It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu video game!! NewWorld Order's!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
ok i was just TRYING to take a break from the studying the NWO and guess what i see on TV? A video game for the X-box 360 called "the Great Flu" It is an Arcadia game and available from the xbox live market place, In the game u are part of the UN(W H O) and get to pick what happens. You can quarantine the country shut down w\e u want and if u loose every one on earth dies. the goal is to find a cure for the flu.

The nwo is trying to set the president. Trying to get people use to the idea of forced vaccination and quarantine.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I not too sure you know what your talking about I am a very avid player of x box live and I never seen anything about what your talking about on x box live.
I think your just a little too paranoid this time.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
innoculate and chip as many as you can, in the end, the torn shall be tares in the fire, merely shaff. gaff. i laugh. must take a bath.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

Swine flu video game!!

There are a couple you can play online:

Pandemic 2
The Great Flu

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Rumitu takes 6 points damage from direct hit by projectile vomiting...

second line

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I just played pandemic 2 for the last hour or so, its quite addictive but makes me realise how quickly a virus can spread!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by okimas

I don't know what im talking about? So you are the king of video games and if u haven't heard of it then it cant exist then? no kid sorry. You are not the prince of knowledge when it comes to video games. I just was a gad damn review of it.

How am i being "paranoid"? It is Common seance for those of who study the NWO. You should spend less time playing pointless video games and more learning about and fighting the NWO.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Excuse me? You are being a little paranoid it is just a game, I did not call myself king of video games, you said that.
Video games are a fictional tool and quoting games as a new world order plan is absurd. It's just merely a game.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This has been on PC, flash game, for like 10 years lol.......

"someone coughs in Brazil"

SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING

hahaha

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Please keep the discussion focused on the original topic, which is a video game about pandemic influenza, and move away from the petty personal bickering.

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by okimas

~Sigh~

Perhaps if you had a better understanding of the new world order you might know why this matter's. It is not a hard concept to grasp They are releasing this game to set the president, If you knew more about this then you would know that The piggy flu and Spanish flu are 2 of the same. They name the Spanish flu in the games into. now can you seriously do some research into a topic before you start commenting on ti calling people crazy.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Xbox live arcade games are made by very small companies who are trying to stand out from the crowd to get more funding. They would have seen the swine flu pandemic as inspiration, so I seriously doubt its a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Go to the greatflu.com

The bottom right their are some links. Go to them, one is a FAQ page. Read their "facts"

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy
Go to the greatflu.com

The bottom right their are some links. Go to them, one is a FAQ page. Read their "facts"

There is no "FAQ" selection at greatflu.com

Perhaps you can provide a link?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by craig732

Sure here
www.thegreatflu.com...
Their are 3 links ont he bottom right. one takes you to a FAQ website
This is the FAQ web site link
www.flucentre.org...

new topics

top topics