It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Let me try again, enlighten me as to what the truth is. Lets say that I just came into the conversation and you are going to tell me what is going on. How you would fix it, leave out the part about shooting people please, and who is to blame.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Government source. Translated to english in this case.

moz.gov.ua incident list

People are dying of SARS triggered by H1N1.

www.recombinomics.com...

Just like I said they would be last spring. Not everyone, not everywhere. Just some mutations. The mutation we have where I am is not a bad one at all.

[edit on 2009/11/3 by Aeons]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Anyway, just to make one thing clear - russian word "чума" really means plague - in the meaning of disease caused by Y.Pestis. This word is also similiar to polish word "dżuma". So, when in some article this word is used, than that means author really meant disease.

reply to post by Aeons

The incident list is still not updated, it shows the same numbers like yesterday.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Aqwart]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
double post, sry

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
reply to post by ecoparity

Ecoparity... please understand PTS. Not a time to throw gasoline on a fire. These people are under tremendous stress. Let's not turn it into anger.

I'd like to see someone who's left in the Ukraine to take pictures of mass graves outside hospitals, or photos of planes spraying, or bleeding from the eyes, now would be the time for those on the inside to turn into imbedded reporters who might collect information for when this is all over.

These guys are in the surrounding countries they have no better info than we do and apparently the news media in some of those countries is run by circus clowns.

We have one person here who is in the area, asen_y2k - these other guys can blow all the ethnic crap they want to, the fact is the pandemic has reached them, everyone knew it would and they and their governments chose not to prepare for it.

I can understand them being tense but I'm not the "guilty American" who takes crap just because we make an easy target. These countries have gas and oil revenues its not like they can't afford to buy vaccine and most of them have the production facilities to boot. I'd be freaked out too if I were them but put it where it belongs and stop investing in fantasy that its something else you don't have to worry about. Its swine flu and its coming, period.

I don't like vaccines and I don't normally take them but every 20 years or so we get a pandemic virus and that's when you make an exception. If not you risk dying and that's your choice to make. What I see is people who made bad choices and now they want to blame the rest of the World for it. That stands form y fellow Americans who refuse to prepare in any way too.

If you don't want the shot, fine get the nasal spray. If you don't want that then you need to be able to isolate yourself otherwise your just a pathway for the virus to go from A to B AFAIC. Don't waste time trying to pretend its "the plague" or some other mystery virus or that its all made up. Spend your energy getting ready for the swine flu, you just might stay alive that way.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqwart
reply to post by Aeons

The incident list is still not updated, it shows the same numbers like yesterday.

Which are influenza.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
"Swine flu or pneumonic plague: the number of dead continues rising"
"Свиной грипп или легочная чума - количество смертей неуклонно растет"
Now 93 dead confirmed since October 26th.
rkm.kiev.ua...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Can we got a Mod to step in and seperate the parties so this thread may get back on track.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
There is no division between h1n1 cases and other ili.

And I don't think it is going to be soon.

reply to post by ahemot

"In the Western Ukraine there is increasing confidence, that the virus is not a swine flu but a plague. In the eastern part of Ua more and more people wear masks, but everybody continue to go to theirs job"

Can't say how reliable this source is.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqwart
There is no division between h1n1 cases and other ili.

And I don't think it is going to be soon.

The "other" illnesses are being triggered by H1N1.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Could you translate that for me, Ahemot?

Thanks.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by nikiano]

Nevermind, I used google translator. Here it is:

3 people have died since 26 October this year from unexplained illness. Whether swine flu, mutated beyond recognition, or pneumonic plague, but death becomes only more. Arbidol, Amixin, Tamiflu - all excellent, but, as if we are not on lechimsya, what then?

ak convey our correspondents on the ground in South Ukraine until all rather low flows, no hysteria, and all are confident in the regular inflation of the panic on the part of Tymoshenko and associates, and death in Odessa from pneumonic plague sorokaodnoletney women had been successfully disposed of pneumonia.

Western Ukraine has been increasing confidence that it is not the swine flu, and pneumonic plague.

and east of the country, more people are wearing masks, but continue to go to work.

So, there you go, Ecoparity. Ahemot is not making up the words "pneumonic plague", it is being reported as possible pneumonic plague in the media.

Also, remember, the word "plague" itself could be a mis-translation from the translating software.

Or, it could be that they are most likely using it in a general sense of the word. See below....

plague

n
1. a disease that spreads very rapidly, infecting very large numbers of people and killing a great many of them, or an outbreak of such a disease
2. the bubonic plague
3. the appearance of something harmful or annoying such as vermin in abnormally large numbers, or with abnormal frequency
4. an affliction or extremely troublesome or annoying person or thing

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
These guys are in the surrounding countries they have no better info than we do and apparently the news media in some of those countries is run by circus clowns.
Why do you believe in that? Because your almighty CNN is lying to you? Maybe here, there is a reason why they MUST tell the truth. Here, if the government is making just one mistake, a civil war will be on their hands. That's the reason why they're not even try to lie now.

You [snip] believe everything what you read at the other side of the planet is automatically the truth, while here we see how they're lying to you day by day. Sorry, that's the fact. You've been fooled by your media, your very own government.

Removed personal attack

Please read from the Terms And Conditions Of Use

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 3/11/09 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by waterdoctor
reply to post by Sharrow

Let me try again, enlighten me as to what the truth is. Lets say that I just came into the conversation and you are going to tell me what is going on. How you would fix it, leave out the part about shooting people please, and who is to blame.
Yes. Don't believe to the media and to your government. Here, we learned few months ago, every death which was caused by other deceases are automatically was labeled as H1N1, even when the victim died from cancer or heart failure. So death's that are far away from H1N1 was automatically labeled as H1N1. They did this to sell their vaccine, but my country is resisting and we're not taking it at all. Everything what your media is telling you, your government is telling you is a lie. My advise: question their motives, questions everything what they're saying, because they don't give a sh*t you live or die. Here, we learned most of the NWO conspiracy, depopulation project and similar things what about we talked here many times at ATS is true. Your own media and your government is fooling you. Unfortunately that's the sad fact.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

You can't "treat" the virus with the vaccine, you take the vaccine to prevent getting the virus. We don't know yet if the virus has mutated into a more deadly form - the popular theory among the researchers is that we're just seeing swine flu in its best environment. Cold temps w/ high humidity. That would also explain why it's hitting certain parts of the country harder than others but its just a theory right now.

Dr Niman came out last night and said a mutation is looking more likely. He has the back end data on real deaths and infected and I'm guessing the clinical fatality rate must be getting close to 5% if he's stating that.

The samples are on the way to the labs so hopefully we'll find out if there's a mutation. Beyond that we should find out if the mutation has any effect on the vaccine working but people have this idea that any mutation means the vaccine no longer works - I just want people to know that's not true, the virus can mutate quite a bit and the vaccine will still work.

To be brutally honest who knows how well the vaccine is even working? They are still trying to vaccinate people in the West and out true flue season hasn't really hit us yet (conditions wise). I've gotta admit, seeing the Ukraine is making me reconsider not taking a vaccination. I won't get the shot but I won't rule out the nasal spray. My big concern is the squalene in the shot.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

My sources of information go far beyond the media and those non media sources have been 100% correct since April. I'll stick with them.

I'm glad you're fighting the vaccine, you go! Show the NWO you're smarter than that and don't take those vaccinations!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

My sources are also true, because I'm also not feeding only from the media. We have a pretty good resistance here and we have our sources. That's why I'm saying what I'm saying.

And yes, we're fighting against the vaccine. They'll have to destroy 6 million vaccines, because no one is buying it here.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
www.isria.com...

Ukraine - Government asks for 1 billion UAH to fight epidemic
The Cabinet of Minister has asked Parliament to vote for the allocation of 1 billion UAH to fight the epidemic, Parliament Speaker Volodymyr Lytvyn said during Tuesday’s parliamentary session.

"The Cabinet of Ministers introduced a bill in Parliament to amend the 2009 state budget which will allocate 1 billion UAH into the reserve fund of the Cabinet of Ministers for the continued distribution of funds to address the current situation which has arisen,” explained the Speaker.

Volodymyr Lytvyn ordered the specialized committee to review the bill submitted to parliament as the first order of the day.

As is generally known, the bill, submitted by the government to Parliament foresees making changes to the 2009 state budget in the budget line item to finance the fight against the flu epidemic.

Earlier, First Vice-Prime Minister, head of the State Emergency Anti-Epidemiological and Anti-Epizootic Commission Oleksandr Turchynov stated that government has already earmarked an additional half a billion hryvnia for the fight against the H1N1 flu. Now, the Cabinet of Ministers is asking the highest law making body of the country to take this additional step.

Now there government wants a billion dollars to fight h1n1.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If this was going on in my area I would calling whoever I could to find out asnwers. I really feel for those such as asen-y2k who is at ground zero.
WHile it is important to find out what it is; it is more important to figure out the truth. It is important for the world's survival. If this goes global we know we might be lied to so we all need to prepare for that hard fact.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Yes I know, we've known that for 20 pages now or so. The point made to him was that continuing to post those articles with that term in his post was confusing people. Don't make excuses for him / her - when the "plague" pushers came back in he or she was more than willing to join in the attack and return to claiming it's the plague again.

For whatever reason he or she wakes up and tries to back off that position. I think he or she realizes they've put their credibility on the line so he / she wants to have his or her cake and eat it too by continuing to spread the rumor while claiming its not his or her intent to.

Take a stance and be a man or woman and stick to your guns is all I'm saying. Don't bounce back and forth on the issue. If you don't want to put your credibility on the line then make that fact clear and don't take a position but at least be adult enough to admit you're helping create confusion around the issue.

It's a fact that a few people have taken those press reports to literally mean "plague". Are we denying that's the case now?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Another update 3rd November
www.zik.com.ua...

In Ukraine, 67 people have died. У нас інший штам свинячого грипу, ніж у Мексиці та США – європейський We have a different strain of swine influenza than in Mexico and the U.S. - European

Листопад 02 2009 12:31 Листопад 02 2009 12:31
В Україні вже померли 67 людей. У нас інший штам свинячого грипу, ніж у Мексиці та США – європейський
Інформація про розповсюдження чуми чи про мутацію свинячого та пташиного грипу не відповідає дійсності.
Information on the distribution of plague or of mutation of swine and avian influenza is not true.

Як інформує власкор ЗІКу у Києві, про це повідомив перший заступник міністра охорони здоров'я Василь Лазоришинець. It informs ZIK correspondent in Kiev, reported the First Deputy Minister for Health Vasyl Lazoryshynets.

За його словами, в Україні зафіксовані випадки саме свинячого грипу – «все інше чутки». According to him, Ukraine is recorded cases of swine flu - rest rumors.

Він пояснив, що хоча офіційно підтверджено А/Н1N1 лише у 20 українців, всі симптоми захворювань та причини смертей однотипні, тому у Міністерстві охорони здоров'я вважають, що випадків захворювань на грип набагато більше.
He explained that although officially confirmed A/N1N1 only 20 Ukrainian, all the symptoms of diseases and causes of death similar, so the Ministry of Health believe that the incidence of influenza is much more.

Він також нагадав, що Україна з дня на день чекає результатів з Лондона і каже, що не сумнівається, що ці дані підтвердять, що в Україні А/Н1N1.
He reminded that Ukraine from day to day waiting for results from London and said that no doubt that these data confirm that in Ukraine A/N1N1.

Також Лазоришинець пояснив, що справді в Україні вже інший штам вірусу, ніж Штатах чи Мексиці: «Оскільки вірус мутує, ми маємо європейський штам». Also Lazoryshynets explained that indeed in Ukraine is another strain of the virus than the States or Mexico: "Since the virus Mutu, we have a European strain.

Перший заступник міністра охорони здоров'я повідомив останні цифри. First Deputy Minister of Health said the latest figures. З

а його словами, на грип і ГРВІ в Україні захворіли 255 тисяч громадян. According to him, influenza and ARI in Ukraine 255 thousand people sick.

15 тисяч знаходяться в стаціонарі, 170 людей – у відділені інтенсивної терапії. 15 thousand are in hospital, 170 people - in intensive care.

Також він повідомив, що в Україні від грипу вже померли 67 людей. He also said that Ukraine had already died from the flu 67 people.

У Львові – 29, у Тернополі – 14, в Івано-Франківську – 12, у Чернівцях – 5. Lviv - 29, in Ternopil - 14 in Ivano-Frankivsk - 12 in Chernivtsi - 5.

Також Лазоришинець закликав політиків, громадські організації, світову спільноту допомогти Україні у співпраці з МОЗ.
Lazoryshynets also called on politicians, NGOs, the international community to help Ukraine in cooperation with the Ministry of Health.

За його словами, зайва політизація та нагнітання дуже заважають. According to him, excessive politicization and injection is prevented.

«Дайте нам попрацювати. "Give us work. Ситуація дуже складна», – наголосив він. The situation is very difficult - he said.

Також заступник міністра спростував інформацію про те, що начебто над великими містами розпилюють якийсь невідомий препарат: «Ніхто нічого не розпилює. Deputy Minister also refuted the information that allegedly over major cities cut some unknown substance: "Nobody is being cut. Це все чутки». It's all rumors.

Лазоришинець повідомив, що задля вчасного та достовірного інформування населення щодо перебігу грипу в Україні Міністерство охорони здоров'я буде проводити щодня брифінги для преси. Lazoryshynets said that for timely and accurate public information concerning the course of influenza in Ukraine Ministry of Health will conduct daily briefings for the press.

За його словами, у цей час відбувається зустріч прем'єр-міністра України Юлії Тимошенко, міністра охорони здоров'я Василя Князевича з виробниками ліків та медичних препаратів. According to him, at this time is to meet Prime Minister of Ukraine Yulia Tymoshenko, the Health Minister Vasily Knyazevich with manufacturers of drugs and medicines.

Google translate - sorry!

[edit on 3-11-2009 by unicorn1]

[edit on 3-11-2009 by unicorn1]

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join