It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical chief warns of extremists' attacking flu vaccination campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Medical chief warns of extremists' attacking flu vaccination campaign

www.timesonline.co.uk

Extremists are attempting to derail the introduction of a national swine flu vaccination campaign, the country’s top doctor has warned.

Sir Liam Donaldson, the Chief Medical Officer for England, spoke out against protests aimed at deterring people from having the jab. In one case, a Birmingham hospital had already been flyposted with anti-vaccination messages as its immunisation campaign started.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Well after reading this article it leaves me wondering when they will spin the phrase from "Extemist" to "Terrorist"?

With the amount of professionals ie doctors,nurses etc not willing to take the vacination are they also being labbeled as "Extremists"?

Will the scare tactics take on a more menacing face to force the people to be vacinated? All i can see is the global elite will use anything within thier power to gain the end result, the fullfilment of the agenda. Which means the media owned banking cartel will go into overdrive.............Watch this space!

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kanye1982

It was only a matter of time before they got round to labeling people against the vaccine they will probably call them TERRORISTS next just like you state above.
You can almost predict there moves nowadays its almost laughable.
Thanks for picking up on this.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
rep what you believe, wear it on your sleve!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
www.baxterbiotherapeutics.com...

Location, The Ukraine?

www.youtube.com...

The New York Times
Less than two months after ascending to the United States Senate, Barack Obama bought more than $50,000 worth of stock in two speculative companies whose major investors included some of his biggest political donors.

One of the companies was a biotech concern that was starting to develop a drug to treat avian flu. In March 2005, two weeks after buying about $5,000 of its shares, Mr. Obama took the lead in a legislative push for more federal spending to battle the disease.

www.assatashakur.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
But there are extremists. Ones push for the flu vaccine for all without any real justification except for $ and others make all kinds of rediculous claims about it (bio-weapon,depopulation and what not) often mixing it with Tamiflu.
Both should be stopped.
To get (or not) such a trivial vaccine as one for flu is personal decision of an individual and he can consult about it with his doctor. He does not have to listen to fear mongers from both camps.
I also warn of extremists pushing their own personal agenda on wave of pandemics of flu. And sadly medical establishment ones are not much better then extremists from "doomsday fear OMG" crowd.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I seen this report on the Beeb yesterday, and as per usual, the BBC/Gov approved shill stands there spouting crap about irresponsibility and extremism and the health dangers of such. I had to swallow a little bit of sick that work it's way up from my gullet. I know for a fact that people have requested an audience with the BBC specifically to talk about the dangers of the swine flu vaccines, only to be told that it would be "irresponsible journalism". Another fine example if impartiality at the BBC. Then again, once you know exactly what types of people are allowed to speak at the BBC, and understanding that pretty much excludes anyone outside of the "mainstream view" (the BBC does not want to be seen pandering to nut job conspiracy theorists, especially in "factual" programming like the news), then you begin to understand why. Only "approved" people get on the BBC, and I suspect that even if they wanted to air their views, they would not be allowed to do so (the Beeb said they were unable to raise anyone for comment). I wonder if they will turn up on CH4, that seems the most likely.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by quackers]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Good post there Stormdancer777 i have seen this before but some have not star for you.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

WOW....good stuff!
----------------------
----------------------

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure those extremists are us...hm.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
And this is exactly why people cant trust their doctors.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well im not to sure about not trusting the doctors as a good majority have openly questioned the validity of the vaccine publicly, which in my opinion can only be a good thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The propaganda machine is running at 110% efficiency today, captain.

Since when was it that governments started calling their own concerned citizens "extremists"? This is a sad state of affairs...

And, after doing a moment of memory dredging, I do believe I remember seeing a thread about the UK government keeping a database of "domestic extremists" or something along those lines.

NEXUS

[edit on 1-11-2009 by NoEXcUseS]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
everyone in my family thinks im a conspiracy nut in my house so

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This is just a picture perfect example of how the MSM paints people who actually aren't living in ignorance. Anybody who doesn't accept what we're told by TPTB are called crazy, extremeist, terrorist.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Thanks for the eye opening, then people still think that the corrupted trash running our nation are doing all they can to protect the people that voted for them.

When people are going to wake up and see that the only thing they are protecting is their dirty pocket and the pimps that runs their campaign finances.

This is just outrageous, the only terrorist in our nation right now is the same people that are creating laws to force the population to support their pimps in Washington.

America is sinking more and more into nothing but corruption and big money profits.

But that money never gets to benefit anybody in the nation but the few.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If the swine flu doesn`t make you sick then the government will thats for sure.Seriously i feel ill after reading that.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I went to the hospital a few months back with stabbing chestpain and a 101 fever they said I was there for pain killers.

The next day I followed up with my doctor and he said that the chest X-Ray at the hospital showed pnumonia (SP) and a partialy collapesed lung....

I have lost all faith in the medical complex as a whole....

It is pretty sad that a hospital could not diagnose a pretty typical source of chest pain and then try to label me a junky.

Needless to say I have a huge bill to pay...

I think we put to much trust in doctors.... some are good some are terrible.

Its sad that it has become a money buisness above all else...

(PS) the youtube link is dead... I wonder why?

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Black47]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
using the word extremists or terroists all the time in non-applicable situations is extremism in my opinion.

DOWN WITH EXTREMISTS!!

new topics

top topics

join