It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullet hits Lou Dobbs' NJ home with wife nearby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Bullet hits Lou Dobbs' NJ home with wife nearby

news.yahoo.com

WANTAGE, N.J. – Police in New Jersey are trying to determine who fired a bullet that struck CNN commentator Lou Dobbs' home as his wife stood nearby. State police Sgt. Stephen Jones says Dobbs' wife and driver were outside the home Oct. 5 when they heard the gunshot.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I find this particularly interesting, considering his stances on many issues. Was he being warned by someone that he needs to stop probing at a particular story? Or is there something else that we're not being told here?

Of all of the possibilities that exist, I think that he was being warned to cease following a story. Which one though is a tough question.

TheBorg

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

I think its easy to get carried away here, and jump to conclusions. Americans have plenty of guns, and its probably some nut police officer, missing killing a homeless person or something.

I would not read too much into it, do not like dobbs anyway.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Meh, happens to me every year and nobody writes an article about it...

The give away in the story is that the bullet bounced off the siding. That would hardly happen if somebody was shooting directly at the house, in range. Just some fool shooting in the woods and not caring what's on the other side of the trees.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

If there were people shooting at Lou Dobbs due to them not wanting him to report on a story they would never shoot and not miss. If they wanted him dead he'd be dead. Otherwise there are a hundred and one ways to go about warning him and his wife/family that don't involve firing stray bullets at his house. This is silly. Probably some unemployed person with a hot temper.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by TheBorg

I think its easy to get carried away here, and jump to conclusions. Americans have plenty of guns, and its probably some nut police officer, missing killing a homeless person or something.

I would not read too much into it, do not like dobbs anyway.

Wait, you're saying that it's easy to get carried away then go on to say, "its probably some nut police officer, missing killing a homeless person or something." Isn't that getting "carried away" a bit?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tyr Sog

I was being sarcastic, knowing police and there thirst for blood.

Easy for police to shoot someone and make up they did something. Plus i would say that police must fire alot of rounds that miss there targets.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The article says October 5th. I live fairly close to this area and have not heard a word about this. Isn't it a little strange that it took so long for this information to come out and that it isn't more widespread? I would have thought that the conservatives would have been all over this.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Wow! A stray bullet in New Jersey?! No way! Nobody here ever watched "The Sopranos"?!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627 I would have thought that the conservatives would have been all over this.

Why? And which "conservatives"?

If by "conservatives" you mean republicans, republicans dont much like Dobbs anyways.

If by "conservatives" you mean libertarians, why should they care? Dobbs has his own life and his own issues just as we all do.

If by "conservatives" you mean some guy out in Iowa that's never voted a day in his life who doenst particularly like the regulations and taxes he's forced to pay just so he can keep an income that he has to pay more taxes on, why should he care about this?

The only potentially "conservative" individual that might have a real stake in caring about this is the gun-owner in an already slave state on the brink of losing his right because some generic political group could be "all over this."

Maybe you mean to say: "I would have thought some generic political force would have found a way to roll this out for benefit be it through pity or through demonizing their generic political pseudo opposition"?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
A thousand houses get shot in drive-by's a night in America. Who cares about Lou Dobbs?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Please join the existing BAN discussion on this topic found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join