It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So heres a dream I had that was really different than any dream I ever had.

I was having regular dreams at first I dont remember exactly what I was dreaming about but it was something regular, run of the mill dream, and then all of a sudden it was like I was telelported onto a piere next to this body of water. I was standing there with my sister and I heard a voice say "I want you to see this" and then there was huge bright light in the sky, just like the sun (could have even been the sun!) but it much bigger and much brighter and it was changing colors. I didnt look straight at it for fear I would go blind, but the voice said "Look at it, I want you to see it." and so I turn towards it and look at it and it started changing beautiful colors and kept getting brighter and I just felt so much warmth and love.

Just thought I would share because it was a very beautiful dream. But I noticed, when I had weird dreams like that before, I would get a small pink circle on my wrist that would appear in the morning. And I even have it now after that dream! Ill take a picture of it and upload later tonight.

Im sure its just coincidence but its weird to me and thought everyone would like to see it.

new topics

join