It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300 Days. Is Swine Flu Really That Deadly? (Pic)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
There is so much on swine flu here that it makes my head spin. My entire family came down with a terrible flu a week ago and we're coming out of it. We've only speculated it was H1N1, but we can't be sure. It hit us all fast and hard and its such a hot media topic that we might just be hysterical, but we're in the Great Lakes region and it was hitting that area hard at the time we got it.

Now I have great worries about the vaccine as my mother is considering taking it for the benefit of a new born child in the family as well as my ailing father(bed-ridden with cancer). I guess, whether the sickness or the vaccine affects the household, I can provide information as to how things happened. I just wish it were not so murky, the decisions made regarding this. I feel less sure the more I absorb in relation to this whole mess.

Regardless, thank you for the information. Peace!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

um what avatar... and number 2 your coveted cdc the ones who supposedly know it all tell you that the people with immune deficiencies are at greatest risk and should be vaccinated first.

I produced evidence to my claim ... its your turn to either produce evidence or keep running your mouth about nothing

new topics

<< 1   >>

join