It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien fetous abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Ok......My story starts back in the early 80's when i was just 8 years old. I remember it was in the middle of the summer holidays. The day was usual and nothing remarkable and so was the evening. I was bathed and put down at about 8.30 and slept pretty solidly. I was awoken later that night or early morning to find i was out of my covers and lying on the bed with my head twards the end of the bed. I also noticed my curtains were parted and my window open. My grandmother was very padantic and always swaddled me before bed and was very paticular about having the windows shut and the curtain pulled as she was scared i might climb out.

I was disorintated and confused and could not get back to sleep and was adament the world was comming to an end by the sun exploding ?? I finally cried myself back to sleep. The next thing i know my cousin invited me to camp out in his backyard and my grandfather said i had too. (i think the holidays were giving him the #s) I was stead fast that i could not or would not sleep out there because what if i was taken away again ??. I created such a fuss the tent sleep out was canned. I had no other experiences from then until i was 18

i gave birth to a healthy girl in 1992

lost twins in 1992

gave birth to a healthy boy in 1993

gave birth to a healthy boy in 2002

gave birth to a healthy (hybrid alien) girl in 2004

gave birth to a healthy boy in 2006

This is where the plot thickens..... between 2006 and now i have lost no fewer than 9 pregnancies. Every single time the pregnancy test would come up posative but further investigation would prove there was nothing there. This normaly happens at about 6 weeks pregnant. I don't know what's happening to me but i know in my heart of hearts that this has something to do with my abduction when i was 8.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Interesting story, but how can you tell the girl you had in 2004 was hybrid?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryom

Because she looks different to other kids i see..... She has big dark eyes that are nearly black, long black hair, fair skin, a wide forehead and more of an oval shaped face with a small delicate chin. She is also very sensative to foods and her skin is very sensative too.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Man, that's a lot of kids... you've almost got your own reality show.

That's really shocking when it comes to the disappearing babies. I wonder what those aliens are doing with all those babies. If they're doing it in secret, then they're up to no good. Must also be some spooky looking aliens if they don't want you to see them.

As far as giving birth to hybrid aliens babies, it's more than possible, but I could swear there's this group (yup, another secret group of crazy stuff) that would be on you like white on rice if you had any aliens with you. They'd make you look like a paranoid pchizo, and your story would become too crazy to be believed

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

First don't judge because you have never seen her and if you did you would realise what i'm talking about. She is beautiful but strange at the same time.

Secondly What i'm questioning is how can a pregnancy test show up posative but an ultrasound prove there is nothing there. Pregnancy hormone can ONLY be made by a baby but ultrasound proves that theres been no baby living in my womb. This leads me to belive that there is a baby up till a certain point then they are taken.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but to have so many children it would seem that you would be more knowledgeable about this. At less than 6weeks its not uncommon to not be able to detect the baby due to small size. Its highly common in that stage of pregnancy or even later for your body to reabsorb the miscarried fetus instead of having a bloody discharge. There is nothing unusual about what you discribed aside for discovering you where pregnant prior to 6 weeks unless you had a blood test, and it is almost unheard of to have an ultrasound before 17 weeks unless you were like me and had a radiologist in the family.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

You would expect at least some spotting due to a miscarraige and even then you would expect your pregnancy hormone levels to be quite low and not consistant with a pregnancy of that gestation. My levels were always quite high.

Secondly i come from Australia and you can have an ultrasound at any stage of pregnancy. All you need is a referral from your doctor or midwife.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
No, in this case there is no spotting.You body just absorbs the baby. I was very confused and distressed when it happened to me. After doing some research on it I learned it was very common. Most women just never are aware of it because it happens before they ever realize they were pregnant to begin with. Yes, my HGC levels were high which threw me for a loop until I had a better understanding of what was happening. Its also more common in women who are prone to multiple births. I wish for the life of me i could find the article that helped me understand it. It will be 7 years ago next month so I can't began to remember what I looked up to find it.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
If you could find that article at your convenience could you please pass it on ??

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Explanation: I direct the OP's attention to the "Indigo Agenda" threads. Use the search function OK!

Personal Disclosure: That your uterus might have a micro-stargate installed by aliens to allow for this hybridization process to occur is quite disturbing!

P.S. Yes I'm completely serious! I'm reminded by what Bruce Willis as the Jackal said...."You can't protect your women!"

S&F! for providing me more evidence that we humans are being invaded by ET's!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Yes i have been interested for many years now......... your point ?????

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Where as I share your similiar experiences with abductions, I have to say that medically speaking- the 1st trimester - women lose their pregnancies all the time. This is due to genetic defects or other illnesses making the fetus not able to continue growing. I would not worry about losing all of those pregnancies, its extremely common for people like you who try to have lots of babies.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenasangel
Ok......My story starts back in the early 80's when i was just 8 years old. I remember it was in the middle of the summer holidays. The day was usual and nothing remarkable and so was the evening. I was bathed and put down at about 8.30 and slept pretty solidly. I was awoken later that night or early morning to find i was out of my covers and lying on the bed with my head twards the end of the bed. I also noticed my curtains were parted and my window open. My grandmother was very padantic and always swaddled me before bed and was very paticular about having the windows shut and the curtain pulled as she was scared i might climb out.

I was disorintated and confused and could not get back to sleep and was adament the world was comming to an end by the sun exploding ?? I finally cried myself back to sleep. The next thing i know my cousin invited me to camp out in his backyard and my grandfather said i had too. (i think the holidays were giving him the #s) I was stead fast that i could not or would not sleep out there because what if i was taken away again ??. I created such a fuss the tent sleep out was canned. I had no other experiences from then until i was 18

i gave birth to a healthy girl in 1992

lost twins in 1992

gave birth to a healthy boy in 1993

gave birth to a healthy boy in 2002

gave birth to a healthy (hybrid alien) girl in 2004

gave birth to a healthy boy in 2006

This is where the plot thickens..... between 2006 and now i have lost no fewer than 9 pregnancies. Every single time the pregnancy test would come up posative but further investigation would prove there was nothing there. This normaly happens at about 6 weeks pregnant. I don't know what's happening to me but i know in my heart of hearts that this has something to do with my abduction when i was 8.

so to have a hybrid alien i'm assuming you consimated that relaitionship or what?how did that happen?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenasangel
reply to post by Kryom

Because she looks different to other kids i see..... She has big dark eyes that are nearly black, long black hair, fair skin, a wide forehead and more of an oval shaped face with a small delicate chin. She is also very sensative to foods and her skin is very sensative too.

Does she look like me??? if you click on my signature, there are is a picture of me on my avatar, and a vid of my son and I.....just curious if she looks like us? Also, I am almost 37, only 4'8 and even get ID'd to go into over 18 movies etc still.... I am convinced we don't age.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I've also had nine miscarriages... all in a five year period. Went thru several infertility tests and treatments. Cause was unknown. I think I posted somewhere on here a while back about thinking that aliens might be taking my babies.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
it is almost unheard of to have an ultrasound before 17 weeks unless you were like me and had a radiologist in the family.

Not sure I agree with that statement. My wife and I just found out last week that she is pregnant and we had an ultrasound done on Oct. 27th. that showed the baby to be 8 weeks 5 days old. We could see "Spek", the nickname I have given him, on the screen along with being able to see and hear the heartbeat.

Same thing when my wife was pregnant with our daughter. As soon as we found out she was pregnant, the Dr. performed an ultrasound. If I seem to remember it right, it was 11 years ago, she was right around 6 weeks pregnant at the time.

You can request an Ultrasound be performed at any time that YOU want one, not just by Dr.'s orders.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Yea, I could be wrong on that. It could just be where I live that they normally wont do one before 17 weeks. I made the mistake of assuming it was like that every where.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hello Lady,
I know it's not so private to do so; but how is it possible to see a look-alike of your hybrid daughter in a picture or video?
This is very interesting and has to be followed-up.
Anyway you can let us know?
thank you

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
sorry i'm just not a real big believer on this whole "alien hybrid" thing.Gotta do more than just post without any pics or anything

top topics

join