It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva
reply to post by ecoparity

There is no seasonal flu? Is that really possible H1N1 completely replaces normal flu? I highly doubt that. Then again, I'm not expert but sounds ... well, crazy.

See this earlier post in which Dr Niman goes over the situation in Ukraine:
Niman - Ukraine

I consider him to be the best resource for medical info on the pandemic, he was way out front in predicting it would come and has been instrumental in figuring out the real impact vs. the WHO stats.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

You didn't answer to my questions, just bypassed them. I ask again, why do you claim it is "forced vaccination" by taking picture out of it's context and posting it here as a proof of forced vaccination?

"You also claim that all opponents of vaccinations are being paid. Paid by whom? You should choose your words more carefully."

Now WHERE did this come from? I have not been saying anything like that and never will.

I'm actually against vaccination as well So please tell me, why do you put words to my mouth and why do you give out false information?

Don't MAKE things up.

Now back up your claims.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

In Russian:
"Как сообщили «Фразе» осведомленные источники, на сегодняшний день на 100% подтвержден диагноз легочной чумы в Украине."

Tranlation to English:
"As informed sources report to "Fraza", today the diagnosis of pneumonic plague is 100% confirmed in Ukraine."

Just reposting the original link so you could see yourself with your very own eyes:
zhitomir.info...

I am not claiming that this information is correct. I just posting it to you and providing you with translation. Following your logic, you can also blame Google Translate or Babel Fish for disinformation.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I guess I have to take your word for it that he is the best resource available. Just sounds very strange and to be honest it's very normal that flu hits hard in Ukraine and surrounding countries at this time of the year when winter is coming. But, as I said I'm no expert and have to take word of those who are from it.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

i for one appreciate your digging for 1st hand reports and news that isnt MSM.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

You are completely full of crap. When you make post after post which refer to "pneumonic plague" it's obvious what you're doing. Go ahead and dance around it and try to weasel out of it, I can see you for what you are and I'm sure a lot of other people can too.

AFAIK you're one of the main people on ATS spreading that false info. When it comes out that the WHO has confirmed there is no pneumonic plague I won't forget to remind people that you lied to them. Now we have other people in the region who back p the claim that you're spreading false info. I don't know what your motivation is but your actions speak loud and clear.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva
reply to post by ahemot

I know countries have dis-info agents I even know one personally who has been paid to do it, I'm not sure has he been posting to this forum though and that's another story. You're starting to look like one, really.

You clearly said that I look like someone, who is being paid for expressing my opinion against vaccination. So you should provide evidences who is paying me for standing against vaccinations.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You know I don't think I was talking to you or where do you get the shouting ? That was funny but I will say this be advised that trying to act or impose someone else isn't intelligent? I may ask what planet you are on? AS far as my intelligence goes I am sure it couldn't measure up to yours that's why there were few comments posted and you seem to have to POP right out there and if I also need your assistance on typo.s I make sure to contact you there o.k? NOW UNLESS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE YOURSELF AS YOU PUT IT OR/ IF YOU ARE STILL NOT AWARE? people ARE DYING OVER THERE" AND YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT INTELLIGENCE AND TYPO.S?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

The crap is claiming that it is only "swine flu", when the results of the analysis are still pending.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

"I know countries have dis-info agents I even know one personally who has been paid to do it, I'm not sure has he been posting to this forum though and that's another story. You're starting to look like one, really. Or what is your motive to give out false information? Spreading panic just for fun?"

I'm asking a QUESTION from you. Come on, read it completely I am asking why are you doing it, what is your motive to do so? In overall your behavior is very strange and you are not posting information as it is. And that MAKES ME wondering WHY do you do that and cause most likely panic and fear with false information.

NOW I ask 3rd time, answer to those questions of mine. Or is it that you're attacking me because you simply can't?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Please fellas, at this point we obviously can not rule out any possibilities.
Arguing over semantics or unprovable opinions is just diluting the thread and the ability for anybody to get any relevant information.

I wish the best to anybody in the Ukraine right now. Buckle down and be safe, and please keep the first hand reports coming.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
4post.com.ua...

19:38 According to the latest data number of deaths from flu epidemic in Ukraine reached 70 people.

19:15 In Ivano-Frankivsk region were tested new method of treatment of patients with viral pneumonia.

18:14 In Ternopil region due to the increasing number of patients prepare for their deployment Gyms and military units.

16:10 Ukraine has registered only one death from "California" virus А/H1N1. It was reported in the press service of the Ministry of Health.

15:59 Kharkiv a family of five persons hospitalized with suspected influenza A/N1N1.

15:41 In Ternopil region ill 30% of health workers.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

You rather should answer who is paying me for what? Or maybe the freedom of expression is reserved only for you?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

And no, it was not because of vaccination but because you're taking the picture out of it's context and blaming it to be "FORCED VACCINATION" without any proof about that. THAT is miss leading and it's something we certainly don't need and I'm wondering what is your motive to do so?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

So,

you fail to answer. You can't back up your claims in anyway and even deny to do so.

But I will answer to you one more time. I did not CLAIM someone is paying to you, I was asking about your motives, that's another question where you can't answer.

Now, let's hear those answers of yours.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
видужуй скоріше Ukraine. You are in my thoughts and prayers. May God have mercy on you and on all of us. Be well.

[edit on 11/3/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjeh

I do agree, but I do also disagree. This thread certainly doesn't need information which is made up / false information / has been taken out of it's context. Thread is already full of information and links, but what it doesn't need is false information to make it even harder to find anything useful.

I have nothing against His/Her posts, actually I would support him to post them as they are, but making things up / taking it out from context and showing it as something different than it originally is, is not acceptable.

Edit:

Typos

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Luppakorva]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I told you maybe several times or more. The photo does not look to me like being a "voluntary vaccination". Or maybe being against vaccinations is considered a crime now? Now I ask you: what are your MOTIVES for throwing unreasonable allegations and attacking me in such a way?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

So, you fail to answer. You can't back up your "paid up" claims in anyway and even deny making such claims.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

No, you did not tell me several times or more, that's the first time you actually managed to answer. But good that you did.

So,
Then post it is your opinion. Don't claim that THIS IS FORCED VACCINATION. For me, it doesn't look like one, small child is obviously crying when he is getting a shot. But if it looks like that to you, feel free to post the picture and tell your opinions about it and let us know it is your opinion what is going on in that picture. Nothing wrong with that.

About that question of yours, I answered to you quite a few times already.

I was asking your motives to modify the actual context in such way. Even with your answer, it's still not acceptable. That if something, makes me wonder your motives like I have been saying to you, so, I asked what are your motives for doing so.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join