It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American criminals attempt robbery with ‘permanent marker pen disguises’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

McNelly, 23, and Miller, 20 were arrested by armed police in Carroll, Iowa, last Friday after witnesses reported seeing two men trying to break into an apartment with fake beards and "masks" scrawled on their faces.
When they stopped their 1994 Buick Roadmaster, bewildered police discovered the drunk hapless pair – nicknamed “dumb and dumber” – complete with makeshift disguises.
Police responding to a call about the attempted burglary later pulled over a car matching the alleged suspects' vehicle.
When they stopped their 1994 Buick Roadmaster, bewildered police discovered the drunk hapless pair – nicknamed “dumb and dumber” – complete with makeshift disguises.

LINK www.telegraph.co.uk...

I am sorry i just could not help myself and i think we at ATS need a bit of laugh.
After all these are some serious criminals.
Edit for title.

THANKYOU

[edit on 023131p://2009-10-30T14:48:01-05:003010 by mars1]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What a couple of buffoons. Really I guess I need to stop being surprised with the idiocy of people nowadays.

I just hope these two have not and do not multiply. We don’t need any more of these two around.

Raist

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

God i tell you i would have loved if they had video of the arrest that would have been priceless

You just cant make this stuff up they take it to a new level.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Don't you miss being twenty?

Man, that sense of invincibility plus a sense of knowing everything was really amazing wasn't it?

Jebus these kids just need a slap on the wrist, their license removed and about 1000 hours community service. That will teach them to rob a place with some class next time lol

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Video would be nice because they could put them on “World’s Dumbest”. Heck, I’d watch it even if just a You Tube video. Seriously these guys are a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Maybe they could have the community line up and take turns slapping some sense into them.

Raist

new topics

top topics

join