It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Startling Reports of Western Helicopters Used to Transport/Evacuate the Taliban

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Iran and Pakistan both have US built helicopters
www.chinook-helicopter.com...

Certain factions in both countries would love to make the west look bad and this would do it.

Until someone get clear photos it would be hard to prove they were US and who was flying them.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The OP doesn't shock me that much.

Remember guys that Al-Qaeda and the Taliban are two separate entities. There have been many times we have hired the Taliban to aid us against Al-Qaeda.

Also, Al-Qaeda has increasingly lost its footing with the Taliban as they have become more and more aggressive in both their rhetoric and their actions.

Look at the crap storm we created in Iraq turning the different ethnic groups against each other. I don't think its that big of a stretch to say this isn't us flexing our political muscle and playing two sides against each other. We supply the Taliban with supplies and they do the dirty work of hunting down "the enemy" for us.

Nice to know government tax money is going to fund the continuation of corrupt wars instead of solving our domestic problems. Yet another epic fail, America...

-Sliadon

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

This boils down to the Illuminati end game, if you can believe it exists.

Look at current world events coupled with these wars and this is mounting to a situation that won't just fix itself. The oil refinery that went up in smoke? They are creating a run on world fuel supplies.

Why? Possibly because we are expendable to the elites of the world. Even the G8 wives wasting half a mil to see little black children from Africa, could very well be yet another sign they are preparing to kiss our current society good bye.
Maybe they want those children to start a whole new slave force in the near future.

We are dealing with psychotic rich people who are completely divorced from our lives, and through this separation of class and status, they can justify blowing up a market place full of women and children. We are seen as lesser, and it shows.

All of this is about to explode, and those helicopters are evidence of a lot more than just behind the scenes deals. We as a society are in the crosshairs, and we won't have what we take for granted much longer.

Our tax and stimulus dollars are most likely paying people to blow us up. Some will never see it and will continue to support this decaying corpse of a society till the very end.

Happy Halloween!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Man, what are we doing in the Middle East...

do we want their oil that bad? Or is this the work of some megalomaniac?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Nothing surprises me anymore, Obama worked for CIA, the brother of Karzai is on the CIA paylist.

All to support the opium trade and profits...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
This news article has to be some sort of reverse propaganda surly,
The UK armed forces don't have the pilots or helicopters for our own missions, We have to relie on support from the USMC, We are not known as the " borrowers" for nothing, IMO this probably a divide and conquer tactic..

We're not known for borrowers of anything??? Hmmm, let's see if I can refute that statement intelligently. WE'VE BORROWED TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM CHINA.

Enough said.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by foxhoundone
This news article has to be some sort of reverse propaganda surly,
The UK armed forces don't have the pilots or helicopters for our own missions, We have to relie on support from the USMC, We are not known as the " borrowers" for nothing, IMO this probably a divide and conquer tactic..

We're not known for borrowers of anything??? Hmmm, let's see if I can refute that statement intelligently. WE'VE BORROWED TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM CHINA.

Enough said.

Perhaps re-read the post. The poster is from the UK, not the U.S., and said "we are not known as 'the borrowers' for nothing", in reference to U.K. forces having to resort to USMC transport on occaission.

He's not American, did not say "we are not known for borrowers of anything", and the post was not some way for you to get your foot in the door so you could attempt to degrade the U.S. again.

So much for your "refutation", intelligent or otherwise.

Have a nice day.

[edit on 2009/10/31 by nenothtu]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think if helicopters are picking people up, it is not the Taliban. It's merely US paid personnel who are dressed the part to gain intelligence.

I doubt that a person in battle fatigues would gain the same intelligences as a person wearing local garbs.

Some info I found on the 209 Afghan Army published in 2008

In the north the 209th Corps covers a relatively stable region of eight provinces with a single brigade, although a second is due to roll out over the second and third quarter of 2009.

www.defence.pk...

Seems Taliban has moved in and things are no longer stable. 3 Quotes

For eight years since the U.S.-aided toppling of the Taliban, the residents of the Qala-i-Zal district of Konduz Province have relied on Afghan government forces for security.

Until recently, that seemed enough.

But beginning some 18 months ago, the Taliban began returning to this area of northern Afghanistan in force.

Now, in Qala-i-Zal district, worried local officials have taken matters into their own hands.

"We decided that in Qala-i-Zal we would hire 150 to 200 "auxiliaries" to the police force,” says the district governor, Mohammad Nazir. “And we decided the people who are hired should be good people whose character can be vouched for by the mullahs, the elders, or the council itself. We had to hire good people, not irresponsible ones."

www.speroforum.com...

Could it be possible that the US is keeping these local militias safe for future operations?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
Nothing surprises me anymore, Obama worked for CIA, the brother of Karzai is on the CIA paylist.

All to support the opium trade and profits...

QFT Except i think you may have meant OSAMA not Obama worked for the cia. Osama's cia handle was Tim Osmand.

The Taliban that they extracted at the very most may just provide intel to the US but at the same time they are still full fledged members of the Taliban and still take part in all operations including killing coalition forces.

Is it ok to let certain Taliban go because they give you info if that Taliban will later kill your men. It isn't if the info they give is purposely never used or provided to the armed forces by the corrupt intelligence agencies.

I know for a fact that this war is never intended to end and that the US and Coalition intelligence agencies even if they get Intel will never use it.

I believe saving these informants is a rues to keep the enemy safe so they can continue to have an enemy to fight and this war can go on forever and ever.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me ONE BIT if coalition forces were financing/assisting insurgent forces in this on going war.

Maybe this war is being used as a distraction from something much bigger and sinister

Da Maori

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
S & F

Here is one possible answer.

They witnessed the military choppers during Insertion/Extraction of our Spies/Soldiers/Counter insurgents dressed in traditional garb. Dropped off to set out on their missions or retrieval. If this is the case it's no wonder why the military would deny such activity.

Just a thought.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

Thats what I was thinking....counterintell or HUMINT units...though insertion by helo where they could be seen seems unlikely to me...but hey, I was only there for a few months, so I could easily be mistaken.
By best guess? Taliban propaganda spread to divide those that are sitting on the fence.

Good post OP. I hadn't heard this one yet.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

QFT Except i think you may have meant OSAMA not Obama worked for the cia. Osama's cia handle was Tim Osmand.

Having to counter this mythology constantly really wears on a guy. Eventually, I'll probably just stop, and you'll think you've won, but that won't be the case. Believing a lie is a loss.

Bin Laden and Tim Osmand are NOT the same, however much their names may rhyme. Bin Laden has only ever been Osama Bin Laden. That's who he was during the Soviet Afghan War, and that's who he is now. As far as being on the CIA payroll, it just ain't so. He REFUSED CIA assistance, and would likely be very cross with you for suggesting otherwise. Probably a good thing he can't get to you, so you can continue to spout such arrogant ingnorance.

The Taliban that they extracted at the very most may just provide intel to the US but at the same time they are still full fledged members of the Taliban and still take part in all operations including killing coalition forces.

We don't get intel from Taliban sources. One, it would likely be inaccurate, with intent to lead us INTO trouble, not out of it, and two, no talib would live very long after his brethren discovered that he'd given up info to the US. Nobody knows how the Taliban rolls like a talib. He'd know what was in store for him, and would avoid that like the plague.

Is it ok to let certain Taliban go because they give you info if that Taliban will later kill your men. It isn't if the info they give is purposely never used or provided to the armed forces by the corrupt intelligence agencies.

No Taliban are "let go", certain or otherwise. That would be counterproductive in extremis. You do appear to have an axe to grind against the CIA, and I have to wonder why. I know for fact that you've got no inside sources there, and have had no dealings with them other than what you read. That leads me to wonder about the animosity you bear.

I know for a fact that this war is never intended to end and that the US and Coalition intelligence agencies even if they get Intel will never use it.

And you know this "for fact" how? Got an inside track, do you? See above for the assessment of your "inside track".

I believe saving these informants is a rues to keep the enemy safe so they can continue to have an enemy to fight and this war can go on forever and ever.

You are entitled to your beliefs. We wouldn't have it any other way.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
wow. thats one messed up war.

1. you dont know why your there
2. you dont know who the enemy is
3. supplying your enemy is not a good idea
4. no solid pull out date

aint that just peachy!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I would like to think and hope that the staunchest of US government supporters may look objectively at information like this - and start asking themselves questions.

There were bugger all Al Qaida in Afghanistan to start with - intelligence from within the US military itself say there are hardly any left anymore.

The Taliban were friends, now enemies, now talking about friendship again - does any of this make any sense from a perspective of keeping the average American safe?

Everything I see happening right now with the US, and globally, looks designed to destroy the economies of every country. These US wars are simply designed to burn money as fast as possible - they say gasoline is .. what $400 a gallon in Afghanistan? Or was it $800? Something like $1.75 million a year per soldier in Afghanistan (that might be overstated - I can't remember the exact numbers, but the costs are incredible).

All this looks like purely a way to bankrupt the US - destroy its currency - and ultimately send the world into a crushing depression.

Then cap it off with possibility of a nasty plague kicking off in the Ukraine.

Sure - you can be patriotic as you like, sure you can dismiss the NWO - but surely - somewhere, doubts about what this all means must be sneaking into even the most resistant brains.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM
reply to post by kiwifoot

Why? Possibly because we are expendable to the elites of the world. Even the G8 wives wasting half a mil to see little black children from Africa, could very well be yet another sign they are preparing to kiss our current society good bye.
Maybe they want those children to start a whole new slave force in the near future.

We are dealing with psychotic rich people who are completely divorced from our lives, and through this separation of class and status, they can justify blowing up a market place full of women and children. We are seen as lesser, and it shows.

This only happens because a few good men and women sit around and do nothing but wait for good things to come instead of going after them. It's to easy to get a big group together donate money to their cause and help get rid of things like this.

Believe me if there were a group out there I would be in it right now. Or i would start my own.

But starting my own group is easy just have to find the people..... You understand? Although you have very valid points. These Elites get off on there ego, greed, and hatred. Something does need to be done soon.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

I do get it. These are lives on the line, and if we could just not have a-holes in charge believing that leaching off of society is the greatest thing in the world these troubles wouldn't exist.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

We are indoctrinated to be blind nationalists!
Give us a break!

Maybe the beast in revelations is really us?

(let em think about that for awhile)

If 9/11 wasn't proof, or the big time bailouts aren't enough of a clue for us,
nothing will ever be.
Welcome to the 'great retraction'. We have nothing else.
We have no jobs to go back to, they were all outsourced.
We make nothing but cheeseburgers and fiat paper now.
Everything else was outsourced too.
Yet we still seem to be surprised at all this.

Only a person not from around here could ever see this, I guess.

I agree it is all designed to crash the dollar, and for the richest 1% to
fill their coffers even more -if thats possible- before the end of the dollar,
which is what this is really all about.
With the dollar out of the way, the end can begin.

Not hard to follow the trail of money when it's blood.......

just ask one of the 500,000 dead iraqis, if you can dig one up that is.
Ask them what they think of our style of democracy.
No wonder the muslims think we are the evil ones.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Once again, there are about 20 different ways a person could look at this and any of them could be correct.

I do love listening to the former military folks in here spouting off about how things were when they were in and how that means that things are necessarily the same in this particular situation.

"In Somalia this is what we did."
Who gives a rats ass, this isn't Somalia (or insert theatre of operation that applies)?

In any event, one thing is certain from where I sit, this entire war has been one of deception. Deception of the people led to accept the damned war in the first place.

I don't care enough to even begin to act like an authorative source for what these reports mean. Could be the Ruskies. Could be the Iranians. Could be the Pakis. Could be the US. Could be the British and could be the Israelis.
Take your pick.
Doesn't matter. What matters is that we had no business going there in the first place, let alone continuing the farce of a war for eight years since.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Can someone in the US military, not dressed in military uniform, captured by the enemy, be shot for espionage? Or is this not a war? I have many problems with our wars. Don't any of you?

Now we declare war on what, a group? How can you declare war on a group? These are not wars, these are the assassination of people, we believe, might attack us in the future.

War can only be declared against another country, not individual people.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join