It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hallowe’en is the devil’s work, Catholic church warns parents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

“Hallowe’en has an undercurrent of occultism and is absolutely anti-Christian.” Parents should “be aware of this and try to direct the meaning of the feast towards wholesomeness and beauty rather than terror, fear and death”, he said.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

This stuff amazes me. Outrage over some kids having fun, but zero outrage from pedophile priests getting busted (just payouts and frustration from getting caught). If you want to follow the teachings of Jesus, by all means do it but why must you do it through these jerks?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Crazy huh

They allow pedophiles in their church yet say Halloween is the work of the Devil

- to be honest I wouldn't expect anything less from the catholic church.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
Crazy huh

They allow pedophiles in their church yet say Halloween is the work of the Devil

- to be honest I wouldn't expect anything less from the catholic church.

Yes, and it is FACT they allow pedophiles in the church. There is a sworn oath by all priests to take part in the cover up and moving of priests to keep them out of the hands of law enforcement. And people give 10% of their wages to support the whole thing. It's said as many as 50% of catholic priests could be pedophiles.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by reasonable]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
-that doesnt surprise me Reasonable- it's almost like a prerequisite- you must be a pedophile in order to become a catholic priest

How people can still follow this churches teachings in this day and age is quite hard to fathom

I'm sick to death about hearing what the Vatican thinks is evil- sick to death of hearing from them about how evil our world is.

This might make you laugh- it's from a comedy show we used to have here in Oz-

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join