It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Footage Of A Mentally Challenged Man Forced To Drown By Police On Live T.V. (10/29/09)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by Kingfanpaul

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
This video will be nothing as to what will be happening in the months to come........there will be executions like this all across the globe by those in power.....

Yeah.....OK, and you think this why?

They probably are and always have done these things. The police are some of teh worst criminals society has to offer.

Yes I realize that, but Cloud is making it seem like there is going to be some mass executions across the globe by those in power to which I

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There is nothing worse than Man's inhumanity to another Man....

In fairness...I haven't watched the video, but I get the gist....

Cruelty. Imposed upon others of your kind. WHAT OTHER SPECIES on this planet does anything like this??? ONLY Humans.

(OK....we have seen some instances of other primates who exhibit ALMOST similar behavior....BUT....)

Humans are supposed to be "intellectual" and "better" than animals???

Pfffffft!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

I see India has its herd of pigs too.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
thats very sad

police are getting more crooked everyday

its sad

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
i have just watched it, it dint disturb me and it certainly wundt distburb people as it dose not show him dieing, it shows in another clip that his body is flouting in the water, the police wernt pushing him back, he went back begging them to stop, he wundt compile to come back to shore so he went futher a field, thats how it looks, they were beating him with sticks because he wundt complie

I have never resorted to personal attacks before on this site, but you are sick!

You can't really believe they are attempting to get him to come to shore by beating him with sticks. When you watch it, he obviously moves further out to avoid the sticks.

What kind of sicko are you to take such a ludicrous position??

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

I am not sure if i really understand what you are trying to say to me..... or if you don´t make myself clear in my reply.... i guess(believe) that you think that i don´t want this kind of videos(showing the dead of someone) to exist.... but that is not what i meant.... i know that woks as evidence that an event just happen and you can show it to the world.... and i have seen a lot of this kind of videos....but i just decide that i don´t want to see them anymore, also i´m not really sure what do you misunderstand of my reply to call me sicko...because i just do not want no one to die and then you start to talk about policeman, and i guess that you think that i am from India when i live in mexico...... i am not sure really.... but i have to conclude that i am against the action of all the policeman or people who are unfair in their actions and i approve this video as an evidence to let know the world an act of unjustice and a murder..... Well.. i hope i make myself clear... Thanks

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

You mean those two guys with the sticks are the police??

I've been working in an other thread trying to figure out what is wrong with mankind and situations like this. From the video these two seem to have a lot of hate towards their victim..

hate: Hate is agression which finds no way out. It's anger and frustration which you can not handle and thus lay it upon something outside yourself. Hate is outwardly expressed powerlessness.

Maybe they have a real sh*tty boss or they didn't get that promotion....

Understandable that they would feel the need to express their powerlessness.....

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Understandable that they would feel the need to express their powerlessness.....

I choke just reading that statement.

"Understandable" in the sense that you can somehow intellectualize about why, but surely not in the sense of acceptance.

What they did was so abominable that I personally don't care what excuses they may have. Surely there was some better way to deal with their (supposed) sense of powerlessness than to kill an intellectually limited young man.

This is inexcusable. I do not understand why you would even go there.

[edit on 11/1/2009 by wayno]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Ain't sarcasm a b*tch when people don't pick up on it.....

Ofcourse i'm not defending the beating of an unarmed man with sticks and chasing him into the Indian ocean with the intend of letting him drown!!

I'm not surprised by the behaviour of these two officers because you don't seem to see anything else nowadays.

Anyway, have a good day!!

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Apparently they dont have tazers there!

Beats a club.....

Question: do tazers work underwater?

Another one:
Um, don't they have facilities for those with emotional problems?
Or is it just easier and cheaper this way?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom

Um, don't they have facilities for those with emotional problems?
Or is it just easier and cheaper this way?

Perhaps they have some ones, but i don't think they have the suitable tools to face the issue in some serious way

Protecting human rights of the psychiatric patients is very low in Sri Lanka. Many of the psychiatric patients are among the lowest income groups in the society and they are in extreme poverty. Lack of free medicine in public hospitals and the unavailability of viable welfare service for these persons have resulted public nuisance.

Around 2% of Sri Lankans are suffering from serious mental illnesses, according to WHO records. However, the country has 35 psychiatrists for the entire 20 million population.

www.lankapolity.com...

ONE psychiatrist every 571,428 people, it would be equal to say eight psychiatrists for Los Angeles

Los Angeles, California is home to 547 practicing psychiatrists

www.healthgrades.com...

[edit on 1/11/2009 by internos]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Even in North America there are a lot of people who have been diagnosed with an illness who would rather live on the street than inside an institution, group home or other government facility. As a person who once made a living as a social worker in those facilities I have no problem understanding the reasons why.

I can only imagine how crappy the institutions over there with minimal funding must be. As bad as it is, the street is probably better. Too bad the police and public are so ignorant.

@mindcrime: sorry about the misinterpretation. I was torn about what your intentions might have been, and was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but the disgusted part of me got the upper hand.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Part of the issue here is the Hindu belief system that those who are mentally handicapped, etc, are effectively "untouchables"/Dalits.

They have sinned in a past life and as someone who is handicapped in this life, deserves punishment.

This makes them "less a person" than those who are able-bodied and of a high caste.

The concept of untouchables is interesting - this would appear to me to be an example of this at its worst.

There are some interesting articles on the plight of Dalits (broken people) in India

Google them - you will be shocked...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join