It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why You Don't Need the H1N1 Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Barbara Loe Fisher is co-founder of the non-profit National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), founded in 1982 by parents of allegedly vaccine injured children and "dedicated to preventing vaccine injuries and deaths through public education and defending the informed consent ethic. In this interview with Dr. Joseph Mercola (mercola.com) she spells out why you DON'T need the H1N1 vaccine.

PART 1

PART 2

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mightymouth

Damn, right out of the gate after introductions - @ 1:50 - the claim is made that the CDC has not been tracking H1N1 Activity since August 30th. This is, of course, a bald faced lie.,

Follow the above link to the CDC's website for the statistics of the 2009-2010 Influenza Season Week 41 ending October 17, 2009. This covers several strains of Influenza, including A (H1), A (H3), 2009 A (H1N1 Swine Flu), A strains unable to subtype, A strains which were not subtyped, and B strains. There's quite a bit of info there.

You'll have to provide me a reason to go on with the video. I may dissect and fact-check a bit further when I have more time, but so far it seems like typical YouTube sensationalist fluff.

Why is it that I see magnitudes more fear mongering and sensationalism from the anti-vax community than ANY of the media they so boldly claim are the ones doing the fear mongering?

new topics

join