It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23% Believe in Ghosts, Do You?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
actually my friend said she used a ouija board and it started moving with her. She oddly enough doesn't believe in ghost but my other friend does and I do also so at least that counts for the 00.0002% of people. I might have done the math wrong on that

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I kind of believe that they exist. I mean Its not like we know everything about the universe so there is a possibility that ghosts, demons, etc may actually exist.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I believe. I've had so many first-hand ghost experiences that I could write a book. The explanation is the hardest piece of the puzzle. They are there, but why? Some seem to be an imprint, but the majority of my sightings were very conscious of me being there. The whole subject is very intriguing. Angels and demons are totally different from ghosts. The statistic of 23% does not sound correct. Even if people have never seen anything, that "what if" remains.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I do believe in ghosts for one reason only I actually witnessed one!!!!
My x-wife is a cna and she cared for dying patients and one night she was taking care of this lady who had no family that wanted to be with her as she died. My x being the good person she is stayed with her so she would not be alone. That night my x-wife returned from work to tell me the story of how she stayed with a lady becuase her family wanted nothing to do with her. We turned in for the night and I awoke to see a old lady standing at the foot of the bed on my x-wifes side. And the the next thing that happened was my x-wife said it is ok ruth you can go up to heaven now. And then she turned to me and asked you see that dont you and I replyed yes I do.

I have never seen one before or since but I am of sound mind and body and I witnessed one that night. I am glad because I truly know that there is something after death I just dont know what.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I believe in the whole shabang. I have witnessed and been part of some real surreal and been skeptical about it all. But after reading some amazing and telling literature from reasonably good sources, and weighing it all against my own experience, i can be sure of my belief.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join