It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Your should stop pushing this falsehood yourself. It was not me, who invented "pneumonic plague". It is all over the headlines of newspapers and news outlets in the region.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
And it's been confirmed here. Sorry if your CNN is not telling this to you, but you're completely lost in this matter.

We can go back and forth about this for a really long time.
Bottom line: what are you going to do about it?
Ok, let's say that this is a mutation, or even a biological weapon accidently released, afterall it was accidently released in Mexico and we don't know all the details of that to date. What if the media or the government isn't a reliable source from info and eye witnesses know better? What are you going to do about it?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by waterdoctor
reply to post by Sharrow

I am open to what your ideas are. What do you think the contagion is and why? Based on what you think it is how should be treat it?
What actions should other governments be taking now to correct the situation?
To know what is going on here, you should live here. It's mostly political stuff. In Ukraine there will be presidential votes. All parties are using this pandemic, whatever it is, for their own campaign. Also, what many don't know the pneumonic plague is real, as it's also appeared in China in 2 Aug 2009. If it's pneumonic plague, it's came from there.

Now, in this region all the countries are refusing the vaccines. My country is the lead in it. We're against the H1N1 and we're not taking the vaccines. Here, the local media is used this opportunity not long ago to try to scare the people to buy their goddamned vaccine, but we learned they're lying again as we know the H1N1 is a hoax here. Whatever it is going in Ukraine, it's rather fear-mongering again. Yes, people died there, that's true. But not from the so called H1N1 as they're advertising to you to take the vaccine.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You are a thousand miles away from the region, yet you ignorantly claim that KNOW that people are dying from this so-called "swine flu", while the results of the analysis are still pending.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Here you go. Have a nice translate from Hungarian to English (Use Google Translate)

www.origo.hu...

It's NOT H1N1 as this article also presenting this to you. But I can link you various other Hungarian news sites, which are saying you the same.

Sorry, your news source is incorrect and contradicts every other source including reports direct form Ukraine. The head health minister in Ukraine has been quoted repeatedly stating it is H1N1.

The articles and official reports from the Ukraine health ministry have been posted in the thread. Once again, please go back and read the discussion before making an ass out of yourself.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahemot

Your should stop pushing this falsehood yourself. It was not me, who invented "pneumonic plague". It is all over the headlines of newspapers and news outlets in the region.

Show us the bodies then. There should be around 150k dead by now if that's the case.

And for the record, ATS - this is what killed the original swine flu thread. People filling up page after page with non sourced, unproven crap just to pick a fight and troll.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I just had a thought. ( go figure )

With last years invasion of Georgia by Russia. and the Russian desire to once again control this region. and the threat that the Ukrain poses to that control.

Could Barack Oboma have triggered this (supposed) outbreak of H1N1 by pulling the Missles out of Poland and Checkeslovockia ( I'm not a great speller) and signaling to Russia that the region now, would not be contested by the United States or its allies.

Such a serious medical emergency could be seen as a serious threat to Russia and be used as cover to regain control of the entire region.

This brings back all the conspircy theorys about this being an accidental discharge from some bio-med corp somewhere. The days ahead would be interesting indeed if this is only partially true.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by fatboyinternational
With last years invasion of Georgia by Russia. and the Russian desire to once again control this region. and the threat that the Ukrain poses to that control.
This is not true. The Georgians attacked St. Ossetia first, killed 2000 civilians under one night, THEN the Russians moved in to make peace and help their allies. Of course, the CNN is presented this on a different way and forgot to mention the 2000 casualties by some reason to make the Russians as the aggressors.

Every American knows what is going on on the other side of the planet. Yeah. I can see that.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

You again are spreading disinformation. See the statement of the Fisrt Deputy of the Minister of Health of Ukraine in my earlier post. This is no longer a A/H1N1 virus. The virus has mutated.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Thanks for waking up today and showing up here to repost all the same crap we've all discussed and proven to be false. Either go back and review the discussion or continue making an idiot of yourself.

Your not adding anything that wasn't posted almost 24 hours ago. It's like watching a re-run of the same thread all over again.

The WHO is there, they've sent out the samples and have already announced the preliminary results point to H1N1. I already know the official announcement won't matter, you'll accuse the WHO of lying and continue believing the plague came along and for the first time in history didn't kill 90 to 100% of the infected.

I can't help people who want to live in fantasy land.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Sharrow - you and your neighbours are being confused by something that is quite easy to be confused by.

You catch H1N1, it lowers your resistance, and if it is a nasty form, triggers other complications. Viral pneumonia, bacterial pneumonia, SARS/SARDS, even opens you up to other contagions.

You are correct in that people aren't dying directly from H1N1 usually. They are dying from these other conditions that where brought on by H1N1.

The reaction can fit the description of the "plague" from the middle ages or a really quick TB case. This is because of the reaction in the lungs - a cytokine storm where they attack the lung tissues (and other tissues) cause a build up of macrophages in the lungs. These build up in little sacks like skin boils in the lungs and drown you. You get a similar reaction to the plague (yestis pestis I think) or TB.

I have looked at the data. I posted one before showing that many of the people have been confirmed to have H1N1 who died.

So people aren't dying "of the swine flu," but people who are dying have the swine flu.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
***** ATTENTION *****

STOP THE INSULTS AND PERSONAL ATTACKS / NAME CALLING.

Please remain on topic and discuss this in a civil manner.

Thank You.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

We don't have the slightest clue why the WHO is saying this, because here, they're saying they don't have the slightest clue what is going on in Ukraine. .

WHO is basing their preliminary assessment on lab results that it's H1N1.

So its looks like this new plague idea is becoming more a propaganda to boost medical sales, get the mass audience to accept vaccinations, evade the Russian gas payment and the skew the Ukranian elections. The frequency of these crazy ideas occurring is usually dependent on the nation's economy in that the poorer the country is the more desperate and illogical it becomes.

WHO spokesman Gregory Hartl said by phone from the organization's headquarters in Geneva. "So far there is only one confirmed death (from H1N1 in Ukraine), but there is a big event going on there."

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Regenmacher]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
First of all, hello to everybody. My name is Paul, I live in western Poland, so that is pretty close to Ukraine. I also know a little bit russian and ukrainian (which are quite similiar), so I am able to read sources from "there" in original lang. Ok, that's all about my introduction. Now lets move to the case.

In the beginning, I'd like to refute one thing, due to one post of someone from Hungary who says, that plague started in Ukraine and spreaded to Poland becose of vaccination: Poles haven't got vaccinated yet, neither Ukrainians have. The only vaccine available on pl market (and as far as I know, also ukrainian) is the seasonal flu shot. Moreover, I consider (basing on a polls) that less than 5% of population got vaccinated last year, and about the same percent is going to take a shot this.

In Poland there is no panic, althought I can read on forums, that in bigger cities it is a problem to buy a facemask - but as now no one is wearing it. We'll see if it changes when the illness spreads to Poland widely.

reply to post by asen_y2k

Well, first of all thanks for the info, I really appreciate keeping us informed.
But I must say something, that you probably (being a med student) are aware of; If it is something really serious and highly contagious, than leaving country may look like a great idea, and probably if I were you I'd do the same. But on the other hand, there is also the possibility, that leaving a country will help the disease to spread, as you can be infected already on the day you leave.

Anyway, ofcourse I'm touching wood now, hope this scenario would never happen.

As I'm about to end now, let me say one more thing: sorry for my bad english - I'm still improving it.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Which source? All of them? The WHO, the Ukraine health minister, the prime minister, the medical staff of the hospitals there? Even our one ATS member who is in the area of the outbreak has posted it's H1N1 and the situation is bad.

I get it, everyone else is lying and only you two know better so everyone else must be paid off, right?

You have no idea how little I care what you think or believe. I'm glad you don't believe in swine flu and hope you aren't vaccinated for it. When an entire country decides to ignore a global pandemic and then find themselves all getting sick it sounds a lot like evolution to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Aqwart

Finally someone is from this region. I hope everything goes fine in Poland.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
reply to post by Sharrow

I get it, everyone else is lying and only you two know better so everyone else must be paid off, right?
Where do you live? Far away from this region. You don't have the slightest clue what is going on here at all. So I'm asking again, why do you lying?

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join