It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newish member with question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hey everyone! my name is Josephine and although i've been following ATS for YEARS I have failed to post anything. It still seems like i can't follow all the etiquitte rules and such but im gonna try damnit!
My question is in relation to what happens most times i close my eyes. I see not only faces but bodies, clothing, stubble, minute charactaristics of people in certain scenes. These are not familiar faces to me AT ALL but rather very detailed images i couldnt create without much time and effort, even as an artist. I try my best to retain the images and feeling i get from the individuals incase it relates to an actual situation somewhere. Sometimes it seems like im seeing victims of crimes or the perps. Has anyone else experiences things like this? And just to clarify; when this happens I am not sleeping or even half asleep, i just literally close my eyes and with no rhyme or reason or relation to day, time, etc... i see these things. Is there anything i can do to focus on the images and perhaps expand them? thanks and hello!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hi, Josephine. Nice name, by the way. I had a great aunt named Josephine and she was really cool, especially considering the family she was born into.

I experience these images, as well. I don't know why I have them or what they mean, but I let them guide me in what I choose to paint. Also, when I approach my easel holding a blank canvas, I am inundated with transforming images seen through my third eye. I find it quite enjoyable. In fact, my wife has a difficult time convincing me to leave my studio sometimes. It's rather addictive.

My opinion is for you to just milk this experience for all it's worth.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Thanks so much for your reply. I hope to better my ability to transpose when I see onto paper or canvas but for now it just overwhelming. I feel a bizarre duty to what I see, I don't think I mentioned that before...I always have a certain sense that I should be doing something with what I see....hard to explain without rambling...I also have been having issues since my twin and his wife were found dead, I never was afraid of the paranormal or any of my experiences but since they passed away last october it almost feels like when he tried to contact me he is butting heads so to speak, with whatever energies are already in my loft....and its been since I've lived here I see these scenes when I close my eyes....not sure if its all interrelated or not......oh- and btw I'm actually named after a great great aunt, its a family name for me as well.

new topics

join