It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want some answers to my dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ever since I met my friend Angel, I've been getting weird dreams. In the dreams I'm this girl named Ichigo Himuraka. She's a japanese albino who is like a super human. In the dreams I see her with three other people. There was another girl named Sabrina. And two guys named Nicholiis and Leonardo. They're like this group of super humans sent by God to rid the world of Satan's minions. (i no it sounds corny but hey.... it felt real)

I would constantly dream about her fighting natural disasters, zombies, vampires, ghosts, poltergeists. And sometimes chasing after magical gates that lead to another world. Sometimes its about her family or her private life. It's always her. And she would always be accompanied by Leonardo. ALWAYS. He would be in different forms but I knew it was him.

The dreams felt real. Like they were memories of a past life in another dimension or something. Like another world that I onced lived on in a past life. What's weird is my friend Angel dreams of himself as Leonardo and sometimes our dreams over lap.

He once described the ceiling of a building in my dream to me when I didn't even mention it. It was freaky but he said that he had a similar dream. It's like we were dreaming of our past lives together.

Is it really a past life or is it the future that hasn't come yet? It seems far fetched but we feel like its real. We feel like these dreams are memories that we forgot.

Does anyone have any idea?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
sounds similar to something i experiance daily. minus the superhuman parts anyway. i just know things that i shouldn't know. many things i know are connected with past lives, many things i dream are connected with other people's lives or my own past lives.

it is really complicated.
keep a dream journal and i can try to help you out by interpreting them for you.

^^

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
All you have ever met, is only yourself.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join