It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, There's 6,793,934,094 people in the world...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by paranoiaFTW

the canister your ashes are in becomes a projectile hurtling through space. i dont like the idea of polluting space/ potentially knocking out satellites and/or astronauts in the future.

i would want my ashes dumped out there.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Whats the purpose of burying the dead anyway THERE DEAD!!! When i die I could personally give a s*** what they do with me

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
the title says: There's 6,793,934,094 people in the world...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran across thia info. which tells us the Population will reach 7 billion in the year 2012 !

++

World population to hit 7 billion in 2012

....WASHINGTON (AP) - The world's population will reach 7 billion in 2012, even as the global community struggles to satisfy its appetite for natural resources, according to a new government projection.
There are 6.7 billion people in the world today. The United States ranks third, with 304 million, behind China and India, according to projections released Thursday by the Census Bureau

www.breitbart.com...

note ** remember that the number ""7"" in religious mysticism and prophecy interpetation corresponds to 'fufillment' 'completion'...
so, one can make claim that in 2012, the accepted end-of-world date, and the 7 billion souls (some being 'wheat' some being 'chaff') makes a good case for Apocalypse...and the ensuing destruction of civilization/mankind

[edit on 31-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

the title says: There's 6,793,934,094 people in the world...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran across thia info. which tells us the Population will reach 7 billion in the year 2012 !

++

World population to hit 7 billion in 2012

....WASHINGTON (AP) - The world's population will reach 7 billion in 2012, even as the global community struggles to satisfy its appetite for natural resources, according to a new government projection.
There are 6.7 billion people in the world today. The United States ranks third, with 304 million, behind China and India, according to projections released Thursday by the Census Bureau

www.breitbart.com...

note ** remember that the number ""7"" in religious mysticism and prophecy interpetation corresponds to 'fufillment' 'completion'...
so, one can make claim that in 2012, the accepted end-of-world date, and the 7 billion souls (some being 'wheat' some being 'chaff') makes a good case for Apocalypse...and the ensuing destruction of civilization/mankind

[edit on 31-10-2009 by St Udio]

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

7,000,000,000 = 7 Heads + 10 horns or 7(7crowns) main + 10 emphesizing

1/3 cast to earth = 2,000,000,000 which is exactly how many "Christians" there are.

Can't be first and last without being "last"....after "first.

The Jesus of the bible didn't let his "left" hand know what his "right" hand was doing....

Jesus is kind of a double character. Good Cop.....BAD cop

Jesus is actually a verb meaning "self existent salvation"......Jesus is an action that is enacting through all mankind.

Remember, "not my will, but yours be done"....no one wants to die. The character didn't in the story and the real jesus..."everyone" doesn't want to either.

2012 is not to worry of, but when we hit 7B....."your going to see some serious sh!t"....Back to the Future

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join