It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: welcome to the Borg Collective

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
I've never had children, and won't, but the entire process fascinates me. All of my friends who've become fathers have told me about how worried they were beforehand, how they weren't sure if they were ready for becoming a father, they weren't sure about how to juggle being a parent and still giving priority to all of those things that have been important to you your entire life. And then, that first moment when they see their new born child, there's a complete and all-encompassing change in themselves. Priorities change, outlooks change, what was once scary is now amazingly safe, what was once alien is now familiar.

Yes. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

its my opinion the author thought hard & deep about the 'supposed' positive outcomes of the 2012 event & discovered that one person's positive is not Absolutely Positive

Thank you for the reply of your opinion inspired by my opinion in regards to the opinion of the OP who believes the Opinions expressed in relation to 2012 are to be feared even though he suggested we stop being fearful and negative regarding the opinions relating to 2012.

the 'oneness' of collective thought is wayyy different than, say, parental Love-oneness.
the 'unity' as laid out by those other starry eyed new-agers...is not so much a comradre experience as it is a Hive-Mind/Borg 'Unity'
I understand. The OP seems to be starry eyed himself in regards to his own opinion on what these other opinions are.

My Utopia can very well be others Dystopia, is the realization we can blather about rhetorically, till the cows come home.
Which is why I raise the point of the OP's other thread, which now seems pointless when considering this thread as much as the other one relegates this one to being negative in which case I should dismiss it also.

So... lets tolerate the Armegeddon~ish eschatology as being 'the normal outlook for 85% of humanity
( 85% being those who also accept organized religion as their worldly view)

Lets not get to carried away champ. I never said we should tolerate B.S. I just want to understand the OP. In one instance the OP wants us to discard all the negative dooms dayers and be positive. The OP then starts a thread about the "goody-goodys" in which Mulder presents the apocalypse of the self/individual. So am I now to ignore the OP's negative apocalyptic scenario where I and every other Individual dies as the collective becomes.

It seems to me that the best scenario would be to just ignore the OP.

[edit on 31/10/09 by atlasastro]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

I just want to understand the OP.

None of you ever will.

So am I now to ignore the OP's negative apocalyptic scenario

If you wanted to ignore my post in the first place, atlasastro, you would never have put so much effort in writing such a long reply. Actions speak more than words

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

None of you ever will.

Well, actually if any of the scenarios painted out in the references you name in the OP come true we will. When you become assimilated Mulder, everyone will understand you.

So am I now to ignore the OP's negative apocalyptic scenario

If you wanted to ignore my post in the first place, atlasastro, you would never have put so much effort in writing such a long reply. Actions speak more than words

Such a long reply????-dude it took 3 minutes to write my last reply, much like this one will take a few minutes.
I asked a question. It is not a statement detailing my actions. I am asking "am I to ignore this thread" because you ask people on the other thread to ignore the doom and gloom posts. This post is a doom and gloom about the apocalypse of the individual, or the self. So Mulder- Do I ignore you?

I have noticed that you often ignore the tough questions or criticizms put to you by posters Mulder- as you say "actions speak louder than words".

[edit on 31/10/09 by atlasastro]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
Could you provide me with any hard evidence to support your claim that none of this is going to happen?

I'm not the one making extraordinary claims. It's you who needs to provide evidence. That's how it works. So far I've seen nothing but magical thinking and nothing more!

We've got a world of religious and spiritual beliefs shared by people all over the globe going back as far as we can remember to back up our claim. Care to provide some actual evidence that it's all nonsense?

Religion and/or spirituality has nothing to do with 2012. As you put it yourself... It's a belief. We can all believe 'things' but it doesn't make them true. For instance, thousands of children believe in fairies!

However there is truth in saying that 2012 is just an opportunity for doomsayers, new age charlatans and snake oil salesman to sell their wares to those who have replaced rational thinking with something they like to call 'open mindedness'. The proof of that is all around you!

2012 will come and go like any other year before it without any of the New Age Magical BS, without a devastating Solar Max, without a Galactic Alignment or Super Wave, without Nibiru, without a Pole Shift, and without GFL Space Brothers turning us into Light Energy... and children will still believe in fairies!

Let's all meet here on the forum post 2012 and see whose predictions came true and whose massively failed!

IRM

[edit on 31/10/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Even when nothing happens in 2012 people wont give it up, they'll just do some random calculation of the number of verses in the bible divided by the number of hairs on jesus' beard and come up with another date.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

2012 - say good-bye to your individuality. Welcome to the Borg Collective.

Peace,
Mulder

You do realize that we wont BECOME ONE. WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ONE.
And your stance only hsows your very limited perspective as a human being. Yo uare looking at it through the sack of meat called a body.
The reality is,once you trancsend,you will once again remember what you are and that separateness and individuality was an ILLUSION,that you needed in order to leanr life lessons and progress.
Apparently,you are not ready for ascension,my opinion. Nobody will lose their so-called individuality,for ALL of us are ONE, which means every part of the WHOLE has an individuality,which comprises the whole oneness - liek a puzzle piece,each is different(has an identity),but yet comprises only ONE picture.

Yo useriously misunderstand the whole concept of oneness, I suggest you read up on the Ra material,the law of one, also this competent source
www.illuminati-news.com...
also this
www.transactual.com...
also this
www.lawofone.info...

maybe if you read ALL OF THIS,you will,in time,understand what oneness of all implies.
It's funny really how a part of me(since I am a part of all,so I speak as all that is as well) is so eagerly trying to find fault in my/its/your own created illusion of human life.

Yo uhave been caught up in the trappings of human existence and its ever-so realsitic illusions.

PS. Don't worry,you will not lose your "individuality'' until you don't realize that you are the only ONE that exists, you created many different view points of existence(for ex 7 billion people with different viewpoints) in order to explore oneself(I'm exploring myself through the person who is typing this message right now as well).

Self-analysis is the name of the game. You are nto ready to evolve any further until you are ready to realize that individuality is an illusion you/me created for oneself to begin with.

Good luck trying to protect the illusion you/I created for yourself/myself.

This upcoming transition is not for everyone to take part in,only those who are ready at this point. Those who are not will continue as usual,reincarnating to get to that point themselves one day.

ALSO,keep in mind that we are entering 4th DENSITY,the density of love,the 5th density is the density of light/wisdom,the 6th is all about finding the balance between wisdom and love and the 7th is hard to explain/grasp,but at that point we start to lose the illusion called individuality and become truly ONE again,as we ARE,just can't consciously experience it now.
So we are now i nthe process of entering LOVE density, and your individuality and personal desires/thoughts will still remain INDIVIDUAL,wether everyone is aware of them or not.(since thye are YOU)
So this ascension WILL NOT take away your individuality illusion,not YET,not in this 4th density.

[edit on 11/1/2009 by Valeri]

[edit on 11/1/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
to the OP , you have issues. NOW is the time to take care if these things. get to know your self (your CORE essence) and try to lose your ego. That's the hardest part about it personally. the ego is a bitch

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I understand. I understand well enough to know you do not. I think you might have cut a couple of classes. Those with major ego problems have a tendency to do that. They learn a fact or two, suddenly realize they have a slightly better grasp on it then most and, failing to distinguish between knowing what is going on and knowing more than those who don't get it at all, tend to cut class believing they don't need it any more.
Honestly now, did you turn in all your homework assignments? Did you actually do all the required math to get a firm understanding of what was involved or did you cheat and use a calculator?
It is obvious you are trying to pretend you are the professor when the truth is you did not stay involved long enough to get you H.S. diploma. OK, you can play with the kiddies in elementary school but don't you think you're going to be awfully embarrassed at the class reunion?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hello people.

This entire thread is a part of an experiment.

Thank you all for your participation.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Why would a so called light being need food? Doesn't this seem to be a contradiction? A being is either flesh and blood and needs to ingest fuel or he is a spiritual being in which he is everlasting. Which is it?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hi Everyone!
From a person in mid life my view is that alot of 2012 is tabliod internet.

The hard science facts of us being exposed to cosmic rays due to the sun being very quiet and having weak magnetism bothers me. I am thinking that cancer might happen to alot of people. Many people die in under a year with chemotherapy under normal circumstances. Maybe we should all stay indoors more, and if things get bad then head for the basements and parking garages to live. Concrete and a certain amount of dirt will protect you for being radiated. Plant life could also be ruined. Many people would simply starve to death. My father died of cancer from being exposed to farm chemicals (such as DDT) as a young person, or from electromagnetic waves from electricity exposure... He was a Electric Engineer. This is my own personal view, of very bad things occuring on a
simplistic quite level, we may never even know it's happening.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Kudos Mulder.

I also am reticent to accept oneness. While on it's face it seems utopic, deep down there may well be very good reasons for not accepting it. Free will does not seem to have a place in the utopia of David Wilcock and many others. Wilcocks vision of the future seems to be a one sided paradigm, one in which humanity will not need to engage in discernment, because all happiness will be provided for us by natural law. I have a difficult time swallowing this notion and find the idea somewhat repugnant.

I think that it is imperative that humanity engage in discernment, and this will require a whole mind paradigm. Wilcock's paradigm is ALL happy happy joy joy and I cannot conceive of this occurring without an intervention of some kind. Any intervention that PROVIDES us with ALL that we need to be happy, is an intervention that we ought to be very wary of.

tamale

top topics

<< 1   >>

join