It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proven Hydrogen Peroxide ( water engine)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

(edited to fix the link because google removed it)

This guy created a water powered engine after first making a water burning welding torch. The government and at least 1 major automaker is already in negotiations with him to buy his patent he has filed. So far it has passed on safety standards and inspections and he is working on a water/gasoline hybrid engine for a military hummer version.

This is amazing and you can see the people already at work to suppress it. The good side is he has been asked to speak in front on congress about his invention.

At one point in the video he says his test car went about 100 miles on a small amount of water. Although the test car is a hybrid gas engine and I dont know how much gas it used.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by whoshotJR]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I forgot to add that I think they would need to keep this a hybrid for the time being as it would need some type of electricity for electrolysis to happen I think.

Although this could just be to start the car and get it moving for a bit. You could also probably do a battery/water hybrid with this technology and wow that would be amazing.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yup...this will never see the light of day because he will sell it to the big companies and then they will suppress it...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

I think the only hope it has is we are currently about to get screwed by the big oil companies and we need a new technology to hang our hat on. It also has made its way on the local news and if he does speak in front on congress and it gets national attention then it cant be hidden as easy.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

What happened to your vid??

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
OMG we are too late. It's been taken offline to hide the truth......

where's my tinfoil hat when i need it???

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
hmm I thought it was working before.

video.google.com...=-8589823368166657606

Is the link.

Found on youtube.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If you will notice the date of the video. It was posted 3 years ago. He must have been bought out or suppressed already because, hes not selling anything. Too bad tho!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Good catch! I was shown this today so sadly you are probably correct.

I would bet he never did get to talk with congress either.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You can buy this Hydrogen kit for your vehicle at March-labs. Link www.marchlabs.com...

top topics

join