It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Discover Influenza's Achilles Heel: Antioxidants - A Good Excuse to Drink Red Wine!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Wheat Grass Juice, I'll try and get some tomorrow, but it sounds gross mate!

My daugher ran her own Wheat Grass Juice stand at the local farmer's market for about 6 years and its' in high demand. And it tastes just like regular front lawn grass to tell you the truth.

The key is to mix it with Apple Juice. Fantastic!

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
And it tastes just like regular front lawn grass to tell you the truth.

~Keeper

Ah bud, you crack me up!

I'll give it a go on your recommendation, with the apple!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

I went to the store 2 days ago to get some vitamin D and was surprised that the adult pill was priced "normally" but the gummie bear vitamins for my kids with "enhanced Vitamin d" was almost $20. The other enhanced vitamin i.e. c and e were about $6. Any one else notice this? I found it concerning as their would be alot of people who could not help themselves improve there own immune system versus taking the shot/spray.

Sorry to ramble but look at the prices at the store next time you are there, maybe i just got ripped off.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad

I went to the store 2 days ago to get some vitamin D and was surprised that the adult pill was priced "normally" but the gummie bear vitamins for my kids with "enhanced Vitamin d" was almost $20. The other enhanced vitamin i.e. c and e were about $6. Any one else notice this? I found it concerning as their would be alot of people who could not help themselves improve there own immune system versus taking the shot/spray.

Sorry to ramble but look at the prices at the store next time you are there, maybe i just got ripped off.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention, I'll head to my local chemist and see if they've done it here too, I'll U2U you mate!

Sounds fishy!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I also noticed that they no longer had childrens airborne available. I dont know if you have it over there but it helps the immune system but, has no Vitamin D that why i got the suplements. It says for kids 12+ so i give my to oldest have a tablet.......But it was available last year now none, not sold out, not offered. I see it strange as they say kids are the most at risk yet what could help is not available or priced out for many. My 2 cents just found it very odd. Especially since vitamin d is soooo cheap to produce.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Red wine benefits your health in many ways, as shown in the video above. I enjoy drinking wine to the fullest, my body doesn't seem to handle most white wines but I never had problems with red wine.

A bottle of wine a day keeps the doctor away, and don't forget the mould cheese

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
People are so silly, you don't have to get alcohol to get the benefits of wine, Reveratrol does the same is grape seed extract (that is the part of the grapes that has the antioxidants) and it comes in pill form and liquid form.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Not only that, welch's grape juice has about half the antioxidants as red wine. No alcohol needed.

I posted a thread long ago about the benefits of vitamin-c for influenza. The data is a little broken up over the posts, but it's got a lot of relevant information. Vitamin-c will cure any flu if given in the right quantities. It will also prevent the cytokine storm that causes a lot of the deaths. Not only that, it's antibacterial so will help with secondary bacterial infections.

Ascorbic Acids Role in Containment of the World Avian Flu Epidemic

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join