It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated to death.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well, I am determined not to let all the scaremongering get to me and take the vaccine. So, I inquired today at my local doctor and he said it's not available yet in my town and that all in all only 4 people had been vaccinated so far here in Hellas (Greece).
I'll get it though, just in case, since I belong to a high risk group. That said, every drug has side-effects, some are mild and some may become severe and even lead to death. To all of you who read threads like this as yet another indication that there is something sinister, NWO related (?), purpose to the vaccine or that it is harmful, because it was not tested enough, what would you like your health officials to do? Leave you without any vaccine and hope that this flu doesn't kill to many or doesn't mutate to something even more deadly? I'll take the not sufficiently tested vaccine, thank you very much. If it kills me, so be it, at least it won't be the damn flu that kills me. Not that it matters much and I expect to be alive and kicking and well after I take the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I just saw the thread that spawned this one ... apparently this isnt that big a deal let me cut and paste my posts from there

There is one slight problem with this, The claims state that their "invention" was the ability to slow its reproduction through genetic engineering where the amino acids were stripped from the virus. It also states in the patent that its not a pure "lab borne" virus ... the cultures taken are in fact from pigs. so i hate to tell you but this unfortunately is not that big a deal and really has nothing to do with human h1n1

Just to let you know my source is my boss, a registered patent attorney.

in lay terms the intent of this patent is a way to generate a vaccine for pigs

yeah if you read the whole thing its not as ominous as it sounds ... my boss went through it with me, she was genuinely interested until she read it and explained it to me ... then we laughed

and this actually has nothing to do with humans its a pig vaccine =p

oh and just to let you know this isnt a patent its an application for a patent denoted by the the year being in the beginning of the application number.

This generally speaking means that they havent completed research on what are doing. They filed for a provisional (meaning "dibs") in 2005 and have been refiling with all their new data each year.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WalterRatlos

i cant believe it your buying into, you know what flu hype is do you?
there has been no swine flu deaths thus in eupore only 270 or 260 have died from it,

I told my families members in greece not to get the shot
only fools who believe the media crap get the flu shot.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anom3
reply to post by ChemBreather

Hi, I`m from Norway too

I work at a hospital, and alot of people I work with have taken the vaccine. I decided long ago, NOT to take it, and I`m not going to.

But, I also know that some of the doctors I work with, have stated they will not get vaccinated.

I can`t believe pregnant women and small children are being adviced to take this vaccine..

Hello Norway, yes, they say that to vaccinate new borns under 6 months old is not a good thing, but giving it to a pregnant woman that is let us say in the last trimester is NOT dangerous ? Doesnt the fetus get what ever the mother is taking in her body ?

Did you see the news today ? 100 people vaccinated with Water. LOL, why shouldnt we trust these people ! ?
They also sayd, only 7 out of 52000 ill after the vaccine injections. uhm, multiply thats 14 per 100.000 x 40 thats about 560 people getting ill of the vaccine alone based on todays numbers.
The 'project' has just started, not that many gotten vaccine yet.

Here is a story from my wifes job(jobber på legesenter) A female coworker was bashing my wife verbaly for not wanting to have the vaccine, telling my wife that she was a Big Threat to her since she did not take the Vaccine,my wife asked here How she was a threat sinse she wanted to take the vaccine, she had no good answere.

But, the coworker took the jab on wedness day, she was home from work the 2 following days, she was horribly ill and dont want to take Jab number two, which she must take since she took the first one !!

That is how I understood it, I might be wrong .

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
There is only 2 deaths in Sweden and they had other severe disease when they catch the swine flu, and the rest about Sweden is not true. Nobody has died from the vaccine at all here.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by stargazerman]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WalterRatlos

i just wanted to mention on this thread. I believe in this alternative.
Above Top Secret...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join