It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White house visitors list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Just another fine example of the elite's double standard when it comes to the law. Is this a huge event or conspiracy no, probably not, but a blatant slap in the face of every law abiding citizen.

No previous administration has released such a list, though the information out so far is incomplete. Only about 110 names —and 481 visits —out of the tens of thousands who have visited the Obama White House were made public. Like the Bush administration before it, Obama is arguing that any release is voluntary, not required by law, despite two federal court rulings to the contrary.

Not that Bill Ayers The White House warns that many names that may appear familiar — and controversial — do not in fact refer to the most famous people to carry those names. Jeremiah Wright is on the list, but it's not the president's former pastor. This Michael Jordan is not the basketball player. This Michael Moore is not a filmmaker. The William Ayers who took a group tour of the White House isn't the former radical from Chicago who figured so prominently in the 2008 campaign. And the Angela Davis on the list has a different middle initial than the activist and former fugitive.

Really.... I mean really? Every one of these examples is supposed to be just coincidental? My feeling is; some are real, and some are not. Is it really that surprising, no not really, but I guess in an ideal world we would be allowed to see and understand what is truly going on.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 31-10-2009 by unfndqlt]
edit again for gramer

[edit on 31-10-2009 by unfndqlt]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by unfndqlt

Flagged and starred. Now, I'm not questioning the veracity of this, because I believe I saw it on Drudge, which, IMO at least, is usually pretty solid, but can you put up a link for the rest of us?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I don't see the big deal, but they should release the names. Then of course every right winger can whine about them.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Its not about left or right. The big deal is there have been two court cases, both against the previous administration that they have to disclose this information. I have a problem when they say to be more transparent then ever, then disregard court orders saying they have let us know whos visiting the white house. It is not surprising in the least bit though. I'm just trying to point out the hypocrisy.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I understand, I agree that this information should be made public. It's after all our house. We the people should know who enters our house.

But you know the opposition will take every opportunity to ridicule and freak out about EVERY single person that goes into the white hose.

But, it's our house after all, we deserve to know who goes in there.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Got to love all that great "change" that keeps going on round this country. And the transparency...its breathetaking.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dizzie56

Ugg! I am so sick of that.

Really people. Everyone knew when Obama said that his administration would be the most transparent in recent history it was a complete and utter lie.

Politicians lie. Yes this is an easy lie to say. Cmon, is this any worse than "no new taxes."?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Ugg! I am so sick of that.

Really people. Everyone knew when Obama said that his administration would be the most transparent in recent history it was a complete and utter lie.

Politicians lie. Yes this is an easy lie to say. Cmon, is this any worse than "no new taxes."?

No, its not worse, but does it make it better because everybody else is doing it? That is how the man got voted in by the masses thru his lies that you and I saw. A lie is a lie and the lier should be reminded of it whenever possible as well as the believers of the said lie.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

If you voted for Obama over this lie, than you deserve what you get.

People need to really research what they are voting for. No matter what it is.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

If you voted for Obama over this lie, than you deserve what you get.

People need to really research what they are voting for. No matter what it is.

Your correct on both. But most people need to get a swift kick in the rear to realize that it is a lie instead of just being gullable.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Here is the list so far.
Lincoln Bedroom Visitors - Michael Moore How many times?!
George Soros is making himself at home.
I wonder who they left off this list?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It was not the same Micheal Moores... There are four different middle initials used??? How many Micheal Moores can there be and how many Micheal Moores are connected to this administration somehow...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Celebs, Democratic fundraisers, lobbyists.

People are cheering that Obama is being "transparent", but forgetting that he said he wasn't going to be dealing with Lobbyists, etc.

So much for that promise.

join