It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Boys Are Turning Into Girls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk

Here's something rather rotten from the State of Denmark. Its government yesterday unveiled official research showing that two-year-old children are at risk from a bewildering array of gender-bending chemicals in such everyday items as waterproof clothes, rubber boots, bed linen, food, nappies, sunscreen lotion and moisturising cream.

The 326-page report, published by the environment protection agency, is the latest piece in an increasingly alarming jigsaw. A picture is emerging of ubiquitous chemical contamination driving down sperm counts and feminising male children all over the develop
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Boys who are girls

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Men, we are under attack. We are being completely blindsided by chemicals. Our brain, our bodies are withering away by the second!! The planet, the animals... All males of all species are endangered. Which in turn means the same, for every single animal on this earth (both sexes).... As we all know, without the opposite sex, there is no new birth.

We are in dire times, and we must take action! I suggest everyone send this email this links to family and friends. Blog about it, DO NOT SHUTUP about it. Before it's too late, and men and the planet are lost!

So if you hate humans, hate men... Please, realize this is not about them. It is about saving everything that lives and breathes.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-10-2009 by MenAreEndangered]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
As much as this is an interesting story:

Research at Rotterdam's Erasmus University found that boys whose mothers were exposed to PCBs and dioxins were more likely to play with dolls and tea sets and dress up in female clothes

It is not chemicals that sway children to play or dress in a particular gender specific manner, but conditioning, IMO this statement alone reduces the credibility of the study....WTF..!!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I feel that any of these chemicals which do not occur naturally should never be allowed to be used for anything.
Why do we NEED plastic?
I can remember when the supermarkets put your groceries in paper bags.
Baby bottles were glass. Teats basic rubber(which didnt last all that long).
I could go on, but it craps me off when there is PROOF these chemicals are bad, but TPTB still allow their use.

FTR. I think that the Tasmanian Devil facial tumour HAS to be from at least one of these things.
poison laid to kill crop eating animals, which the devils then eat
chemical pesticides and fertilizers from our FdUp forestry practices which wash into waterways which the devils drink.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Yeah, I have been hearing of this scary phenomenon for quite a while now and am I the only person who cringes whenever they intoduce a new cleaning, cleanser, detergent, soap, shampoo, air freshener product on tv or in the media. It just sickens me that these new products are released all willy nilly without further research on their long term effect on male and female bodies. I sincerely hope that scientists get on the ball on this conundrum asap and find a solution and FAST! I've also noticed in friends and relatives that a scary trend has been taking place, seriously almost no one around has been having boys. I know of three families so far with only 2-3 daughters and they are still trying for a boy, frightening stuff if you ask me.
I'm sure most of you have also noticed that most male youth in your respective countries have all recently developed smaller frames and are growing up into emasculated teens and adults.
And to those of you with your feminist jargon keep your vile trap shut! this is hardly a thread to spew your venom and inane view points and manifest in words all the ways you have felt wronged by men. This is so much above that! This is about the survival of all species!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MenAreEndangered

It's probably a combination of things... environment (chems/pollutants), cultural, etc. I read an article just recently that suggested that in another hundred years or so, the female of the species would likely emerge as the dominant, simply because they are more family oriented as well as being predatory in upper echelons of business.

Let's face it... two guys can get into a knockdown, dragout and wind up sharing a cold beer after a few bumps and bruises. But get a female mad at you? OMG... you might as well take out a good life policy because she will track you to your grave lol!

The old saying that the female is the deadlier holds true from where I sit.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Please join the existing discussion on this topic found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join