It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Corgan: Swine flu was 'created by man'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Billy Corgan: Swine flu was 'created by man'

www.guardian.co.uk

Billy Corgan: poet, rocker and H1N1 sceptic. The Smashing Pumpkins frontman has interrupted his postings on God, love and the universe to warn the world that swine flu is a man-made infection designed by those "who to try to create a power against Us to promote discomfort and dis-ease [sic]".

In a strongly worded post on his spirituality blog, Everything From Here To There, Corgan lashed out against "forced" immunisations, Barack Obama and worldwide H1N1 "propaganda". While he admitted that the virus "is real" – after all, he "has friends who have gotten it" – Corgan suggested
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.livedaily.com
www.rollingstone.com[/ url]

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread515075/pg1]Former Smashing Pumpkins Frontman: Flu Pandemic is Propaganda

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I will always applaud celebrities for standing up for common sense. To combat other celebrities like Jennifer Garner who pushes vaccines in ad campaigns.

I don't know if it was man made, it wouldn't surprise if it was considering our rulers are eugenicists but one thing is for sure and that is that even if you think vaccines work, Flu vaccines are bad news imo.

The flu changes all the time in composition so by the time any flu vaccine hits the market it is useless. Not to mention this time there is a nasal spray one that has a live virus LOL. So they release the nasal spray first and they get a nice outbreak just in time for the shot.

Then people go to the hospital get Hospital-acquired pneumonia die and we have deaths that the media can trumpet as reason to get vaccinated. We are so manipulated it isn't even funny.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I am seriously underwhelmed. So swine flu is different...how does this make it artificial? So there are freely distributed vaccines in limited supply...how is this going to be such a huge money-maker? Again, with the limited supply, how would this vaccine have a large enough impact on the world population?

I think if the flu was a bioweapon, the designers could have done a lot better. There have only been an estimated 5,700 deaths from the flu variant so far, a far cry from the 500,000 that die from the flu in the average year.

www.google.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

I admire your spirit, I really do. After all, I don't believe the U.S. government is telling us anywhere near the truth about 9/11, but, if this thing is artificial, I've hardly seen sufficient evidence.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by honkusbobo

Bear in mind that the swine flu hasn't been around for a year yet, but that's beside the point. Once a year's up, I doubt it'd hit 500,000.

I believe it's most probably manmade, but I don't think the intention of this flu is to actually kill everyone. I think the intention is most probably to create mass hysteria, and the US is generally really great with doing stuff like this. Why do they do this? Just to take some more of your freedoms away, probably.

Also, have to say that it's pretty cool that Billy Corgan agrees that it's manmade. I'd probably prefer that he concentrated on his music career after the last few crappy albums he made.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
YEAH THE SMASHING PUMPKINS ROCK!!!
But to get to the post I also love it when famous people stand up for what is right not what will get them more money. Some people dont say what they think or know because they are afraid of ridicule or an ended career. But good job for Billy Corgan.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
YEAH THE SMASHING PUMPKINS ROCK!!!
But to get to the post I also love it when famous people stand up for what is right not what will get them more money. Some people dont say what they think or know because they are afraid of ridicule or an ended career. But good job for Billy Corgan.

Heh, or perhaps he realised that he doesn't have a career anymore!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The best way to make people want something is to make them think there is a shortage and it is in demand. This is similar to what they do at Christmas with some toys ie Elmo or Cabbage patch Kids.

Sure at first there will be a shortage but in the end there will be more than enough for everyone We hear about shortages everywhere then PEOPLE WANT IT MORE. Most of us are sheep and if we see demand for something we want it MORE.

The WHO has already stated that the virus will change from year to year like the seasonal flu so you can count on this being a yearly addition to the seasonal vaccine. So goody goody they can peddle 2 vaccines on us every year thrown in the pneumonia vaccine and vaccine makers are jumping for joy.

No worries there will be plenty available.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine FluHeh, or perhaps he realised that he doesn't have a career anymore!

Utter blasphemy.

---

Good for Billy Corgan, yet another celebrity to step up to the plate and act like a responsible human being. It is not the measure of what his conclusions are about the swine flu as much as his willingness to question what the MSM dishes out to the general population. Good for him for having a mind of his own.

And I'm floored on how anyone that is touring with Dave Navarro can no longer have a career.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

One thing to take into consideration is how propaganda works, with all the money that big pharma has put into the swine flu pandemic you know that they are using psychological warfare.

The swine flu will be a money making investment already making big pharma shares grow, and the swine flu is all year around meaning that vaccines will be available all year, if the swine flu does like the regular flu you will need constant vaccinations to fight the mutations

That will be big pharma wet dream come true.

Follow the money trail and the historical facts on how this started back in 1976.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
And I'm floored on how anyone that is touring with Dave Navarro can no longer have a career.

Oh God, now he's committing social suicide too!

Poor guy. Just to think he masterminded some classics, too, back in the day. I'm gonna miss him.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Who was it that said "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it'"?

Who works with celebrities to control the consensus?

---- The sad part is it is too soon to rule out the possibility that there are elements of reality in the notion that this disease, like others, might not be entirely natural in origin. That alone merits careful investigation by people who won't get rich either way..... the question is...., are there any?

The presence of industrial media in the mix clouds the issue, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

My MD advises getting the vaccine, so I will. How about we compare notes in 6 months?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Well if you get the vaccine by all means let us know of anything strange or not that is happening after, remember it took about three months back in 76 before some people started to get side effects.

And remember also that no all of the almost 50 million vaccinated back in 76 die or became paralyzed.

For many the vaccine had no side effects.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
And Tom Cruise believes a badly written Sci-Fi novel turned religion called Scientology is true - and Xenu is still imprisoned under a mountain somewhere plotting his revenge.

So... whoopty-doo... why is this noteworthy in the least?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
reply to post by Beefcake

My MD advises getting the vaccine, so I will. How about we compare notes in 6 months?

You have no way of knowing that the Flu Vaccine will prevent you from getting the flu. It is as though a doctor told me to eat a jar of honey every year would prevent the flu. If i ate a jar of honey every year and didn't get the flu does that mean the jar of honey worked or did i just not get the flu.

Seasonal flu vaccines are consitently out of date by the time they reach marke and they are spend a year in development and you are going to take one that has been rushed to market and hasn't even been tested.

Health Canada said it would take a year before they knew fully if the vaccine was safe but that they can't wait that long because the risks are too great. I think the risks are greater in taking a vaccine that is rushed. (I don't get any vaccines but if i did)

BTW Doctors are trained to push vaccines and only the very good doctors the ones that push nutrition and think out of the box don't. Those are the doctors you should seek out.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
And Tom Cruise believes a badly written Sci-Fi novel turned religion called Scientology is true - and Xenu is still imprisoned under a mountain somewhere plotting his revenge.

So... whoopty-doo... why is this noteworthy in the least?

This is a conspiracy forum do you even know what site you are on? Billy Corgan a famous musician is saying that he thinks the Swine flu was man made that is a mother of a conspiracy so how is this not relevant to this site.

If you want none conspiracy content visit BELOWTOPSECRET.COM you can read about mainstream stuff there

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu

Bear in mind that the swine flu hasn't been around for a year yet, but that's beside the point. Once a year's up, I doubt it'd hit 500,000.

The swine flu has been known for at least 80 years.

There is hardly any reason for us to create a new strain of flu considering how fast they evolve and how slow we are to create vaccines.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I want to take this time to thank Billy for his opinion. I don't know if I truly agree, but I am suspicious to say the least and won't get let my daughter get the shot.

I would like to share a couple "Smashing Pumpkins" stories while I'm here.

Folk lore has it their first show was at the Chicago 21, which was 2 block from where I grew up and place I drank at alot during the late 80's. Probably saw you then.

Secondly, we met at the Crown Movie Theatre in Skokie for a mid-afternoon viewing of After Schmidt. It was my wife who wouldn't let you sit next to us as she needed room for our coats.

Sorry about that.

Honestly, I give you a ton of credit for saying what a great deal of us believe. You are one of us, "The Common People" and I know this historically.

Now only if we can get the talking heads to take up our cause we may be on to something.

Best wishes.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Now if only Billy could put away the worry's of the world and write a Decent Song.....

I didn't even download the last album, even for free.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
the smashing pumpkins are saying H1N1 is manmade?!?!?

im sold. they are the experts after all. who better to listen to about medical concerns than musicians.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join