It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orly Taitz Protest Against Bill O'Reilly, Fox News Planned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb49f4207a0b.jpg[/atsimg]

Birther movement leader Orly Taitz is planning a protest in New York City this weekend against a television personality who refuses to air her insane conspiracy theories -- Fox News' Bill O'Reilly.

Read more at: www.huffingtonpost.com...

This might be the first time in history that I can actually agree with O'Reilly.

"That theory has been around for a while. The Factor investigated, found out it's bogus. But Mr. Dobbs is still engaged...

Again, we found out that President Obama was born in Hawaii.. we were sent the documents. And what are you gonna do? I don't know why it's still around..."

Read more at: www.huffingtonpost.com...

Maybe the good doctor has found something else to do with her time? Cause her endless BS lawsuits trying to remove Obama have failed each time. Maybe she will have more luck with FOX
Somehow I doubt it, but she might.

From Taitz's website:

Hope to see you November 11, 12 noon, Veteran’s day

1211 Ave of the Americas, FOX headquarters, protest Bill O’Reilly defrauding the Nation and defaming decent Americans and are caring a legal battle to unseal all of Obama’s vital records. If you can come, if you can assist in organizing, call me 949-683-5411.

We need signs, bull horns.

We are looking for a diner for people to meet and greet before and after the protest.

Let me know if you can help with transportation, frequent flyer

Keep in mind, what OReilly did, is more dangerous, more harmful then what some idiots like Rachel Maddow or Keith Obertmann did, since people believe O’Reilly to be fair and balanced.

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Take THAT O'Reilly!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I think the people that should really hate Orly Taitz the most are the ones that actually believe Obama is not a natural born citizen.

She brings up these frivolous cases all the time, constantly gets thrown out, makes an ass out of herself on national TV, and generally does everything in her power to discredit the "birther" movement by associating herself with it.

I mean, recently she was accused of trying to get people to lie for her under oath! She obviously has no intentions of actually trying to prove Obama is not a citizen and is only out there trying to get attention. If I was a "birther" myself I would probably assume she was working for the Obama administration to undermine the validity of the entire conspiracy.

I mean really, think about it. Why is she getting so much media attention? Why do people continue to listen to her after she tried to release a proven fake certificate? She has no credibility anymore, so why is she newsworthy? She manages to attach herself somehow to every "birther" case, and they all get thrown out of court, often due to her own negligence.

Perhaps she is some sort of plant.

Perhaps she's just nutters.

Either way, she doesn't really reflect positively on the "birther" movement (if there even is one anymore).

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

I think that the story is more how the media is rejecting Tiatz. She is quite insane, she has made a good point in proving that.

It would be interesting if she is in fact a government plant. Someone to make sure this theory looks as insane as she does.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You know you are a loser when: you want to trash Obama, and not even FOX will have you on.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

When the "water buffalo" story becomes even too whacked out for Fox news, you know your in a heap of cr*p.

Whenever I think of Orly.... I always wonder whats next??

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I don't know what she plans next. But you know it's going to be good for a laugh. Perhaps she can sue to have George Washington posthumously removed from office because he wasn't a US citizen at birth.

new topics

top topics

join