It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Did I Sign Up For?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Im pretty much stuck like Chuck in this little situation of mine and im hoping for a solution here. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. Ok, heres my deal. I think i may have signed my John Hancock too many times and never got a copy of what i signed. I may have signed up for a government experiment.

(It may have been blackwater and who knows what else)

I'm trying to get some footing here. I dont know who to contact and i believe i have an epic collection of "dog" tags if you know wut i mean. i know i suffered from plenty of trauma and this been going on my whole life.

Pop dukes might be in the cia, he really aint sayin much probably because he's behind it and made me a patsy from day one. that would explain why i was never too popular, being a robotic spy, lol. I feel like im waking up more and more from this spell but im clueless on what to do about it. Its pretty messed up when you have to lock your bedroom door at night because you think its a strong possibility that a family member may come in and "tag" you while you're sleeping.

I kinda feel like my family set me up from the beginning and indoctrinated me to basically condemn them so they wouldnt feel so bad for wronging me. What could i do? Who could i contact? How could i find out whats really going on? This is a tuffy here, any takers?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I have heard electro-convulsive therapy is a winner.

Seriously - if you have a serious issue and would like people to help, try not to come across as a rambling looney. Try post a little more coherently and add some meat to thet bones of your story.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
OP - I am not being a smartie nor am I trying to be funny. Nothing about your post or you is humorous in the least.

However, it is sad and scary. Seek professional help IMMEDIATELY.

Do you even realize how far out there you are?

Galaxies Brother, really. Get Help! Please.

XOXO,

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Why don't they use passive RFIDS, and why are Neodymium magnets used to charge the active RFIDS?

From what I read, Neo magnets will kill an RFID chip.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

active tags have a longer range and my take is they will need to be recharged. all the misery that people gave me, its gettin sent right on back.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneWolf83

My reply to you on all of that is:

Thank you. Your message has been posted to a private forum for our staff to review.

Basically - your post was reported.

Mod Edit: Please refrain from in-thread emotional responses.

[edit on 10/30/2009 by TheRedneck]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Cool story bro.
Were you just bored or somthing? Or do you really believe in your story. In anycase you were not supposed to talk about this expect a call.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

There will be no more personal attacks/threats/insinuations in this thread!

Participants will stick to the topic at hand.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneWolf83

Your not even speaking english. Please take some antipsychotics right away.

You have a problem with irregular dopamine levels in your brain.

(That's not an insult.)

[edit on 30-10-2009 by FouL-LiveR]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I have a problem with tyranny and deception. I guess you would have to take a walk in my shoes. I bet the people "in the know" really aint in the know. Anythings possible and lies are right around the corner. People obvisously want me to forfeit. I aint afraid to die and i aint afraid to live. Id rather live then die so long live the pucking beast.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Anything that has you this upset, you need to get away from.
Get away, quickly.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWolf83
I have a problem with tyranny and deception. I guess you would have to take a walk in my shoes. I bet the people "in the know" really aint in the know. Anythings possible and lies are right around the corner. People obvisously want me to forfeit. I aint afraid to die and i aint afraid to live. Id rather live then die so long live the pucking beast.

This is irregular dopamine levels in your brain. Please explain what your talking about word for word, if you can't, then I'm right.

It sounds like your about to go on a murderous rampage or something.

top topics

join