It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine or Swine Flu?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey all!

I've got some serious questions about the swine flu and what your opinions are on the vaccine. Currently, I feel pressured into getting a shot. I am annoyed with the media and this constant fear they put out.

I have a young family and I am wondering what I should do, vaccine or no vaccine?
Some people act like not getting it is appalling. Others won't shake hands when greeting each other. People are frowned upon at work for appearing to have minor symptoms in public, anyways in my region of the map.

What are the real facts behind the swine flu, I've just seen a post claiming that the swine flu is patented, is that real #?

I was talking to my mom about things I have read online and videos I have seen about the vaccine being dangerous and what not, and she told me I sounded like a terrorist lol! I was like WTF?! What's your definition of terrorist? Is the media making people think those not in favor of the vaccine are terrorists?

My parents watch a # load of tv, morning, noon, and night news + more...
I have no cable, only the net and have been cable free for over a year now.

Let me know your thoughts and if you are getting vaccinated and why.

Peace fams

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Drewdatt

Personaly I will not be taking the vaccine or the seasonal one either, reasons? well I believer that the vaccine will do nothing to stop the swine flu and if it mutates in any form is going to be useless.

Also the testing is none existent, violations of the FDC own federal rules were enforced to push the vaccine because the big pharma influences on government.

A vaccine has to go through a period of testing before it can be approved none of this was done.

I am also worry about the additives in the vaccine they are no safe for humans and many are sensitive to it even fatal.

I also took into consideration the historical facts of how the 1976 pandemic had the WHO and big pharma all behind it, for some reason seems like history is repeating itself.

OK I hope that summarizes why I am not getting the vaccine, but this is me and you are you and its your choice and our decision what it counts no mine, I will never tell you no to get the vaccine, but I can tell you why I will not be taking it.

Good luck with any decision you may be making.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

They say that swine-flu is no worse than normal seasonal flu. I'm HIV-poz but won't use inoculations. It could be beneficial for some, especially with respiratory problems. However, I don't see the risk of shots outweighing the risk of H1N1 for myself. Spoke to a nurse from Saudi Arabia, and apparently all pilgrims for the annual Haj will be inoculated.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Yes it true there is a Patent. Here is the official patent site.

patft.uspto.gov...

In the search box type : 20090010962

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
In all honesty, I feel terrible about the idea of this shot. I feel very suspicious about it and have seen some awful stuff on it. I even wrote a blog post on my UFO website!
I can relate to people pressuring you into it. It seems like a kind of madness grips people whenever it is spoken of.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use SPAMMING – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/31/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Haven't taken a flu shot in 7 years and no joke last time i got the flu was the last time i got the flu shot

IN the end i am of the mentality that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make em drink. The best i can say is take vitamins, eat healthy and wash your hands and you will be fine. If you get Swine flu you will get a mild cold that will be gone in a few days( this is according to 98% of the cases.

There is a small chance you could get extremely sick from the Swine flu or any flu same chance eitherway there is also a small chance of getting Gillian Barre syndrome from the flu shot. It is which ever small chance you want possibly die from the flu(very small chance) or be paralyzed and debilitated and eventually die from the Flu shot(very small chance)

If i must die lol i will take the flu death over the paralysis death

If you must get a flu shot DEMAND THE ADJUVANT FREE SHOT If the doctor says he doesn't have then you go find one that does have it.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Currently, I feel pressured into getting a shot. I am annoyed with the media and this constant fear they put out.

I've noticed far more fear mongering and paranoia among this crowd than anything I've thus far seen in the media. Neither source is particularly well informed on the facts, it seems. The media's bias to keep you viewing and increasing advertiser revenue is obvious. Here, most objections I tend to see are just cases of confirmation bias where information is cherry picked and misinterpreted based entirely on whether or not it supports a pre-established opinion... rather than on accuracy.

For instance, I heard the claim a few times here tonight (as well as saw a few videos on it) that bash the CDC for supposedly counting -ALL FLU- reports, regardless of strain, as Swine Flu after the August 30th tracking system update.

Of course, this simply isn't true.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.cdc.gov...

So if you want my advice? Above all, talk to your doctor. Search sites like PubMed for peer-review articles. If you're going to watch videos on YouTube for info, then at least watch a broad spectrum of both opponents and supporters. I'll post two from a pretty good supporter for a starter. There's already plenty of anti-vax videos around here.

Above all, try to evaluate the evidence objectively for what it is (not what you may want it to be), and follow it to it's conclusions.

Me... I plan on getting the vaccine when it's available.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Swine flu is not patented ... that application that was linked is for a vaccination of a strain that is engineered to have a much smaller reproduction rate so that it can be used as a vaccine for PIGS.

Yeah lets all run and go get vaccinated....

www.business24-7.ae...

they are going to tell you that you have swine flu no matter if youve got it or not ....

Hey doc i broke my leg...

Im sorry to say you have swine flu....

I also think its funny that they say they tested 19 thousand specimens and only 8 thousand were positive match, and they still say that 20 million americans have been infected ... proof in the pudding Lasheic stop spreading agenda and "Selective reading"

get a grip

If you have a pre existing condition where you are more susceptible then by all means get a vaccine

[edit on 31-10-2009 by conspiracyrus]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Thx for the info everyone!

I will look into all of this, the links and videos!

Personally I don't think I will be getting the shot
Just because I don't want too and don't feel it is right.

When I say "feel" I mean gut feeling.

Peace

top topics

join