It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Updated flu tracker map for Ukraine region: Flutracker Ukraine

See? All you had to do was ask and wait for a while, Dr Niman was nice enough to update it for you himself.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wycky

I found another links with the statement of the First Deputy of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, in case if the previuos link is not working:

www.compromat.ua...
www.qwas.ru...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
As the prevoius cries for help from President Youschenko fell on deaf ears (for example, Poland has sent only 60! not millions, not thousands, but only 60 Tamiflu doses to Ukraine (english.people.com.cn...)), President Youschenko now asks Spain to provide humanitarian assistance to the Ukrainian people:

www.delfi.ua...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

You've been caught posting fiction and trying to pass it off as news, more than once. Don't blame me for your own mistakes, I tried to warn you this would happen if you kept insisting on spreading lies.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
So, quick summary of the current situation in Ukraine...

It looks like approx 70 officially confirmed dead from "flu-like" symptoms.
Approx 1/4 million infected with cold/flu-like symptoms.

An official (Deputy Health Minister) announcing that this is NOT the same strain of H1N1 as USA/Mexico, therefore is likely to be a mutated strain.

Many of the dead appear to have indications of viral pnemonia, possibly as a result of weakened immune systems from the initial mutated H1N1 attack.

The (likely) specific mutation, (or any other cause) has not been identified yet.

Is this a fair summary? Anything missed out? Anything to add?

G

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Ok, so we have a possible mutation and won't find out until Friday from London results. There is no vaccine and the second wave of H1N1 will do it's thing. That's usually what a pandemic does. This is not unusual, we are only inhabitants of a wild planet.

The political posturing for the election and the government intentional lack of clear communication probably needs to be improved. This is the Information Age, governments need to deliver more timely if they are to quell panic.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Georgia, which was in war with Russia last year, sends 7000 Tamiflu doses to Ukraine.
www.rupor.info...

Comment: how many doses of Tamiflu did USA, Canada, Germany, Britain, France sent to Ukraine?

Ecoparity, go ahead, you can attack me, I have again posted my comment in this forum.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

It is you who is lying when you claim that old vaccines should work on mutated viruses. When why to manufacture swine flu vaccine, when we already had flu type A vaccine for many years?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahemot
Georgia, which was in war with Russia last year, sends 7000 Tamiflu doses to Ukraine.
www.rupor.info...

Comment: how many doses of Tamiflu did USA, Canada, Germany, Britain, France sent to Ukraine?

Ecoparity, go ahead, you can attack me, I have again posted my comment in this forum.

Does it make sense for NATO to help Ukraine when Russia is the father? You are fine with Georgia's help. What a bunch of crybabies.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I just saw a report about this on the Dutch national television declaring it propaganda for the upcoming elections. According to them so far only one person died.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

It is you who is lying when you claim that old vaccines should work on mutated viruses. When why to manufacture swine flu vaccine, when we already had flu type A vaccine for many years?

Ok, here comes the PTS. Let's identify the symptoms. Irritability, lack of sleep, nitpicking, finger pointing, victim mentality, loss of sense of logic, anger, frustration, hunger for a hug, phishing, flaming, hair loss, diareah of the mouth.
Time to regroup and regain health.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
I just saw a report about this on the Dutch national television declaring it propaganda for the upcoming elections. According to them so far only one person died.

Easy to disregard a population who is at the mercy of the government. This is a true example of hegemony. Lack of choices. Control of population. Hope they elect someone who's not going to put them in this situation again.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Swine flu is A + B and vaccines have to be subtyped. A mutation does not nullify the vaccine automatically however. This swine flu has already mutated twice since the vaccines were made - one mutation was for temperature viability and another for Tamiflu resistance.

The government of Ukraine did nothing to prepare for this, and I mean nothing. They didn't even assign a medical board, just one person in the entire country handles pandemics. Now it's up to the rest of the World to come running and bail Ukraine out?

The virus overcame Tamiflu months ago, do you want the US to send some useless Tamiflu also?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

www.rupor.info...

No one's stopped you from spamming the thread for pages now with tabloid news sources. Maybe some people appreciate it, that's their problem. I only spoke up when you once again ventured into spreading fiction to panic people, I don't care about your tabloid news, just your efforts to spread lies.

The countries you mentioned paid the entire cost of development for the H1N1 vaccine and have given it to poor countries for free who asked for it. Ukraine didn't even ask for the vaccine, the government there completely blew the pandemic off. The head minister went on TV last night, fell on his sword and begged the World to step in and save his ass.

I think your anger at the West is a bit misplaced on this one.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

Originally posted by BLUESHADOW747
i COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THE PERSON ADVISING THIS FELLA TO LEAVE IF POSSIBLE THIS IS SOOOOO wrong and dam them all straight to HELL for ever for thinking THIS IS THEIR RIGHT to take human life PEOPLE I say WAKE UP start at least advising everyone of the current situation and at least we need to prepare

Your youtube-esque posts here and fear-mongering aren't really contributing to this thread, seriously.

People here aren't stupid. We realize the severity of this situation, and we HAVE been warning people if we can. People here are all fairly intelligent, you might want to worry more about yourself. Judging from your posts you seem to be at a little bit of a disadvantage, in that department.

Also you might want to invest in some periods and commas, and WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT US?

[edit on 3-11-2009 by seattletruth]

Maybe Alex Jones hides behind that poster?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

The internal reports to the WHO show over 100 people died days ago from H1N1. I don't know why the government of Ukraine is slow peddling the release of the statistics but even they show 73 have died so far. This is typical though, every country has slowed the release of official fatalities and "eased" them into the press over time. I think this is a WHO policy to prevent panic and maintain trade.

The head of the government has already admitted he messed up and is begging for help, I don't think there's any political currency left on this one beyond who is going to replace him, he's done for due to his handling of this situation if nothing else.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Hi Ecoparity,

I was under the impression that the currently known 2009 "swine flu" was Type A Influenza only?
(A combination of Type A Avian, Type A Human, Type A Swine (pig) from N.America, and Type A Swine (Pig) from Asia/Europe)

Is this info wrong?
regards,
G

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
BBC pick up on story.

They have just reported on this.
Since Friday I have been looking at all the UK news sites and Press online and not seen a whisper.
I think others will now be looking at finding more-we may even get an early report of what the London lab tests reveal.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
I think your anger at the West is a bit misplaced on this one.

Hmmmm. I think you might be on to something here.
Anger at the West? Because we have a progressive government that is filled with people who are effective, and we have a media system that will give us news but also entertain us? And we have the state of art in technology even in kindergartens? Sure our economy is in bad shape but compared to other countries the West has more individual personal choices than... others. Less hegemony.

Of course there are those worse off than Ukraine. Let's look at Afghanistan. Or even Saudi. Afg is screwed. Saudi has money but... that's limited to princes and those chosen to be by the side of princes. Not many choices.

Oh sorry, back to panic in Ukraine. If this is a mutation then at least we know where ground zero is.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by martin3030

"Opposition leader Viktor Yanukovych, whose party is backed by Ukraine's most powerful oligarch, has called on Ukrainians to donate to a special fund which was set up by his party."

hmmmm. Looks like Viktor isn't the right candidate to elect because of greed.

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join