It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Flesh For Sale at the Supermarket!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Human Flesh For Sale at the Supermarket!

I was browsing youtube for interesting videos on History when I ran into this. I watched it and got sick. Not much makes me sick I have a pretty stable tummy so this is rough. I thought it would make a good Halloween post too. But in all honesty is this real? Has anyone heard of this before? Please I would love more information on this if anyone has any. If this is true I am immediatly turning vegan. This was so sickening I might anyway. I wonder if it would be safe to still eat fish?

Hey Mods I had no idea where to put this one so if I got it wrong move me just please dont put me in BTS.

Thanks, Melissa101

WARNING: Graphic pop up at end of film.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I dont get it, what is that crazy bible bandit trying to prove ??? Eating a cow has NOTHING to do with eating human flesh, he doesn't make sense, .... just because a cow is engineered with human dna does not make it human, ... in the least.

Did you know banana's share 50% of human DNA ??

looks like you wont be able to go vegan either by this logic.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
yeah um, go vegetarian if ur paranoid like them.

just know where ur getting ur food from.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Source: Nibirupedia (formally known as Letthetruthbeknown) appears to be a paranoid lunatic fringe quasi-religious site.

ave it in for Freemasons among others. Subjects of discussion:

1. Jesus Christ
2. UFO’s
3. Nephilim
4. Reptilians
5. Masonic Logos
6. Nibiru ( Planet X )

On cannibalism, well humans have shared 98% of the same genetic material as cows for a few million years so I don't see a new problem.

And anyways, according to these people, we're a genetic mix of the Nephilim of the Planet Nibiru. Don't know about cows from this place no astronomer has ever spotted.

High whack job content.

M

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Aside from the Biblical aspect (I knew that would get a lot of negative reply's) that is exactly what I was wondering. I do not know much about how clonning and DNA work so I was hoping for some feedback. Yea I had read that a bananna has some human DNA in it and so does probably most anythng else living on earth the fact the we are living would constitute some similarities. But I think he is talking about clonning with human DNA.

Also the Bible does talk about the fallen ones corupting the earth in the time of Noah (they were giants and archeologists have found fossils of such beings; you can Google it) some speculate the reference is to Satan and his Demons that had children with the human women on earth, thus their flesh was corrupted and if the end times will be like in the days of Noah we will have corrupted flesh again.

However how does clonning and DNA make the food part human? Anyone have any science to back up or debunk this theory?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Yea I had read that a bananna has some human DNA in it

It's more accurate to say the DNA in all life on Earth shares some of the same properties. It's not really logical to name certain DNA strings that are in humans as only human DNA. Many DNA strings exist in many different forms of life here on Earth, with many shared attributes. Even plants share many of these DNA strings, that we have as well. If you don't want to eat any food which shares any DNA string with yourself, then you'll probably starve. So it's not something you should worry about really!

With DNA, what you have is evidence of evolution from many common ancestors spanning back in time from many different branches.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by john124]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

I agree that is basicly what I said. I found this article that relates, apparently we are eating clonned meat, this is new to me so I find it interesting. I will continue to see what I can dig up.

www.livescience.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
BIOMEDICAL APPLICATIONS OF GENETICALLY ENGINEERED AND CLONED ANIMALS

Biomedicine is the application of the principles of the natural sciences, especially biochemistry, molecular biology, and microbiology, to human and veterinary clinical medicine. The field of biomedicine offers tremendous potential to treat pain and suffering in humans and animals worldwide. Biomedical research using genetically engineered and cloned animals is being conducted to produce therapeutic drugs for the treatment of human diseases, for the production of organs for human transplantation, and to study the effects that individual genes on body function.
Scientists have used the techniques of cloning and genetic engineering as tools to advance this field of study. Often these terms are lumped together as being the same, but they are actually quite different. Cloning is the process of replicating an exact genetic copy of a plant or animal. On the other hand, genetic engineering is the introduction of DNA sequences into the genome of a living organism using naturally-occurring enzymes to "cut" a fragment of DNA from one organism and "paste" it into the genome of another. These terms are often affiliated with each other because cloning can be used as a vehicle to increase the efficiency of genetic engineering. Cloning allows for the production of animals from cells which have undergone precise, characterized modifications to their genome, or genetic background.

Source:

en.engormix.com...

OK according to this article cloning can act as a vehicle for genetic engineering, this may be what the guy in the clip was refering to, instead of just your everyday cloning. So it looks like cows have been geneticly modified as well as cloned, with human characteristics.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Melissa101]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I dont eat beef alot myself. I eat chicken when i can. However i dont guess it matters to me. Taste good. I dont wonder about dna when im eating chicken or beef or even fish. I dont really think id have a problem eating flesh if i had to. I mean if ya think about it. theres really no difference in cow and human other then the morals they carry. We both are flesh and skin and bone. Its just morally wrong to eat humans and im sure illegal. lol Im just saying its not about dna its about taste. lol

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
reply to post by john124

I agree that is basicly what I said. I found this article that relates, apparently we are eating clonned meat, this is new to me so I find it interesting. I will continue to see what I can dig up.

www.livescience.com...

Here are two articles of when the FDA approved cloned meat back at the start of 2008.
www.washingtonpost.com...

www.wired.com...

The FDA claims its safe to eat and nobody will be able to tell the difference between cloned meat and normal meat. Awhile back I heard something about labels being placed on meat that was cloned so the consumer knew what they were getting, but the FDA refused to allow these labels to be put on cloned meat. Some states have or are still in the process of pushing for these labels on cloned meat packaging.

www.businessweek.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

S&F for this thread!

I like the way you think. Thanks for the heads-up.

At this point I don't know if the info is correct. But, I will definitely be looking into this piece of Shiznizzildry.

The whole idea sounds right. The "hybrids/Nephilim" would try something like this.

I hate eating "pus & mucous/meat" so... no problem about avoiding being an "unwitting cannibal".

Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this potential demonic influence/opening.

Thanks for taking the time to post this info!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

Thank you KOGDOG.

You know we have talked on other threads about our food tasting different now than it used too. Mostly the foods we have discussed has been meat, milk and cheese. You know when I was growing up we slaughtered our own meat or my grandparents and step dad did and my God you aint had a steak till you eat one fresh off the field. The meat today does not compare even in the slightest. I do not think most people today even know what real meat tastes like. I believe I am going to go have a cow slaghtered off a farm near by and put it in the freezer and stop eating that mess in the grocery. You know it cannot possibly be good for our bodies to eat meat that was not made by God. We may not see the results today but who knows in ten years we start growing extra limbs or something, it just aint normal there will be affects from this it is the natural law of our being.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Source: Nibirupedia (formally known as Letthetruthbeknown) appears to be a paranoid lunatic fringe quasi-religious site.

ave it in for Freemasons among others. Subjects of discussion:

1. Jesus Christ
2. UFO’s
3. Nephilim
4. Reptilians
5. Masonic Logos
6. Nibiru ( Planet X )

On cannibalism, well humans have shared 98% of the same genetic material as cows for a few million years so I don't see a new problem.

And anyways, according to these people, we're a genetic mix of the Nephilim of the Planet Nibiru. Don't know about cows from this place no astronomer has ever spotted.

High whack job content.

M

Hey M, I have a question. Is not ATS mostly made up of stuff about:

1. Jesus Christ
2. UFO’s
3. Nephilim
4. Reptilians
5. Masonic Logos
6. Nibiru ( Planet X )
7. Freemasons

I promise I am not trying to be sarcastic but does that make ATS a paranoid lunatic fringe quasi-religious site? I am just saying?

join