It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Starts Transparent Government - Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Obama administration wants a more transparent administration better than any other U.S. presidency. It starts from September 15 and onwards on access to information.

www.whitehouse.gov...

The voluntary disclosure policy will apply to records created after September 15, 2009, and the first release of records (covering the month of September) will occur at the end of the year, on or about December 31, 2009. We expect that each monthly release will include tens of thousands of electronic records. Since the White House considers these records to be subject to the Presidential Records Act, it will continue to preserve them accordingly.

White House begins publishing the names of visitors:

www.cnn.com...

Visitor Records:

www.whitehouse.gov...

Could this mean that Disclosure of Aliens is Imminent like David Wilcock has been saying? Maybe as early as December?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Possibly... I think part of it depends on what these "electronic records are". If they are just visitor logs... then it wouldn't be that big of step.

It is stated that these public files will only include information from September 09 onwards, not any older files, however I still view this action as a step in the right direction; openness policies indicate a government that is willing to dish out at least a few secrets, so dishing out more bigger one's could be a future step and direction.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
As Monts said so i would not get your hopes up on ET because i do not think this will happen Obama is just a puppet and i do not think the puppet Master wants to play the disclosure game.
But i live in hope that one day it will happen.
Edit to add there is no such thing as a Transparent Government it is fairy tales them two words in the same sentence are just a myth.

THANKYOU

[edit on 053131p://2009-10-31T05:40:51-05:003110 by mars1]

join