It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think this could really work?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I found this while cruising the government and politics groups on Yahoo! It looks like an interesting concept. The guy is starting his own secret society.

Anyone have feelings about this?

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 06:30 AM
link   
"The House of Aten" Sounds good, but as with most of these secret societys, age makes all the differance. "The Bilderbergs, Skull and Bones, Masons, Druids are all based on an age old societies which spans 100's of years.. maybe I would consider joing a 'New Society' like The House of Aten in about 100 years time.. MK-Ultra Have you joined yet?

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
cant tell ya..it's a secret...

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by clive
-with most of these secret societys, age makes all the differance. "The Bilderbergs, Skull and Bones, Masons, Druids are all based on an age old societies which spans 100's of years-

But even the big named secret societies started somewhere. They weren't always 100's of years old.

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
druids are considered a secret society?

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Heh! I don't predict anything enormous to come out of this...A *true* secret society doesn't openly "advertise" itself (especially on something as easily accessable as Yahoo!).

No, if they wer really serious about it, as they claim, then they'd keep it quiet, seek out potential members without revealing their existance & recruit when they think they've found a candidate who shares similar beliefs.

Anything otherwise cannot truly be called a "secret" society, but should be called a "restricted membership club"...Which is, by the way, how they're categorized on Yahoo.

(I wish there was a smiley to denote "rolling eyes" here...)

[Edited on 22-2-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   
We sort of have our own society here on the boards, don't we?
Now all we need to do is figure out how we are going to escape the planet before it explodes.

Btw for the record, myself and Mk-Ultra are 2 different people... we are just both fixated with the CIA's history of brainwashing and controlling the minds of innocent citizens. I've had "Dr. Freud" added as my custom title to help differentiate between the two of us, in case there is ever any confusion.

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
i doubt that secret society will work. too much there. it shouldn't show itself. this is how a secret society is made. you and some friends talk about political and moral belief until you decide on a set that's right. that's what you base it on. now, you talk to other people, you talk about politics, religion, stuff like that, then you ask them if they are willing to dedicate themselves to that idea. that is your inductee. each person you induct tries to find another person to induct. this process sets in motion recruitment. at first you can't be picky. once you have a solid base of around 1000 people, you look for smart people, the people wih knowledge and money and power. you talk to them get to know them under their skin and stuff. then you introduce them to your beliefs. since they're smarter they may present an arguement against your morals and stuff. that is the hard part. think of every arguement and counter it. once you can do that. you should be able to turn many of the scientists and bankers and other powerful figures spawned by the capitolist system. now you can work on governors, senators, and congressmen. you can get them to be your puppets in government through any means neccesary. threats, political blackmail, exposing their ties to you. whatever you gotta do. now you get the real higher ups. the heads of departments. secretaries of state, defence, and stuff like that. maybe even the cabinet and pres himself. you model your pwn way of life using your own pawns under your rules. now you have a country to command. you can spawn groups under other names in other countries repeat the process and eventually call the elimination of all political and geographical boundaries, create a single world nation, set a universal basic language. now you expand into space, colonize and terra form other worlds and repeat the process in other societies. and someday after you and i and this planet are all forgotten in the winds of Sol's supernova dust, all the universe is set in one government. this is their goal you see, and it could be done over eons and eons.

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Adolf!! Is that you??...lol.. Good insight..I'd have never thought of that..

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
thanks. that was kinda sorta off the top of my head based on how i belive the Cabal works. i don't see any point to set this into action until crisis NEAT is over. that is to say if it happens. or if i survive. lol

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
PC's correct. A "secret society" isn't going to get anywhere without money or power.

None of the rich and the powerful hang out on Yahoo groups looking for things to do and societies to join. They are difficult to get introductions to.

So that one's going to end up being a club (like any gaming club) if it gets off the ground.

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
...but to create a real secret society I think you must have secret(s).

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
kind of a Universal Truth...

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
And what does the Rockefeller family have oodles & oodles of?

...Perhaps this would be a good time to swing attention to the People topic & the Rockefeller thread...

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Unless any of us own a few percentages worth of the world's OIL, I think we're going to be left out.

;p

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
will be incredibly valuable then worthless as technology moves past that. we're procrastinating. we should get into hydrocell tech now instead of pushing it off so they can cash in every last dime. how about a militant group that raids banks everywhere. that'd getcha rich. lol. not too difficult either if you plan it right

arc

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
if my environment science classes and associated readings were correct - aren't we due to run out of oil as a world in about the next 40 years anyhow?

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
around that. i've heard 50 60 40 and even 30. i say about a half century worth left

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
...At any rate, that would be about the time I'm likely to die of old age...It'd be a good way to set up my retirement fund & leave a good estate to my beneficiaries; As long as I leave decent instructions & conditions in my will to prevent the possibility of it getting foolishly squandered...

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
and i could lead that lol. right. i'm only 16 but i know a lot more about things than other people. i give school none of my will because it is useless to me. i plan on running away soon anyway. my life sucks. i'll be outta here lol. i plan on making an organisation to seek out the cabal. so i can dedeicate my life to that. if not just go an theive things.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join