It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For anyone who is having disturbing apocalyptic dreams here is an answer for you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I have noticed a growing trend of people who are having extremely disturbing dreams on ATS and BTS. In particular I am speaking about people who are having these dreams after having comfortable dreams all their lives and this is normally one of the reasons people are finding them so disturbing. In particular if you have experienced vivid dreams such as this that are apocalyptic, prophetic etc then read on.

I first began experiencing dreams that were vivid, disturbing and at first I thought they were prophetic dreams and while they still could be I was often finding that there was a metaphor in these dreams.

Hypothetically speaking here to give an idea...

If you dream that everyones homes are sinking into sand and everyone is dying around you. Rather than that being a prediction or some future event it is metaphorically saying that you and the people around you are build on falsehood (sand).

Anyways I wanted to mention this and I know some people will not like it but that does not change the fact that it is written and it applied to me...

Joel 2:28

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

I no longer have disturbing dreams as I no longer need them, I hope that this might offer an answer or at least an explanation to anyone who is lost as to why they are having a disturbed nights sleep.

Take time to listen to them and you might understand what I am saying to you if you analyse the dreams without necessarily looking outward.

If you think this is absolute nonsense then thats fine by me, just remember I am only trying to help.

Cheers

[edit on 30-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

new topics

join