It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Hidden Messages in Toys and Cartoons, Christmas Gifts to avoid!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My daughter would have no idea what the "Eye of Horus" was on the top of the pyramid. (Tip - it's completely different from the "All Seeing Eye" of the Illuminati fame...) To her, that would just be a toy with tons of cool "secret" compartments and stuff. I would look at it as a way for her to become interested in another culture and a good way to introduce her to ancient history.

The dinosaur book has a 'cola' bottle in many pages. While it could be argued that putting a cola bottle in a kid's book in the age of obesity is not a good idea, is there a Coke-conspiracy here? Doubtful... Also, last time I checked, I bought the groceries - not my kid.

"Good Teenagers Take Off Their Clothes"? Really? I heard something that might have sounded like that - but to allege that it's a malicious subliminal message is a stretch... I guess that you could say that since it's a Disney film, and Disney makes their money off of children - that they'd want more children in the world and thereby they'd encourage kids to get nekked and "do it"... but is that realistic?

I think, rather, I know that my 5 year old wouldn't know what "sex" means and doubt she could even recognize anything in that clip. It's like looking at clouds - you see what you want to see.

Believe what you want, but I don't see anything to these claims.

As always, I, as the parent, have the responsibility of guiding my kids. As such, they're not going to be the type that's easily steered by alleged messages in their toys and movies.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

You are kidding, right?

You honestly believe that a cartoon animator should make the cartoon so realistic as to give a man a boner in it?

If it were filmed with real people they would ask the man to leave the set until he got it under control (unless the scene called for it... like a sex scene).

But for a film that is intended for young children, why would it be necessary or even realistic to have a man with a boner in an animated scene? That does not even make sense.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by siouxm

You are kidding, right?

You honestly believe that a cartoon animator should make the cartoon so realistic as to give a man a boner in it?

If it were filmed with real people they would ask the man to leave the set until he got it under control (unless the scene called for it... like a sex scene).

But for a film that is intended for young children, why would it be necessary or even realistic to have a man with a boner in an animated scene? That does not even make sense.

I think your imagination is running away with you. I never suggested such a thing.

M

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Great thread, Kiwi! S&F.

For some supplemental information, here are two more examples of things I've noticed after having children and seeing the [not so] subtle programming of the Disney and Nickelodeon channels.

Disney example of one world unification. Listen to the lyrics closely:

Nickelodeon example of Illuminati symbolism:

I love SpongeBob. I don't care for anything Disney... including the Cheetah Girls. That said, other than the pyramid with the eye in the SpongeBob clip, I could not tell what the "hand" was pointing to... a bubble gum machine? A bike? Are these things we need to protect our children from?

As for the Cheetah Girls... i think the song is nice. What is wrong with connecting with the world through love? They did not mention one world government or one world slavery. The song is about being one with one another. If it is such a problem to connect with others, why do you come to groups like this one? Is it not to connect with people of a like mind... so you feel connected with others?

I might just be confused, but I see nothing wrong in either of those clips.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
im not trying to ridicule PEOPLE, its the stuff you present that is kinda ridiculous.. and i can say that because i have seen a couple of these examples from disney before, and they have been debunked as nothing special.

The boner talked about is just the dude's KNEE.

The penis shaped building was shanged after they noticed what it resembled, i heard the artist talk about this YEARS ago. He didnt even notice it at first.

by: captaintyinknots

It is apparent you are not well-versed on symbolism and subliminals

I take that as a purely irrational insult. Can you point out EXACLY what made you conclude that? Dont tell me what i know and dont know! You have no idea.. im asking questions because i want YOU to think about a thing or two.

I'd ask you to refrain from criticizing and ridiculing people

I dont care what you think. If i sound harsh, get some "balls". Sometimes the truth is harsh. Im purely interested in true stuff, not balony.. i hate balony. You bring me balony, ill laugh... Laugh and be "harsh". Ever watched judge judy? I like her.

It is my right to express my feelings about what i think you make of this.. and i think you blowing this up.. who cares IF these things were there on purpose.. they arent harmful! I feel the urge to call you wussies. You can resist their oh powerful drawings, im sure.

Your kids are most likely NEVER to notice these things in the movies, and i doubt those things are magical, and brainwashes your kid, if they see sex written in the stars in the movie, and is brainwashed into having mad sex after it, then there is something wrong with the kid from the geck.

THAT is simply ludicrous.

[edit on 30/10/2009 by Daniem]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I aopolgize. I must have misunderstood what you meant by this:

"I don't know if the priest in he movie was shown to have a boner intentionally. All males have them at some point. Would it be terrible for a kid to see one represented. And similarly why is it so terrible for kids to see people without their clothes on?

Prepubuscent children children can be sexually aroused. They will be by something no matter how much you try to protect them. Disney makes some attempts to do things tastefully. Would it be better if a kid gets turned on by a rape-murder report in the news?"

What did you mean by that?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yes, Ive seen that, and snopes.com's debunking of it, where they show the exact pictures of it and then claim its not true.

Pure and total deflective BS.

But, if you arent willing to do the research yourself, you wont be convinced, so whats the point?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

It is apparent you are not well-versed on symbolism and subliminals-I'd ask you to refrain from criticizing and ridiculing people when you dont have the knowledge needed on the subject to truly add anything...

In fairness, it is NOT the well versed in symbolism and subliminals which are targeted by these capaigns assuming there is such a campaign and one's mind is not merely seeking patterns based on what they learned in some of their "verses" so since these campaigns are directed at the common Unversed folk I would therefore imagine that the unlearned's viewpoint and take on these supposed campaigns are more vital and productive to this discussion than the expert opinion on such matters. It is not the professional symbologist being asked for his Jungian psycho hokey babel on universal symbolisms, it is Joe blow global workforce, and if he doesn't equate these things with the meanings the expert attributes to them, either the experts behind the campaign are not as expert as they would believe or Joe blow here is telling them their interpretations of the universal meanings of the symbols are wrong. Apparently, Joe and most of the world don't equate gold at the tip of a pyramid to mean secret knowledge of a powerful few but that it simply means gold on the tip of a pyramid, because of this, what could possibly be programmed into Joes mind, since he would first have to agree with the supposition for it to have an affect on the reality within his subconscience. I think he has contributed way more insight into the common man's view than you have.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
reply to post by kiwifoot

Interesting post
I would of like to have a toy pyramid with secret hidden chambers in it when I was a kid, heck I just might go buy that for myself right now. One question tho, in the background art, what is that ring in the sky above the sunset?

Oroboros, Occult/Masonic serpant eating it's own tail. The Illuminati worship this serpant. It is unknown to most of society.

In Occult Geometry A.S. Raleigh examines the symbol of the circle. He write: One form of the circle is a serpant with a tail in it's mouth...It is the return to Unity...The true circle symbolizes evolution, the Serpant Circle involution...the power brings Unity out of diversity....The Serpant Circle is, therefore, ever the symbol of the destructive.

Get the book "Codex Magica" by Texe Marrs, it will explain all that and more about this Masonic symbolism and Satanic Occult artwork.

Notice where the beam of light enters the pyramid. Kids may not pay much attention to all the details but it is enough to "etch" into their brain. Once these things are started it is not a pretty path. I have educated all of my nieces and nephews and their friends to stay away from the Masonic Lodges and the Shriners. Bad people in disguise.

The Washington Monument, a Phalus, in a direct path to the "Oval Office" what do you think that means?
[edit on 30-10-2009 by daddio]

[edit on 30-10-2009 by daddio]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daniem
im not trying to ridicule PEOPLE, its the stuff you present that is kinda ridiculous.. and i can say that because i have seen a couple of these examples from disney before, and they have been debunked as nothing special.

The boner talked about is just the dude's KNEE.

The penis shaped building was shanged after they noticed what it resembled, i heard the artist talk about this YEARS ago. He didnt even notice it at first.

by: captaintyinknots

It is apparent you are not well-versed on symbolism and subliminals

I take that as a purely irrational insult. Can you point out EXACLY what made you conclude that? Dont tell me what i know and dont know! You have no idea.. im asking questions because i want YOU to think about a thing or two.

I'd ask you to refrain from criticizing and ridiculing people

I dont care what you think. If i sound harsh, get some "balls". Sometimes the truth is harsh. Im purely interested in true stuff, not balony.. i hate balony. You bring me balony, ill laugh... Laugh and be "harsh". Ever watched judge judy? I like her.

It is my right to express my feelings about what i think you make of this.. and i think you blowing this up.. who cares IF these things were there on purpose.. they arent harmful! I feel the urge to call you wussies. You can resist their oh powerful drawings, im sure.

Your kids are most likely NEVER to notice these things in the movies, and i doubt those things are magical, and brainwashes your kid, if they see sex written in the stars in the movie, and is brainwashed into having mad sex after it, then there is something wrong with the kid from the geck.

THAT is simply ludicrous.

[edit on 30/10/2009 by Daniem]

Theres nothing wrong with being harsh with the truth. But when you come in with your very first post come and and start calling people paranoid and dillusional, well, thats not speaking the truth, that is being an ass.

It wasn't an insult-as I said, it is obvious you arent very well versed in symbolism, if you are shrugging these things off. Thats all. Not saying you are a bad person. And you are telling me to get some "balls"?

I just realized that I am conversing with a juvenile here....

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
A general reply to a question put forward.

Historically the worst violent crimes have come out of the most repressed societies. I'll not in passing the 9/11 attacks were perpetrated by hijackers, 80% of whom grew up as children in Saudi Arabia - a country where the depiction of sexual material or suggestion is strictly taboo.

All children, all of us, are here because our father's got erections, and had sex with our mothers. It's not a terrible thing to know, and sexuality and physical attraction are not terrible things.

Some people choose to keep this fundamental knowledge from their children as long as possible. I'll accept that.

But I don't accept that they have the right to impose on creative people hat is acceptable and what is not. They'll have to do their own filtering in their homes if they have problems.

Mike

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Even if these messages are there what is the effect? Have you ever heard of someone watching Lion King and suddenly wanting to have all sorts of wild sex? Honestly its the blatant stuff we need to watch out for, sex is sold to us (and our kids) on a regular basis and it doesn't take subliminal stuff to get them interested in it (nature does that on its own at a certain age).

How is a subliminal message in Lion King more sinister than a Bible verse saying "be fruitful and multiply" or an image in a kids Bible that shows Adam and Eve's nakedness hidden behind branches? Or Hannah Montana (I can't imagine the damage she's done to the psyche's of the American youth)

Now I'll admit there may be some subtle effect that attracts you to the product but to me its the blatant and more obvious hiding in plain site thing (like that pyramid, how's that for obvious).

So yeah these things are out there but are they having a measurable effect aside from affecting the subconscious? And that effect to the subconscious, is it devastating or does it just drive us to want to drink coke and watch a lot of Disney films?

Edit to Add:

And what about Barbie dolls and all other teen doll types, here were have a human form that can be stripped down to being naked, typically wears slutty clothing and has no genitalia, who knows what effect that is having. Forget about subliminal stuff, its the blatant stuff to watch out for

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I LOVE that doll. Me and a friend listened to the clip and came up with our own sayings.

"Bad Touch Not Right"
"Don't Turn Out The Light"
"The Cake Is A Lie"
"Daddy's in a fight"
"Tuna on rye"
"It's dy-no-MITE!"
"Eagles in flight"
"Dingos don't bite"
"Poetry slam tonight"
"You're not real bright"
"God is a lie"
"It smells alright"

It's garbled noises, and you can hear pretty much anything you want to hear come out of it. Creepy, silly, controversial, nonsensical, but in the end, you're hearing things that aren't being said.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Really? REALLY?!

It's Family Guy and the guy making the video thinks it's an eye-pyramid that's going to corrupt our youth? Nevermind that the episode in question features a talking dog wanting to get it on with a human woman. And... what's that, an occult symbol in a fantasy-based MMO? STOP, no, seriously? OMG!.

Of course it's never explained how this symbol magically influences anyone towards whatever it's supposed to be influencing them towards. Nor is it considered that the image itself is used so frequently because of crap like this video.

Lawdie lawdie help us po'uns out from tha DEBBEL in tha tay-vay!

[edit on 30-10-2009 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

Aladin says "Good teenagers take off their clothes!"

HAHAH!!!

You will fall for anything won't you?

He says "Good Tigger"

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Big corporations putting subliminal messages my butt.

most of those oddities = little guy animators and such putting tiny things in for a laugh to show their friends.

I have done plenty a websites before (business accounting stuff) and have pixel signed pics here and there that would go unnoticed unless you know exactly what your looking for and where to look for it...Why? not for selling products or creating some kind of conspiracy...mostly just to amuse myself along with have proof of my work should anyone question it.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Supposedly, Bill Gates said it best:

urbanlegends.about.com...

Number 8 is my favorite.

You should always want to protect your children as YOU see fit. I am sure MY way is different than your way.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
After looking at these examples of dangerous subliminal messages I'm beginning to think the people finding them are the ones we have to worry about.

Hidden penises and erections.

Hmmm

M

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver

Interesting post
I would of like to have a toy pyramid with secret hidden chambers in it when I was a kid, heck I just might go buy that for myself right now. One question tho, in the background art, what is that ring in the sky above the sunset?

Oroboros, Occult/Masonic serpant eating it's own tail. The Illuminati worship this serpant. It is unknown to most of society.

And thats only a half truth...yes, the symbolism of a snake eating its tail is a proper ancient symbol that means creation and destruction working together constantly.

The snake grows when fed, but since its feeding on itself, it also is shrinking at the same rate...so its the endless cycle...it is a representation of nature and the natural order of things

-breaks into a song-
The circle of liiiiife....

As far as worshipping...erm, no..Masons do not worship serpents...well, I should say not all masons do. Some worship Serpents, sure. Some worship God, Some worship the mother and father wiccan dietys, etc. Masonic traditions are not a religion in itself, it is a organization built up with the influence of many religions to create a sort of universal meme...there are many levels and many theorys, but ultimately, its a club people tend to join secretly because they want to further themselves with a good networking group.

You could join the masons tomorrow (if you had a person to bring you in and vouch for you), does that mean suddenly your going to be worshipping tail eating snakes?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I honestly don't have a problem with a new world order, a global civilization built with egalitarian ideals and a brotherhood of man.

Can't figure out why that scares people so much.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join