It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something strange happened last night

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
to clear things up a bit..i didnt post a pic of my hands because i honestly didnt think of it until liquid smoke mentioned a picture..but rather than just ask for a picture he attacked me ..i would have posted a picture no problem...i did find blood marks on the carpet i first thought where blood dripping from my knuckles but on looking closer it could be from me punching the floor... i have never seen the paranormal film he talked about and hadnt heard of it until after he mentioned it..i dont go to cinemas... yes im on medication-anti depression tablets etc because my wife has breast cancer for the second time and is receiving chemo.. anyway this is the last i will speak of this thread as i think personal attacks belong in the playground..i just hope anyone with a paranormal story has an easier time...

I feel you dude. A while back I posted something (new thread), and a lot of people who have been on the site longer than I have basically personally attacked me or just insinuated that I was an idiot for even relating some things and using "bad grammar." It's like some type of sick initiation of the people who are new and don't have a much blue space to their image icons (awarded for stars and flags).

I might be new here, but I'm a reasonable, free-thinking individual who I think deserves more respect than I'm given sometimes.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
fatdad don't let what other people say get to you.

Anyway I believe that you probably had a bad dream, and you just reacted to it physically.

My first question to you would be to ask if your home was haunted?

But if it's not then I'd assume you just had a bad dream.

We are here on this forum to be open minded and to discuss things.

fatdad if anything else happens that is odd let us know!!!

Sometimes dreams have a meaning and most the time they don't.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I'm not saying that what happened to you did not actually happen.
But, I frequently have things like this happen,
things in my room and feeling the need to attack them or run from the room etc.
As far as I am concerned I am dreaming, this has happened since I was very young and once I wake myself up, which I am used to doing now, I realize it was wither a dream or sleepwalking.
I can have full blown conversations with people and have no knowledge of the conversation in the morning.
Sometimes I am even half awake, and know that what is happening is not real, but can still see or have the same sense of fear and panic but no control over what I am doing.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Just want to add my two cents. It sure would have been nice to have a discussion about lucid dreams and the boundaries being sleeping and waking, the possibility of a haunting, mixing in the knowledge of the wife's illness, etc. etc. etc. But instead we get this silly business, courtesy of the arrogant anonymity of the web. And, yes, it was a low blow to suggest that he had an experience like that because of an anti-depressant. If anyone who was taking something to change their mood (including recreational drugs and alcohol) I bet there wouldn't be too many people posting here.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
"this guy" provided no evidence, which would have been very simple and hasn't been back since....

I'm doin the site a service by calling out this fraud, and educating you guys in how to not be total suckers. You should be thanking me...

PS: I am an alien.

Keep an open mind, don't automatically say hoax because there is no proof. It is difficult to get proof when frightened, and ATS is the last thing on your mind in the middle of something like that.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Personally fatdad it sounds like you had a bad dream that you hadn't fully woken up from and probably were hitting something like a wall or a table. Also not knowing you are standing in the middle of the room and talking sounds like you might be sleep walking. Personally the best advice I could suggest is that you might want to go ahead and talk to your family doctor. Are you on any medication. (not mocking you but I do know some medications do make dreams vivid and strange.)

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

this thread is a typical example of what can happen if you waste bandwidth with a story thats a complete farce...

This thread is a typical example of how to be as rude as possible in the most arrogant way. You seem to be the master at this.

You cannot possibly know he is lying 100%, which is why your making yourself look foolish.

May I remind you that one of the main reasons this site has become so popular is because of people wanting to share their stories on strange things that have happened to them, hoping for someone to shed light on their experience.

So my advice is, if you don't like such threads don't post in it. And if you desire to post in it expressing how you "think" he may be lying, then maybe it would be a nice idea to do it in a polite way out of respect knowing you cannot be 100% sure until proven otherwise.

It should be innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.

Ahhh rant over

Peace.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If your telling the truth, then I would agree it was possibly some sort of waking dream.

For example when you have sleep paralysis, which I have all the time, you can see things attacking you or sitting on you etc, that look 100% real. This is because you are awake, but I think the dmt which causes dreams is still active because your body is still asleep.

So it's possible in your situation, that something messed up, and it took some time to get out of that dream state, which caused you to attack something that was not physically there.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Oh my god. I just saw Paranormal activity the movie and I totally agree with Hank mcoy ,This guys story is way too much similar to the popular movie,it's funny how similar it is ,just go see the movie and you will be laughing at this guy for posting his dream or what ever.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hey, LiquidSmoke! I was wondering if you could take a picture of your Brain and post it here on this thread. I just want Proof that you have one. The way you carry on, It sounds as though you don't.

Just asking for proof, that's all. Oh, Don't try and fool us with a Picture of another Brain, I know for sure what an Idiots Brain Looks Like...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Fatdad, sir, I feel for you. You're going through troubled times and there's a lot of stuff happening. I would enjoy hearing what else happens. Even if it's false, I like a good story.

BUT

When you come on to the interwebs on a message board you need to bring something with you. Thick skin. I actually got a kick out of Hank and liquidsmoke, these guys have that ruthless tenacity that can bring out the truth but can hinder them finding it.

Props to Hank and liquidsmoke for standing by their beliefs. If you people don't like what they have to say, don't read what they post. Simple as that. This is the internet, a place where people talk crap all day long because, well, that's just one of it's many uses.

Final note: Stick a fork in this thread, it's done. Close up shop and move on. Sadly, fatdad has said already he wont back.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Big tough talk on a website is about as hard as doing it in a video game.
I made it easy and just ignored Liquidmsoke.

fatdad; How did you know the coat was brown? It was dark, correct?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
VERY VERY Creepy though i doubt this really happened try and get more creative.......

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by guardstarr
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Boy you sure like injecting your big mouth alot don't you. I was interested in what the OP was saying but then you came along with your big assumptions and insults. I've seen your posts all over this site and you do nothing but cause problems. I must say that I enjoy seeing you get trashed by everyone because of your deplorable behavior. And yes your Avatar is such a cry for attention and you seem to be trying to come of as a tough guy...puh-lease. As for the OP I hope you haven't been scared off by this person who can't help but cause trouble wherever he goes. Oh, and Liquid-whatever your name is don't even try to get a rise out of me cause you'll just be wasting your time. Why don't you instead try engaging in conversation as opposed to being cruel.

Amen to that!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I had a similar experience but with no blood. It envolved repeated slaps to the face for over a year culminating with a shadowing figure melting out of the wall and slapping me, my wife witnessed it as well, and me moving towards it as it melted back into the wall. I wasn't on any medication, lol.

It's intereseting how many things when your in the state between sleep and awake. The standing in the room could probably be attributed to acting out a dream in your sleep. However, if true, the bloody knuckles with no blood on any hard objects in your home is harder to explain.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

He could be biting his skin

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
Hey, LiquidSmoke! I was wondering if you could take a picture of your Brain and post it here on this thread. I just want Proof that you have one. The way you carry on, It sounds as though you don't.

Just asking for proof, that's all. Oh, Don't try and fool us with a Picture of another Brain, I know for sure what an Idiots Brain Looks Like...

Dude you are F'n Awesome and I applaud you!

2nd!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join