It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liquid (water?) flows on Mars Now!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz
In fact I can't give you the evidence that water flew on Mars recently and it would be hard to prove this using this photo I posted in that other topic because it was fake photo that I made on the Sahara. I don't want to write twice why I did that so if someone is interested then go there and read my post. No one even considered that I post a fake photo. It's frightening. How could we believe in anything?

odyseusz, dear odiseuz,.... but what you are talking about?

I have not at all commented your photos. Which photos? I have I only explain my opinion, moreover, confirmed from scientific sources and the eloquent images that I have posted in this thread.

But you... odiseuz... what you go looking for?
What you would want to demonstrate?

That you are a boy/girl awake and smart and cool and that the others are all stupid?

odiseuz... odiseuz... "De minimis non curat Praetor!"

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I give explanation of my behaviour and I am informing about this. I'm not referring to you but to anyone who could travel though that link to that other thread so I'm not doing this for fun.
Or maybe a little. Want to know more - reed the explanation in another thread or do what you want. I don't care.
In fact it wasn't rely about water however from the other side this subject is fascinating me but not this time. Pleas keep continuing your discussion.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

No problem.

Do your best ever, odyseusz.

But only a frendly advice: what ever you do always whit "Open Mind".

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz
In fact I can't give you the evidence that water flew on Mars recently and it would be hard to prove this using this photo I posted in that other topic because it was fake photo that I made on the Sahara. I don't want to write twice why I did that so if someone is interested then go there and read my post. No one even considered that I post a fake photo. It's frightening. How could we believe in anything?

odyseusz, you said up front in the other thread [Quote] (I'm not

sure that photo isn't hoax) so we knew up front there was a

possibility of that photo being a hoax portrayed as a possible

real photo from Mars and yet it was a real photo from the Sahara

you say.

You also went on to say [Quote] ( I lost the original source of it

but color of sky and land pretty original color plate of martian

landscape). Water and wind does and did help shape many of

the rocks on Earth as well as on Mars. ^Y^

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Very interesting images.
Seems liquids from frozen surface!
S&F.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I have always had the conviction that I don't ever have to prove anything to anyone once my mind is convinced of something, I just consider myself lucky, and if people want to know or listen then I tell and offer my reasons.
reply to post by azzllin

well said! i feel the same way. most wouldnt(don't) change their view even if proof was shown to them anyway,as i have observed time and time again on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join