It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Composition In Peaces By the LightBenders!!! NO FEAR HERE!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
When considering the question of the "human condition", WE ask for each and everyone of "you", to consider the funny bone. To help YOU CONNECT to the point we're trying to SUGGEST, consider why you laugh out loud when you hurt your "funny bone"?

Your "mind" identifies the pain, but it also identifies the "funny" part.

Do you "think" any FORM of HUMAN SUFFERING is funny?

Of course not. But not unlike the funny bone, we manifest many more manner of excuses to laugh at self inflicted pain. The funny bone is a STERLING example of this thought form. It hurts but we laugh also. Pain, makes us laugh.

???

Moving along...

"Heheheh. She fell funny!"
Did you laugh when Jack Nicholson said this in the movie "The Departed", after shooting an unarmed woman in the back of the head?

Go on, say you did, I still laugh at it when I see it. She does SEEM to FALL, funny!(SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE-Can you think of anything else that FELL funny?)

SEE??? Again, pain making us laugh. Only this time, it's someone else's pain.(Even Hollywood simulated pain). What creates the difference between allowing pain to be humorous then, but not NOW!

Here's the simple answer:

Ego Gratification.
EGO(Intellect)
en.wikipedia.org...
GRATIFICATION
en.wikipedia.org...

OMG, do you see what happens JUST BY THE CONJURING OF THE WORDS EGO GRATIFICATION?! you get a NEGATIVE - and a POSITIVE+!!! "HOLY CRAP BATKEV!!!" NO, holy "mechanics" "everyone"!!!

This is the "code".

Do you see it?

If you still don't follow, watch this video:
www.youtube.com...

If you laughed, you understand our meaning. You get it. If you didn't laugh, than I am forced to assume, that you get WISDOM - you're just not sure where it comes from. Feel free to private message me for further elaborations on that.

On top of the things, we are SUGGESTING to you NOW!, how do you explain the synchronicities between, Star Wars, and REAL LIFE?!?!?! Is George Lucas part of an evil cabal crouching in the woods sacrificing intelligent young boys to Moloch? Do you think he owns a crystal ball that can forsee the future?

MAYBE!? IS THAT YOUR REALITY?! Remember something NOW! NOW! is the only thing there is!!! EVERYTHING ELSE, is JUST AN ECHO ~~--~~ Do you believe them to be coincidences? If you force US to, WE will conjure up the Jungster, and together with me, and Lucy, we will fill our tummies, yum yum!!!

Now let's go back to the "funny". A cursory examination of the comments that added up for this video(and BOY WERE THERE A LOT OF REACTIONS FOR LUCY TO CHOMP ON!!! COME ON LUCY!!! SHAAAAARE the YUMMY BRAINS!!!), exemplifies exactly, what we are describing. Some people thought it was funny. Some thought it wasn't.

Again, conflict created between two opposing forces creates the SYNTHESIS. As some of you start to understand, you will see why WE MANIFESTED THIS VIDEO AT THIS POINT IN TIME, and make LIGHT of it HERE NOW!(hint hint)

Does that mean the folk at College Humour are part of the Illuminati? If you read the comments, you will see people SUPERIMPOSING((yet again, layer upon layer upon layer) THIS REALITY OVER their natural state of WISDOM! WE even saw this happen quite innocuously upon OUR arrival at this forum. Again, this is "the code", allowing itself to be seen for our self indulgent pleasure, or displeasure(Divide and Conquer).

I remind you that WISDOM doesn't EDEN laughter. Excuse me, WE meant NEED. Do you know who needs laughter? WE do(we - as in - all of US - Light Conjurors included)

How do we KNOW we need laughter? Because we do it every chance we get. "Laughter is the best medicine". Rite?

There's "time" for one more demonstration, as a fellow LightBender receives some more illusory approval, and his "life" begins to take on REAL MEANING for some of his "fans".

Stand By...

~~--~~Outward Change Begins Within~~--~~

[edit on 30-10-2009 by LightBenderKev]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
WE turn "your" attentions now, to one more link, connecting the chain of events, we PERCEIVE to be the passage of time.

You may find your "reference point", by indulging your 3 dimensional lie, as WISDOM delivers a message to EVERYBODY NOW! reading this post.

Call it WISDOM, in WISDOM, or call him Bill Hicks, in complete and total annihilatory self indulgence.

In OUR opinion, THIS is what WISDOM had to say, through Bill Hicks:

"The world is like a ride at an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it, you think it's real, because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round and it has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud. And it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: 'Is this real? Or is this just a ride?' And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and they say 'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid -- ever -- because... this is just a ride.' And we kill those people. 'Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride! Shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry; look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real.' It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that -- ever notice that? -- and we let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter, because... it's just a ride, and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort. No worry. No job. No savings and money. Just a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy bigger guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, into a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defense each year and, instead, spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would do many times over -- not one human being excluded -- and we can explore space together, both inner and outer, forever. In peace."

WE believe NOW! is a good time to REST, as we await WISDOMS expression, channeled through YOU people.

Let the MAGIC begin NOW!

Thank you, to all of you who are reading these communications. It "means" more than "you" could possibly realize right NOW!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LightBenderKev

errr...what???

I dont get the title of this thread, and i dont understand what you are trying to say.

You go from funny bones to the illuminati and god knows where in between, this is all over the place.

Am i right in thinking you want to talk about the correlation between pain and humour? If so, pain and humour can go hand in hand in certain circumstances, like walking into a lampost when you see a beautiful woman walking down the street....might hurt a bit but damn its funny!! Or are you going down the line of we are being desensitized into thinking all pain is now funny?

If its not about that, you lost me....

And what the hell is a light conjuror? Is that someone standing next to a light switch flicking it on and off?

[edit on 30/10/09 by Darkside Agent]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
So, trying the little Derren Brown thing and trying to bend my light are you? Ha!

The "funny bone" is irony. It is terribly unfunny.

25 crazy points to you!!

No, you will not drink my blue milk.

Have to go though. Time for my kidney dialectics.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkside Agent

I dont get the title of this thread, and i dont understand what you are trying to say.
You go from funny bones to the illuminati and god knows where in between, this is all over the place...
...And what the hell is a light conjuror? Is that someone standing next to a light switch flicking it on and off?

Again, WE appreciate YOU taking the TIME to try and COME BACK HOME.

When you find yourself, openly wondering what the hell this whack job is rambling on about, I encourage you start here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and just ignore those SPASTIC LIFE PANGS you will observe me having there.

READ THE INFORMATION TO FIND A REFERENCE POINT

Then, try losing yourself in OUR posts.

Google + flash words in OUR posts = ANSWERS

Take your time. THERE'S NO RUSH. THERE'S NO PRESSURE. THERE IS NO FEAR!

OBSERVE!

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

LIGHT BENDER "HEBERT" CHANNELING A MESSAGE TO ALL OF US OUT HERE IN THE ETHER! COSMIC MOM WANTS YOU TO COME HOME!

FIND A REFERENCE POINT!!! GRAVITATE TOWARDS WISDOM!

WISDOM NEEDS NOTHING! IT IS PERFECT! IT REQUIRES NO DIRECTION!
NO ORIENTATION! GRAVITATE TOWARDS THE LIGHT!!!

In regards to the second part of your reply, why uhhh, actually...and you're JUST NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THE SYNERGISTIC NATURE OF THE BEAST AGAIN, thats EXACTLY WHAT IT'S LIKE!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

So, you're not going to actually answer my questions?

I'm now even more lost than i was trying to figure what this thread is about.....thanks for the headache

And that thread you linked to - Is that thread what you are trying to say? Why not just post in that thread instead of making this one??

Instead of writing 4 or 5 paragraphs of unintelligible random statements, please let us all know what it is you are trying to say.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I apologize for the delay....it's this crazy notion of "time" YEEESSSHHH!!

i feel like i need a holographic shower!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkside Agent

So, you're not going to actually answer my questions?

I'm now even more lost than i was trying to figure what this thread is about.....thanks for the headache

And that thread you linked to - Is that thread what you are trying to say? Why not just post in that thread instead of making this one??

Instead of writing 4 or 5 paragraphs of unintelligible random statements, please let us all know what it is you are trying to say.

Again, I apologize on behalf of "the fabric of time". Seems there's a slight tear in there, and apparently, nothing will ever be the same!

I'm sorry if WE UNINTENTIONALLY hurt your brain, "U" must accept, that this is the LAST thing WE wish to do to ANYONE, and WE would point out at this POINT in "time", that some people may not be ready to receive the COMMUNICATION at this NOW! We are also SORRY for this, but alas, it is not OUR function to make scribbled guesses and frantic hand gestures about what lay ahead on level 16. It's Level 15 we are presented with, and the minions are armed to the teeth!

In regards to the link ive provided, you might consider THIS thread, one POLE of the "thing" ~-~ and the other thread, another POLE

after all, Coke and Pepsi, they're just different DEGREES OF THE SAME MEASUREMENT(what kind of drink U like).

Robert Anton Wilson(bless the non-simultaneously apprehended little LightBender that he was!) said it (kinda like)this, i'll have to paraphrase:
The problem with scientific measurement, is that when you build a "tool" to make a measurement with, you inevitably end up with an observation that says more about the "tool" you used to make the measurement, than the measurement you were trying to establish by conjuring forth such a handy tool as that!(lolzercannons!)" Well, not as sharp as "He", put alas, "everybody has a function." What's YOURS?

If you aren't following these messages at all, that's probably a GOOD indicator, that your pineal gland still needs a little rub down. Take a walk around these halls, friend. Everything you'll need to "swim through four football field lengths of crap and sewage, but come out smelling like a ROSE, on the other side!" is now resident in this most awesome of forums.

I leave you with these WISE words:
"It's better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought the fool, then to open your mouth, and remove all doubt!"

Having said that...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Kevvy if you are indeed trying to help us (just an observation) perhaps if you chose to word it a little less wackado crazy it will have a much larger impact then previous methods

I have read all of what you said thus far on ats though and indeed your brain is working and you are actively thinking about LYFE

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The double post monster strikes again! also i spilled my water when I started to type

[edit on 30-10-2009 by knightsof0ld]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
believe me Sir, I am fully consciously "aware" of my shortcomings.

Your note will MOTIVATE AND INSPIRE ME TO DO BETTER!

Thank you for your consideration in communicating to me the re-inforcement I will so obviously need for the next, well, however long.

With every wave that passes through my I, i understand more and more how the temptation to lose yourself in these feelings IS THERE.

A small part of me wonders internally(lol) if maybe this RUSH wasn't what got things headed in that direction to begin with.

Hmmm, suddenly i'm reminded of an armed and elated Monkey in the movie 2001...imagine that!

;D

One blink at a time my friend, with all the guidance WISDOM will provide!

"In dreams I walk with you"

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is utterly confusing..

Cosmic Mom says: "Put down that Pepsi, little Monekyshine, and come in
for your Hot tea bath"

Namaste

ZM

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
See its only confusing at first -- the more of it that I read the more it comes to make sense also kevvy is a pretty funny loveable guy so patience is what i'm offering up by reading all of his posts
i am especially grateful that he got me to read about the Hegelian Dialectical Process -- It puts the current situation in more simpler terms (better then the word vomit i spit out)

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
My mommy used to call me that when I was/Am/WILL BE a child.

Thank you for your supportive words!

When someone is going through changes I can honestly say are occuring through me, that someone requires a HELPING HIDDEN HAND!!!

You know, so not to bruise my "ego".

;D

SCREW THAT NOISE!!!
SACRIFICE THAT BIG E-GO Light Beams!!! Sacrifice the @%#& out of it!

now, there is a foundation I must build upon!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
demonstration:
for you:
- "Keep your words soft and tender because tomorrow you may have to eat them"
- "It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood" (~Karl Popper, but Marcuse surely read this quote)

for me: "Of those who say nothing, few are silent"

for us: "One way to prevent conversation from being boring is to say the wrong thing"

i hit a quotation site and this post became en.wikipedia.org... --i.e., nothing important was said (btw, 4.bp.blogspot.com... [watch out, if you`re not a distraction of mine, then i`m yours])

keeping pace, still waiting "for teens"

[edit on 30/10/2009 by maoklein]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I am afraid I have exhausted my battery for the time being.

Raincheck?

;D

please, talk amongst yourselves...ima go spit these marbles out!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
He's not HH
But the similarities or ...well... very close, maybe his brother or frind or some other web based chat site, ATS is not a place for riddles and wild atrocities.....so after your nap please be specific and bring some substanance to your OP! please.........

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I don't think hes related at all to hh -- he is simply using that as well as other information to make sense of everything

I too am doing that but I don't dare to create topics on this forum until I can break all of it down bit by bit and see what to make of all this

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by maoklein
demonstration:
for you:
- "Keep your words soft and tender because tomorrow you may have to eat them"
- "It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood" (~Karl Popper, but Marcuse surely read this quote)

for me: "Of those who say nothing, few are silent"

for us: "One way to prevent conversation from being boring is to say the wrong thing"

i hit a quotation site and this post became en.wikipedia.org... --i.e., nothing important was said (btw, 4.bp.blogspot.com... [watch out, if you`re not a distraction of mine, then i`m yours])

keeping pace, still waiting "for teens"

Thank you again, for the gift of WISDOM!

The last thing I want to do, is "render the people mute, by being a fool, who speaks many words, yet says NO-THING".

The reason becomes clear AT ONCE!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
He's not HH
But the similarities or ...well... very close, maybe his brother or frind or some other web based chat site, ATS is not a place for riddles and wild atrocities.....so after your nap please be specific and bring some substanance to your OP! please.........

I am not HH(as much as EYE KNOW EYE AM). The container is named "Kevin", and we would have just stayed in the HH thread, where MUCH WISDOM IS TRANSPIRING, NOW!

I was making reference to my "blood brother", who while not with us in company, is certainly with us in unconscious intent(+ THOUGHT FORM). I anticipate his awakening with ARMS WIDE OPEN!

Apologies for the DISorientaSHUN of my posts earlier today. AT ONCE IT IS UNDERSTOOD!

And of course, thank you for the cushion! ;D

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join