It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will You Go Murder Crazy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
No, I will not go "murder crazy."

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The Third Eye is right, allow no room for the option to fill your mind. It didn't before and you can defeat it if the situations are dire enough for it to seem an option. I am reminded of our collective ailment when remembering a time my father discussed with me a talk he had with a random fellow he met about religious and absolute things. He, apparently, related drunkenly that if there were no heaven and no hell that he was "wasting his life" and could have been doing "the fun stuff", after which he listed rape, murder and the like. I could never imagine this before he told the story, and completely shows naked the more extreme iterations of this mind-sickness that infects our societies. We can defeat it. The sickness, not the people. Those are damaged and hurt aspects of all of humanity manifesting themselves in these poor souls with the volume knob broke past 10. It deserves notice and consideration as well as compassion and forgiveness to correct, not a stern hand and a revenge minded justice.

These damages and hurts are cycles and we are doomed to repeat them without help or the knowledge to help ourselves(ideal). Needing the most of this thoughtful process are the least of us. Who that is is not always obvious. The man my father talked to was a priest. This is why it sticks out so much in my mind. I think about it often. I wanted to leave that out to spare feelings, but I feel things like this, these ugly things, can't be avoided so much. How can they ever be fixed if we don't realize the extent? And fear of knowing the truth cannot be valid. It just can't.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Crane4]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The Third Eye

Third eye is only right because we are all sitting peacefully in our homes as our loved ones are near/alive...

Third eye isn't listening to his baby child begging daddy/mommy to save them. Isn't watching more loved ones and dear friends die. Isn't living with the fear day in and day out that death is right outside, pounding on the preverbal door. Of course Third Eye is right... Right now!

Let what I wrote happen and I guaran-damn-tee there will be very few people who will think he's right then... Try to understand the FEAR that would be there every second... And then find out those who have power or money aren't nearly as afraid as you… all us lowly people… because their vaccine didn't weaken their immune system. Because whatever they gave us is now killing our loved ones faster... We trusted them and this is how they repay that trust and everyone is just supposed to sit in there house and think... half my family is dead because we were given a more dangerous potion... but some how they didn't mean it, they did it for the best!!?

Right now as we are all warm and fuzzy with life... okay sure... third eye is right... Until... this world proves him wrong!

--Charles Marcello

new topics

<< 1   >>

join