It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering dreams lately, you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I understand sleep cycles. People who don't have adequate zinc and/or b6 don't recall their dreams. That is fact.

Dre am Recall and vitamins

[edit on 2-11-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Solidus Green eye

I have had ALOT of very strange dreams lately at least one a night sometimes two, ive always been a strong dreamer but there a bit out of control at the moment theyve been exceptionally strange as well ( like cutting my own leg off for fun, a talking prerry dog riding a horse, my partner getting shot in the head) maybe ive been having to much sugar before i go to bed..........

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I have been remembering almost all of my dreams lately in pretty vivid detail. I attribute most of this to my detox of heavy metals and acheiving prime health through rigorous training and excercise. It seems alot of other people are having the same claims that they are remembering more vivid dreams. Only a few hours ago as I lay in my bed I had something of a nightmare/learning experience. I was privy to much emotion and thoughts of those outside of the blast radius of a radiological weapon. The sheer visual imagery of the explosion was enough to rattle me a bit.I can tell you that the dream itself has me convinced that weaponry of any kind should be abolished.
However, I have a theory that can relate my dreaming patterns to others around me and those I have read about on the internet. The theory is that, similar to the theory of time-wave, collectively we are entering a new age. This age requires a much higher form of thought and demands an evolved perception of reality from the majority. Each and every one of us know that a new time is upon us, but the progress of many has been stunted. Due to this, each and everyone one of us will be getting more intense messages and poignant revelations through our dreams. Our higher selves are calling, asking to allow them to take a more active role in our daily lives.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Yes, remembering very much so. Even more as I am on the brink of falling asleep. The other day I read a lot about an MDMA-surrogate and as I went to bed it felt as if my bed were hugging me and I just felt love all around me..Felt good...
The other time with me falling asleep I had some weird image of an support-collumn and a guy whizzing past to the right saying something about keeping a plate clean. I then tried ignoring a pinch in my armpit and then suddenly I felt remembered of a different dream and had in mind the colour brown to the right of a huge silver trading card which translated to a powerful card that was based on recursive sets (dedekind sets).
I even remember a deep-sleep sequence which started off with me raving in a gym in prone position and went on to have me staring at a convex mirror which would make me feel all bent and bloated. Very funny sensation to have. I thought of it as a "salvia-mirror"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join