It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this like fox mutilation? (WARNING: Graphic Images)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
It would appear so. The tail is far too long to serve and helpful purpose. Genetic mutations are rare put not unheard of.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Ok Folks, wether fox hunting is illegal inthe area or not, it looks from the pic as if they were gut shot which is what we here in the U.S. do to predators who are killing our chickens, or other livestock. Its the surest way to make sure they die, even if you dont catch up tho them and finish the job. Rarely will an animal live if its gut shot. They are layed out as hunters lay out thier kills for photographing. Looks to me as though someone was doing some late night illegal hunting. Thats all
move along nothing to see here

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I dont believe "aliens" would be this messy. Looks like an animal "sport" killing. We have hybrids of coyotes and feral domestic dogs here in texas called "coydogs". They sport kill. Some domestics will do so just like humans.

The evidence doesnt hold up. check out some "legit" cattle mutilations and notice the difference. No guts hanging out.

Sorry to throw water on your fire.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Yes they probably are victims of mankind. I never posted them in the original posts in 2006 under a previous name as I thought it was just getting in the way of the actual close encounters with the ufos and was just a coincidence, but it's played on the mind ever since and for better or worse I just had to present what I photographed as we were legging it from dimensional breaking yoyo type ufo orbs of the amber/orange type. It probably was just a coincidence but it sure freaked us out completely at the time when we were already stunned by the ufo activity.

BTW the legs of all three dead foxes were covered in like a kind of tar substance. Is this something normal when finding hunted foxes?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Looks like a fox or from the fox/caninie family.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

After reading through all the posts in this thread I can't say anything else that you seem to be faking stuff, that's the impression I get.

You start a thread about mutilated foxes and _DO NOT_ include footage of the orbs that surrounding you at the of the event. You then later in this topic refers to some old videos of stationary grounded objects which looks like ordinary lights from houses/towns from a long distance.

I ask you: why create this topic with the mutilated foxes now when you posted the videos of the orbs 4-10-2009? You claim this footage was taken at the same time as you saw the mutilated foxes.

Do you have the original images? In that case we can look at the EXIF data and find out precisely which day and time they were taken.

I just want to rule out fake. I need some evidence and not just random linked videos and image of dead foxes.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by DwaynetheSpecious]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
These were seen as we were legging it from what we termed the "ufo orb lighthouse yoyo type" which was like there in the low horizon as a distant ufo orb of the amber/orange type and suddenly sort of broke out of the distance and came right in your face and then yoyo'd back again. Like they were coming from another dimension and breaking into ours. It may be just a coincidence but these were seen as we were legging it as it was all getting a bit crazy

i have NO IDEA what you just said.. LOL.. can you plz clear this paragraph up a bit more ..

thx

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I thought that it was just a predatory attack on the fox, Until I looked at the second picture. Two dead foxes with no signs or evidence of whatever had killed them. Was there any blood on the fox's teeth?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

Don't remember any blood on the teeth at all. They were just lying there all three of them. I should have got a pic with all three in btw, but it wasn't the way it happened. They all had their eyes removed, all same guts hanging out and their legs were all covered in this dark tar like substance.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

The yoyo type ufo orb is not like a normal ufo orb, this type suddenly darts at you like throwing itself at you by btreaking out of the sky yoyoing towards you very close up then zaps back again. It is a very weird experience and can happen very suddenly and is a little unnerving as it's in your face sort of stuff. They sort of break out the horizon/sky like tearing through it, somebody on here once said they may be dimensional types.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DwaynetheSpecious

The ufo orb film are not of houses etc, they are of real life ufo orbs. On the short film it's of an amber/orange type. The earlier 29 minute footage, that ATS will only let me upload 11 minutes worth shows an amber/orange type to the left, white types and amber/orange types to the centre clustering (like in my avatar where you can see the shadows underneath them) and to the right of pan a triangle formation with a fourth appearing and disappearing there to their immediate right.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I want to put my useless 2 cents worth in here.

I have never seen Aliens do this to another life form I do think it must be Humans doing this under disguise using Aliens as the excuse.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

(BTW the legs of all three dead foxes were covered in like a kind of tar substance. Is this something normal when finding hunted foxes? )

Never hunted fox but that would seem to be a no. To rare around my parts and not a problem. Deer, Hog, and small game is about my speed. Foxes are, well, too damn cute.

I dont kill coons for the same reason. I cant kill something that is smart enough to wash its food

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You didn't mention if the foxes were still limp or rigid. From the looks of the one photo, it looks like the eye has either dried or been attacked by a bird in England that does that sort of thing.

In other words, if the animals were not freshly dead, it would not seem like there is a connection. Would there be a hunting season of foxes in England and was this find within the season?

Oh, and the type of injury to the bodies are not in keeping with typical livestock mutes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join