It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Monckton on Glenn Beck, challenges Al Gore to debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hi

Apologies if this is posted

Here is Lord Monckton on Glenn Beck talking about the Global Warming hoax and the coming Copenhagen treaty. He also challenges Al Gore to an international debate on the topic, and if he declines then he should not talk about the topic ever again.

I think many of us here are aware that Man made global warming / climate change theory is totally crap, and it is all part of a natural cycle. I hope the masses awaken to this hoax, and it seems like we don't have that much time..

Here is also a related video of Lord Monckton if you have not seen it already, talking about how the copenhagen treaty will create a world government.

Cheers

[edit on 30/10/09 by dallas18]

[edit on 30/10/09 by dallas18]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well it makes for a nice a way as any to start a New World Order. I mean how can we have a new order if the worlds too warm and flooded... just wouldn't work out very well...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Al Gore will never accept because he knows he's wrong and promotes the NWO agenda of the whole Global Warming junk. It's a great scheme though to unite the world into one. However, if it fails, and I think it will because the strings are coming untangled now, I think we'll see Plan B: Aliens.

President Reagan had it right: "Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize the common bond that unites all humanity. How quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet I ask you, is not an alien threat already among us?"

War On Terrorism, Global Warming and the Alien Threat. The 1-2-3 punch for the NWO to complete the plan. The 1st made many laws against our rights and for "the common good of the earth," as well as made it possible for anyone to be an enemy of the state.

The 3rd punch will be the knockout and we'll all be seeing stars --it'll be out of this world...literally.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Al Gore Sued By Over 30,000 Scientists For Global Warming Fraud

Just thought i'd put this new video (Nov 24). Al Gore is in deep trouble i think. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes, against 30,000 scientists...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Beck and Mockington are both NWO puppets. This is all being orchestrated.

Maybe the global warming thing is just another diversion. And they are all just playing their parts.

new topics

top topics

join