It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Abduction Mutilation Overton, Basingstoke Hants UK, 28/09/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The video quality is a bit poor but this is alleged to show a glowing, hovering object in the process of abducting a Cow .
I have posted this to see if any of the video experts on ATS can enhance the video and give an opinion on the object .

The story is as follows

Ok, it's not the clearest..it's dark and a bit shakey, but as another UK researcher Malcom Robinson described this...it's something of historical importance which has been captured here. The film was shot at night above Overton, Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom 28/09/09. From his lounge window, witness Derek Bridges saw a strange lightform take-off from a nearby farm field when he rushed to grab his handicam in the bedroom and began filming the episode as soon as he could from his window. Apart from the little crescent of houses that you can see at the beginning of the film, and some residential roads to the left of where he lives, Overton is very rural and is comprised of a huge farming complex which contains many field animals including bison, cows, horses and sheep. What caught Derek's attention is that usually this area is pitch black dark and these lights were most unsual indeed. At first, he wasn't sure exactly what he was zooming-in on, but realised after a while that this was a glowing, hovering object of some sort with what appeared to be a farm animal being hauled upwards into the lightform, before it vanished from sight. Look closely and you can even see the poor creature wriggling! There was no noise or flashing lights coming from the aerial object, yet a strange 'trilling' sound is audible on the resulting video, similar to that which is sometimes heard inside crop circles, or just before one is is formed...click here for further info about this phenomenon...

Investigation photo
www.beamsinvestigations.org.uk...
See uncompressed 40mb footage here for greater clarity.
[I have scanned this MP4 file with Avast AV and Malwarebytes and its clean]
www.beamsinvestigations.org.uk...
So can any analysis on the uncompressed footage shed any light on the object and if it is a Cow Abduction.
This story is now being covered by Earthfiles.com so maybe analysis may help Linda Moulton Howe with her investigation .

[edit on 30-10-2009 by gortex]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
are you sure that is an extra terrestrial ship?

it looks like Ur filming a lamp post!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Good find!!! Great job to the recorder guy... tell him to buy a tri pod next time. well there goes the cattle mutilation theory I had.. Damn it!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Not to be a spoiler, but the quality of that video is atrocious. I have no idea what I am seeing, what is happening, or what is supposed to be happening. I do believe in UFO orbs (I've seen them with my own eyes in Birmingham), but those lights could be anything really. And where are the cattle?!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
Not to be a spoiler, but the quality of that video is atrocious. I have no idea what I am seeing, what is happening, or what is supposed to be happening. I do believe in UFO orbs (I've seen them with my own eyes in Birmingham), but those lights could be anything really. And where are the cattle?!

No claims can be made from this video.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Please contribute to the ongoing discussion here.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join