?? Because they feel that THEY deserve it

edit to cotribute.

I see this as the beginning stage to either a more united humanity... or the beginning to global dictatorship. I havent decided which I believe most because i see a lot of bad things happening to good and bad people that arent wealthy... I see our world becoming polluted and all that happens to change policy is they are taxed more... so if they are taxed more they send that tax to the buyers...

I believe we all have a responsibility to correct the error of mankinds ways... but I think the Government should introduce policy to stop and reverse it..... not just take money and then promise change, its absolute bs. I pay for results, not hopes of having results!

[edit on 31-10-2009 by rjmelter]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
As long as blair murderer is not the leader i am not fussed.

We all know its coming, not much we can do.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
i keep remembering 'the day the earth stood still' when john cleese says 'at the precipice we change'. so may be it has to happen for us to change.

new topics

top topics

join