It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
edit: I did post something about the web bot predictions of October 25 and how they related to the events in the ukraine, but I have decided to start a separate thread on the web bot prediction of October 25th....because I don't want to detract from this thread.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I want to suggest some things that will help the onslaught of these viruses and bugs will not help the dam things that has been released in UKRAINE but for the rest of us just for starters on this apple cider vinegar, garlic multiple doses of vitaminc START GETTING STRONG WE ARE GOING TO NEED IT I am going to keep up with reading as it comes in but I can assure you a very BIG MAJORITY of this world is heading for the countdown due to thius NWO

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Asen:

I don't want to alarm you but I think we're getting to the point where it would be in your best interest to leave the country if at all possible. You should check with your embassy there and see if they can help you get across the border (after being checked for symptoms, I'm sure).

The leadership of Ukraine made a speech last night in which they fell on the sword completely and admitted they are completely unprepared and unable to deal with this situation. For them to do this in a n election season says a lot about how bad things really are.

I've seen some calculations and private emails which go into the current saturation of the health care system. They are going to run out of ventilators within hours and beds within a few days.

I'm worried things are going to get bad there and the neighbors seem to know it. Sending 60 doses of antivirals to a country of millions is probably one of the biggest F-You diplomatic gestures I've ever seen.

Try to get out and if you can't you need to stock up on supplies for at least three weeks worth of living.

There are almost no photos coming out of the region, by the way. You could earn some extra money with a decent camera in the next few days if you can and are willing to get out and around. It will probably take a few days to get out of the country if you decide to go but it might be worth doing some part time photo journalism work in the meantime.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

I don't know....if I were him, I'd stay put and stay inside. If he leaves the country, he'll have to get on a bus or a train and go through major crowded public transportation centers. You have a much higher chance of picking up a bug in a major transportation center than you do staying home. (At least I do. Every time I fly on a plane, I get a cold.)

I'd stay home until I absolutely had to leave to find food.

Besides, isn't he risking arrest if he goes outside in a quarantine situation? That wouldn't be good.

Then again...that's just me. What do I know....I could be completely wrong.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by waterdoctor

In reading the link you provided, along with my own research, I am finding that it is more the seasonal flu that is killing people, very few cases of h1n1, and 16 tons of Tamiflu is on it's way to the Ukraine. I don't see anything about a 'strange illness' killing folks over there. Yes, I did read a small paragraph in the original link to this thread, that mentions the pnuemonic plague, and although it may seem like a strange illness, it is not new, nor is it at an epidemic stage.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THE PERSON ADVISING THIS FELLA TO LEAVE IF POSSIBLE THIS IS SOOOOO wrong and dam them all straight to HELL for ever for thinking THIS IS THEIR RIGHT to take human life PEOPLE I say WAKE UP start at least advising everyone of the current situation and at least we need to prepare

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Eye-witness "Степь" reports on Ukrainian forum:
Yesterday I was told: in the infectionary hospital two persons have died reportedly of pneumonia. During autopsy doctors have found out the necrosis of lungs that is sign of pulmonary plague.
This information comes from four different people, who have relatives working in infectionary hospital.

forum.od.ua...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

I think he's within walking distance of the border to Poland. He would need his consulate's help in getting across if the stories of the quarantine being in place are true. At a minimum he needs to get prepared, we may get to see what a complete melt down from epidemic looks like in the coming days by watching Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Will forced vaccination programme be implemented in Ukraine???

[edit on 3-11-2009 by ahemot]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahemot
Eye-witness "Степь" reports on Ukrainian forum:
Yesterday I was told: in the infectionary hospital two persons have died reportedly of pneumonia. During autopsy doctors have found out the necrosis of lungs that is sign of pulmonary plague.
This information comes from four different people, who have relatives working in infectionary hospital.

forum.od.ua...

Please stop posting stories about "pneumonic plague", there is none and I think we've more than proven that in the discussion. Its feeding rumors and creating panic over something that's not true.

Here's a post I made back on May 1st during the Mexico City outbreak in which I list the symptoms of the most severe cases - bleeding from lungs in swine flu patients

The pathogen in Ukraine is swine flu, nothing more.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
About the photos,

Most likely there are pretty much nothing coming out yes. But if you want to see any, check these out:

photo.unian.net...

I'm finding it really strange that I'm starting to feel these H1N1 flu like symptoms. Body temperature is under normal, headache, lungs sting and breathing is not too easy at times and so on. Have been ill for a while now but it's changing. Some bad luck if I really have caught it in the last few weeks since I have been basically been inside
. If that's the case that I have it though, it really spreads unbelievably easy.

I read some very strange rumors about vaccinations causing H1N1 as well but I didn't find any other information about it than just one article, I made separate thread about it so it doesn't mix this one up more than this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me know if you have any other sources for that, would like to follow it up.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ahemot

You're starting to give real false information here. Please stop it now.

You take a picture where someone is having a shot, and blame it to be forced vaccination without NOTHING to back it up. And this is not the first post (and I'm pretty sure not the last) where you do so.

I know countries have dis-info agents I even know one personally who has been paid to do it, I'm not sure has he been posting to this forum though and that's another story. You're starting to look like one, really. Or what is your motive to give out false information? Spreading panic just for fun?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by waterdoctor

In reading the link you provided, along with my own research, I am finding that it is more the seasonal flu that is killing people, very few cases of h1n1, and 16 tons of Tamiflu is on it's way to the Ukraine. I don't see anything about a 'strange illness' killing folks over there. Yes, I did read a small paragraph in the original link to this thread, that mentions the pnuemonic plague, and although it may seem like a strange illness, it is not new, nor is it at an epidemic stage.

There is no "seasonal flu" - its been completely displaced by the H1N1 virus. They don't have the tests in Ukraine to confirm the swine flu - all the diagnosis is being made by observation. That means if they die from drowning in blood they are listed as having died from "pneumonia". They only had 200 of the swine flu test kits in the entire country when this began.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Look at the dictionary what the word "plague" means before posting stupid posts. NOBODY knows what causes this infection. However, local reporters use the word "чума" which is translated in English as "plague". I am just presenting a translation of their words, so don't blame me for that.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
You can't deny that people are using the word "чума" = "plague" in English. Or can you?
Don't blame the translator for precise translation.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

There is no seasonal flu? Is that really possible H1N1 completely replaces normal flu? I highly doubt that. Then again, I'm not expert but sounds ... well, crazy.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

You yourself now spread dis-information. You claim that I am being paid for links, information and translations I provide. You also claim that all opponents of vaccinations are being paid. Paid by whom? You should choose your words more carefully.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahemot
You can't deny that people are using the word "чума" = "plague" in English. Or can you?
Don't blame the translator for precise translation.

When you post "100% confirmed pneumonic plague" and link to a news article in Russian and we translate it to find that's not what it says then yes, you seem to be determined to spread this bad info. The term you are using is causing confusion, you need to change it.

Why would you insist on using a term that is causing people to make incorrect conclusions about the situation?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

If you have read the links I had posted, you would have seen that the words "Confirmed 100%" were in the original articles in Russian. I just translated these words in English. So don't blame the messenger for the message.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLUESHADOW747
i COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THE PERSON ADVISING THIS FELLA TO LEAVE IF POSSIBLE THIS IS SOOOOO wrong and dam them all straight to HELL for ever for thinking THIS IS THEIR RIGHT to take human life PEOPLE I say WAKE UP start at least advising everyone of the current situation and at least we need to prepare

Your youtube-esque posts here and fear-mongering aren't really contributing to this thread, seriously.

People here aren't stupid. We realize the severity of this situation, and we HAVE been warning people if we can. People here are all fairly intelligent, you might want to worry more about yourself. Judging from your posts you seem to be at a little bit of a disadvantage, in that department.

Also you might want to invest in some periods and commas, and WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT US?

[edit on 3-11-2009 by seattletruth]

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join