It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs & Jesus is to Fish as God is to Cod :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So the Jesus / Fish symbols and references have always perplexed me. But if we look at aliens coming out of the sea. And aliens as "godlike" it starts to make a little more sense.

www.nuspel.org...

Ichthys or the ancient greek christian symbol for Jesus as a fish

But then thanks to agentofchaos and his thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

I noticed the reference to the lady and the sea shell like ship painted in Japan.

www.youtube.com... (very beginning of video)

that made me think of the venus in the half shell

www.timboucher.com...

and the masters' obsession with biblical and mer people references and how they could also be ufo related.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If you watch Zeitgeist, it explains the fish symbol, it is to do with the astrological age of Pisces, which was the time that Jesus was alive.

Roy.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by royspeed

Yes, I've heard that too. But isn't everyone from this time period in the same boat? Why is it his sign? Why not also John the Baptist's sign, if that is the case?

I'm not saying this isn't it. I'm just thinking that it is fun to consider the as above so below sea level possibilities as well.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by royspeed
If you watch Zeitgeist, it explains the fish symbol, it is to do with the astrological age of Pisces, which was the time that Jesus was alive.

Roy.

"Jesus" was not alive. There is no historical evidence for him. This is the Aliens and UFOs forum.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by trusername
reply to post by royspeed

Yes, I've heard that too. But isn't everyone from this time period in the same boat? Why is it his sign? Why not also John the Baptist's sign, if that is the case?

Because the Christ inaugurated not just the Age of Pisces but also the beginning of a whole new Zodiacal cycle. John the Baptist was not of the same caliber as the Christ. The priests knew and predicted that a great son of God would appear two thousand years ago because they knew about the precession of the Zodiac. This is also how we know that He will reappear in our time, in our lives. This is not the 'end of the world' but rather the 'end of an age'. The Christ told us to 'go to the man bearing the pitcher of water and to wait for him there'. We are now living on the cusp between the Age of Pisces and the Age of Aquarius. And everything happening in the world today is indicating that His reappearance is immanent.

top topics

join