It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is a Test for ALL Remote Viewers, Beginner or Not, Prove Yourself

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This has been done many times here, but I want to see what can be came up with in this location. It is going to start today. I will take a picture of my paper with the number and it's location. Your goal is to get a view of the items I have set out.

You may start today, October 30th, 2009.

The number on the paper is 5815 and the date is on the paper also.

I want you to determine how the paper is written, where the information is located on the paper, and whatever else you find on or around the paper. Results may be different for different people, do not be ashamed of what you get compared to others.

I am giving this a weeks time, on November 6th, I will post the results.Try your best and have fun!

Edit: It looks like there has been some confusion. Just remote view the number on the paper and see what you come up with. I don't know much about RVing, but this information I put up should be all that is needed.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Phlynx]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Has anyone tried yet? I'm anxious to get some data.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
So is that Sputnik? Nepal Polm? Silver Haze maybe? Whatever it is, I want to smoke it too

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Gee, why hasn't Ed Dames responded, yet? I'm sure he saw all this, oh, probably 3 or 4 years ago.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have no idea how to remote view but I wouldn't mind trying this even if I'm a totally ignorant skeptic on if this even would work.

I'll give it some thought later and take a stab in the dark.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staafke
So is that Sputnik? Nepal Polm? Silver Haze maybe? Whatever it is, I want to smoke it too
Are you trying to describe something, or are you just goofing off? If you are trying to describe something, please be more specific, if your are just being stupid, don't bother posting.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
There are a few threads on ATS where posters asked RVers to view them. A few of them yielded some interesting results. Now whether or not these were staged is unknown, and quite possible. You should try contacting some of the parties involved in said threads.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I have no idea how to remote view but I wouldn't mind trying this even if I'm a totally ignorant skeptic on if this even would work.

I'll give it some thought later and take a stab in the dark.
Google it, that is your best bet. The CIA uses it, so you know something must be happening.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

I want you to determine how the paper is written, where the information is located on the paper, and whatever else you find on or around the paper.

Where is said paper located? Basic geographical coords at a minimum, please. Also, it would help to know whether the paper is enclosed in an envelop or some other secondary device.

Color me having fun... but need more toys

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

I want you to determine how the paper is written, where the information is located on the paper, and whatever else you find on or around the paper.

Where is said paper located? Basic geographical coords at a minimum, please. Also, it would help to know whether the paper is enclosed in an envelop or some other secondary device.

The paper is just out in the open, no envelope. I don't just want info on the paper, I want info on the stuff around it, like the objects. Coordinates means you can use google maps, nice try. The paper is located indoors.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Remote Viewers use coordinates but the difference is Time and Space need not matter. So you could have a paper back in 1955 but as long as they can tune into that coordinate they can see it. Something along those lines.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Just focus on the number and tell me what you get from it.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I'll play but I do need a general geographical locale... something like a metropolitan area or a county... it would help focus my vast resources to produce an ending worthy of your noble challenge.

But if you feel that's too much, I will close it here and promise to check back in later to see if anyone gets close.

r

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Phlynx

I'll play but I do need a general geographical locale... something like a metropolitan area or a county... it would help focus my vast resources to produce an ending worthy of your noble challenge.

But if you feel that's too much, I will close it here and promise to check back in later to see if anyone gets close.

r
It's a small town.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I have no idea if I have an ability or not so I thought I would give it a shot who knows huh? Ok I got interupted by the phone ringing but this is what I saw before being interupted.

A brown table with a paper on it with the date and numbers a hand next to it caucasin male it looked like. There was a measuring tape, a cup, a pen, I smell coffee and the area is not well lit, um I think it is a kitchen with off white or tan wallpaper with some kind of small design maybe fruit or tea pots. OK how did I do can you U2U me I am excited to know if I have any abilities.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
I have no idea if I have an ability or not so I thought I would give it a shot who knows huh? Ok I got interupted by the phone ringing but this is what I saw before being interupted.

A brown table with a paper on it with the date and numbers a hand next to it caucasin male it looked like. There was a measuring tape, a cup, a pen, I smell coffee and the area is not well lit, um I think it is a kitchen with off white or tan wallpaper with some kind of small design maybe fruit or tea pots. OK how did I do can you U2U me I am excited to know if I have any abilities.
You'll have to wait for the results. You'll be U2Ued on the 6th.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

OOps I forgot to read the paper let me try again to see the writing.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Ok I understand I will be patient. Ok this is what I saw on the paper:
The date written October 30, 2009 in the upper left hand corner and the number 5815 on the bottom right hand corner. There is maybe one sentence under the date going ofcourse left to right that starts with He that. Well that is all I got. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing the results on the 6th day.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Newspaper, 5815 is the number of deaths of US Soldiers in Iraq, the date 10-19-09......I have no other info. I think reading the other posts could have corrupted my view.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I see drawings of a house, a tree and a star.
The house would be on the left corner of the paper.
What proof you won't change it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join