It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is a Test for ALL Remote Viewers, Beginner or Not, Prove Yourself

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I see a room, wait... chewing... it's a room full of goats

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
After reading the coordinates my pen produced what appears to be a shape of a face, shape of a hat and a shape of a coin. I visually saw a box and printed, not cursive words, written on unlined white colored paper.

You work in some kind of professional field, have dark hair, own some business suits, listen to jazz, don't wear cologne and have a good natured/even tempered personality.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I see peachish coloured paper, on a burgandy leather writing board, and a pink pen, all on top of a white desk behind a bed/couch? with green and white blankies with leaves on it possibly? To the left a window with blue towells for curtains?, or is that an open bathroom door? Another door to the far right on right wall is the one toy enter the room from, from the direction i am looking.....if any of that is even remotly close I'll add more later.

So desk and paper South, window or bathroom door south/west wall, Closet on north wall, enatrance door, on North east o feast wall, from the perspective of standing right over the paper.....room a bit messy behind this desk (no offence) makes it harder, or me lazier to make things out.....easier in tidier emptier room.

Well, that is all i see, sometimes i am completley dead on and freak the crap outta ya, other times i am soooo far off I'll give ya a good laugh. but I LOVE to at least try!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Old-fashiones red formica table, dripping faucet. Is that a plastic zebra and a hula girl I see?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
is it a receipt for ugg boots purchased October 22nd? It is beside a blue book, some sort of a plant. possibly a peace lily. the house it is located in is in the country, screen door, bare patch of grass, 36" sanyo TV in the same room. Picture of a man a woman and a small child (boy), sheer curtains,There are also some curtains with what appears to be apples in a close room. the floor is carpeted, The table has rounded edges, and is a walnut finish. There is also a blue? chair fairly close. 078300058151
Lol... I have no idea but it was fun to give it a shot.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Here is a bit different kind of RV test thread by me. There are two objects to view and approximate location given in coordinates.

-v

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hello,

I'll give it a go...hmm. Formica table, old fasioned with silver metal trim. Table slightly off balance. Green ceramic cup...might be hand made, no handel. Pen is stylus, black. Room dimly lit, shadowy; however table is lit well. Kitchen chair, hard back. Paper is lined, like the kind you practice penmanship on. Writing form a rectangle in center of page...even all around. Brown teddy with black button eyes. Some smoke like a cigarette trail in room at times. Wooden floor, old used well worn.

well???

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well, even tho I know I have zero abilities, I would like to see the other results you got! How about it, show us the goods!! Today is Nov. 6th, after all!?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
We'll make this a double-blind study ... I am NOT a RVer, so, if my GUESS is anywhere near correct ... you have to start a whole new study.

Anniston, Alabama - white trailer house
in a wooden jewelry box that belonged to somebody else before
no wait! a wooden CIGAR box!

it's a lotto ticket #
it's typed on the top

[edit on 6/11/2009 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Text
I'll humor ya...

-Desk Wood
-Yellow Coffee cup with lots of pens and pencils in it.
-um...Key chain with tons of keys
-Desk calender with leather holder
-Arm, lite long sleeve, collared shirt, sleeves rolled half way up forearm, tan, very little hair
-Housing plan (nice area)
-cement slab driveway
-hummer
-Hot but not humid
-clear blue skies
-Arbis
-Darwin

Ok thats all... I must take my meds now.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Groynkikt]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Written in cursive and there is a some kind of necklace or chain lying near or on the paper. Some sort of fancy star shape? I think something is written in the center of the paper.

I'm not really in the mood for this but thought I would give it a last minute shot.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The numbers 5815 are spread across the center of page above the date, theres also a rainbow going through the page !!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
comic book
and a empty fish tank
meh

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
[
Hi I was hoping to hear about the response. Thanks for making me think!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
No one was very close. It was a book shelf full of many jars full of fluorescent dyed water, and a black light. There was also a few glow sticks. My room is messy though, so those who saw a messy desk saw something.
The paper had the number written in the center boxed in with boxes, and in the lower right corner was the date. It was plane white paper folded up. You may or may not have seen the glowing of the blacklight on around the dye, depending on how you saw it. On the paper where symbols above and below some of the numbers.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I posted what I saw on this thread on Thursday. I started drawing shapes first, so there's your symbols, visually saw a box, there's your boxes and saw the plain white paper. I'd say that's pretty close.

I took this seriously. Prior to the making of your thread with this test I was studying a bit of remote viewing and had wondered how I would find someone to give me the coordinates assigned to the target, and wa-la, you made a thread. I thought you were going to show us the pictures you took of the paper with the coordinates.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
A real test you would have given us co-ordinates to the location.

Even real RV's know where they're looking or have a building as a target.

If it was inside your bedroom, I don't think many of us would have came over and looked in the window.

You didn't give us a target.Didn't even know what country to look in.

Maybe before you post stuff like this you should study remote viewing.

This test was childish and unscientific.

You really,really need to clean your room.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Key-Minder
reply to post by Phlynx

I posted what I saw on this thread on Thursday. I started drawing shapes first, so there's your symbols, visually saw a box, there's your boxes and saw the plain white paper. I'd say that's pretty close.

I took this seriously. Prior to the making of your thread with this test I was studying a bit of remote viewing and had wondered how I would find someone to give me the coordinates assigned to the target, and wa-la, you made a thread. I thought you were going to show us the pictures you took of the paper with the coordinates.

I didn't see enough good results to see any reason to put up my pictures.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
A real test you would have given us co-ordinates to the location.

Even real RV's know where they're looking or have a building as a target.

If it was inside your bedroom, I don't think many of us would have came over and looked in the window.

You didn't give us a target.Didn't even know what country to look in.

Maybe before you post stuff like this you should study remote viewing.

This test was childish and unscientific.

You really,really need to clean your room.

Sorry, the reason I didn't put that up is I don't want the whereabouts of where I live on the internet.

If you don't like it, it's to late now, because the test is over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join