It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost shows too scared to go to ground Zero Hiroshima and Nagasaki

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The bombs killed as many as 140,000 people in Hiroshima and 80,000 in Nagasaki, yet most of the popular ghost shows only seem to investigate locals where some fool committed suicide or some other stupid #.

I suggest if they want to seek activity, they simply go where it is, stop investigating grandmas abode

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Better Mouse Trap]

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Better Mouse Trap]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

I suggest if they want to seek activity, they simply go where it is, stop investigating grandmas abode

I've seen shows where they go to Gettysburg. I think I even saw one where they went to Pearl Harbor. So, sometimes they go to places that are more than just the bar where a guy killed himself in the 1800s.

Maybe they don't go to ground zero at Hiroshima and Nagasaki because they Japanese government won't let them perhaps?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Probably because the "ghost shows" are all frauds.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Aren't the ground zero places still radioactive or can they be cleaned up? and if they where when? maybe no one has done a ghost story on those two places for safety reasons.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by newworld

People live there, so...

As far as ghost shows going there.

Don't they tend to go places with reported paranormal activity? Not saying there isn't any at those sites, but I've never heard any reference to it.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom

Maybe they don't go to ground zero at Hiroshima and Nagasaki because they Japanese government won't let them perhaps?

This is more likely. While I do know the Japanese have a healthy interest in paranormal activity as well as crypto-zoology I think that having a TV crew preform a ghost investigation at these two locations would seem highly disrespectful to the memory of the people that died.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
maybe most of the buildings were destroyed or have been demolished since then. I mean you cant go ghost hunting at the twin towers either. just a thought. I saw one show where they went to chernobyl and that was pretty cool

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If anyone seen the episode of South Park where they had the Ghost Hunters on it, I think that they hit the nail on the head. lol

"http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:251866" width="480" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" flashVars="autoPlay=false&dist=www.southparkstudios.com&orig=" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000">

Hmmm inbed dosent seem to work right well heres a direct link

South Park Link

[edit on 30-10-2009 by vip867]

[edit on 30-10-2009 by vip867]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I think that a Ghost show at Ground Zero in NYC would be interesting, but people my be offended because of the sensitivity of the place and the fact it is still fresh in our minds. It would be very..... insensitive to those who lost loved ones there.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
"Destination Truth" went to Chernobyl, the radiation was too high in some areas for them to stay long but I thought they got some interesting results.

new topics

top topics

join